PDA

View Full Version : Invitee

Unregistered
07-15-10, 11:24 PM
I have invited all of my neighbors, but have never been invited. When I invite someone to be my neighbor, what does the process look lime from their end? Do they see my in game id or my storm8 id?

TongaTom
07-15-10, 11:56 PM
In order for someone to invite you, they need to know your Storm8 ID. They'll only know this if you tell them (or they see you post it on someone else's wall).

So you'll need to ask them to invite you.

Your farm name could be "Farmer Bob", but you might leave a wall message saying something like "I watered your farm. Would you like to be my neighbour? My ID is bigbadbob165".

Disclaimer : Apologies if I've used anyone's real Storm8 ID here. You may get a lot of neighbour requests lol

Unregistered
07-16-10, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the reply Tom, but you didn't answer my question. I've sent many invites, but I've never given anyone my storm8id. I've always entered another users id and pressed "invite" and get the "hooray, you invited so-and-so" message. I was curious what the other user sees when I send the invite, since I've never been on that end of the "transaction." I'm probably doing a poor job of describing my question...sorry!

Unregistered
07-16-10, 08:31 AM
Ah, sorry, I misunderstood you.

Your Farm Story Name will appear at the top of their neighbour list with an option to accept or reject you. Your Storm8 ID will not be displayed.

Sorry again for the confusion.