PDA

View Full Version : Unable to collect items purchased.

groks_island
09-04-13, 04:55 PM
Paid $19.99 for special that was supposed to contain x1000000 coins, x15000 food and Tiger's Eye Dragon. Received coins & food, but not the dragon as stated in offer. How do I get the dragon I paid for? Contacted support team, but no response from them.

lollipop_rp
09-04-13, 04:56 PM
Check storage?
Maybe the egg is in there?

kooky panda
09-04-13, 07:28 PM
As lollipop stated, when you purchase the Value pack, your egg will go into your storage.
If you do not see it, try restarting your device.

[S8] Regina
09-06-13, 12:33 PM
You can find the Tiger's Eye Dragon in your storage. Once you open the storage and take it out, it will go to an available nest. If there are no nest space, it will stay in your storage. Hope this helps! :)

giantcookie
09-06-13, 03:14 PM
Same thing happened to me both w tiger's eye and w a $29.99 unicorn value pack purchases. Plus the game now is constantly asking for my AppStore password.

leoninefire
09-07-13, 03:02 AM
I bought the value pack for the unicorn dragon, coins and food and I completed the purchase but after it processed none if my food or coin values changed and the egg is not in my storage. I went to purchase it again and I received a message stating that I had already purchased this in-app item but it hasn't downloaded. My game continually ask me for my password for downloads now. I noticed today that the offer is gone from my screen earlier than the timer expiring and I didn't get asked for my password yet this morning. However, I haven't seen the purchase hit my iTunes account yet so nothing lost at this point.

dragondh
09-07-13, 10:11 PM
I purchased the Helios package and have received nothing purchased and am having same problem as leonine fire only my iTunes account has been charged. I put in a problem ticket with TL and have only received the automated reply and that was three days ago.

greygull
09-07-13, 11:42 PM
If you purchased a pack, have not received the items, and have a copy of your receipt, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, what you purchased, and a copy of the receipt. Support can take up to 5 business days for an agent to respond.

About the login in prompts - I have flagged these over.

leoninefire
09-08-13, 03:11 PM
Correction...I have been charged now...

dragondh
09-11-13, 11:58 PM
This is probably a dumb question but I cannot figure to how to get to my support ticket to attach receipt. Can you please help?

Thx

kooky panda
09-12-13, 05:23 AM
Reply back to the automatic email that TL sent you that has your ticket number on it. When you reply back attach a copy of your receipt.