PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Food

Baltimore100
09-04-13, 06:27 AM
I recently started playing Restaurant Story. This morning, for the second time, food that I had just served that had been cooking for hours and had just served disappeared after all the pop up ads came up. No Fun! I deleted the game.

bigbux3
09-04-13, 06:37 AM
Oh... I just figured they ate your food really fast.

It's definitely a glitch. You could email support@teamlava if you still want to play. I'm not sure what they can do, but they'll do something... I think (lets hope) :)

bbyaii
09-10-13, 11:03 PM
i have the exact same thing.
i bought wallpaper and a popup "processing" will happen, and all the wallpaper and the money is all gone. :confused:

desirebby
09-17-13, 12:21 AM
That happened to me today! I was ***na open my restaurant bc I had food ready and when it was done loading it disappeared -.-

kooky panda
09-17-13, 05:11 AM
I recently started playing Restaurant Story. This morning, for the second time, food that I had just served that had been cooking for hours and had just served disappeared after all the pop up ads came up. No Fun! I deleted the game.
What specific food were you cooking that disappeared?

yumyumsnack
10-02-13, 10:27 PM
This is annoying- it has happened to me several times this month with RS/BS. Dishes included apple pie,lemon scones and a couple of others. It happens when the 'processing' box pops up, or the messages to install FS2 and now the candy game. I try to remember to wait until those popups are done before serving. When I forget, I consider it a thief or IRS (cost of doing business). But, ya, really annoying. (It's never on the fast/cheap food is it?)

MaggieMayWhite
10-02-13, 10:40 PM
What specific food were you cooking that disappeared?

Same happen to me, cook 8 hours ice cream and strawberry cheese cake are all gone, it happen to my bakery story.

nightshine7
10-12-13, 08:16 AM
I just now had, for the 2nd time, all my prepared food disappear!!.I just started playing maybe 3 weeks ago! So..I have to deal with my gems getting taken in BS and now this in RS...huh? I did notice the 1st time the "clear all counters" pop up came up and food vanished without me telling it to. Now why on earth are these games even designed to have something like that? Not too smart on TL's part. As soon as I can find a game NOT associated with TL that I like...I'm going over there. This is nonsense!

nightshine7
10-12-13, 08:18 AM
And it doesn't matter what foods were made. I had various ones...at least 6-7 different types made.

melitz
10-20-13, 09:39 AM
Luckyly i had no experience with food disappeared (or maybe i didnt notice) but i do notice about my gems.. and yes, i experienced that my GEMS were MISSING!! And it has happen to me for several times in RS.. just now,i've lost one more gems..

rach1876
10-21-13, 09:15 AM
this problem is exactly why I am here today. I lost my level 99 restaurant and started over, and as we all know it takes a while to build up enough food to stay open all night, however...I have not been open in dayyyys because everything I have been making is just gone once its on the counter. I have been making dry ice floats for days due to goals and have not been open AT ALL and this morning I log in and have 15 left and 4 empty counters, ALMOST EVERYTHING GONE, I log out for 5 seconds to get my phone version # then log back in to get my rs version and now they are ALL gone....stew also, yesterday had tons of stew...log in today and I have like 1000 plates left, and have not been open for atleast 4 days because I HAVE NO FOOD!

maguar
10-21-13, 03:38 PM
rach1876 you're saying that you haven't been open in days. Just confirming that you mean you've been blocking your door to stop the bots coming in? If so that can cause your food to disappear as it's not a supported part of the game. If you've got a bit of time make French toast on all of your appliances and put it on just one counter. When you've got a bit of a stockpile you can move on to some other short time recipes. Make sure that each recipe is only being out on one counter. Overnight you can do your longer recipes like the dry ice floats.