PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Old Appliances PLEASE You can even sell it all-built for gems!

kianebakes
09-04-13, 05:00 AM
Bakery Story is a baking game so it is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, to have a lot of options of your adorable recipes to prepare. This Black Friday, please bring retired appliances (from Candy Hatchery to Truffle Maker to Healthy Sweets!) back. And all the older items as you did for last year Christmas with the older ovens/old box items sold as decorations. You know you wanna charge gems. You can even find a way to bring back retired recipes from the Basic Oven like the CNY ones. Pleaaase and thank you!

myferngardens
09-05-13, 11:32 AM
I agree. I would buy a few large gem packages as my early Christmas present to me. There are so many missed opportunities I would like a second chance at. I started playing at Christmas time last year and didn't understand that I had to buy the ugly wall paper and expensive chairs to unlock the winter and rose oven. I want those and the turkey oven and the candy hatchery and heck all of them... I would love to make the holiday recipes that are locked on the basic oven...please work some second chances into the holiday editions, updates and sales. Please.

Francys08
09-06-13, 05:33 AM
This a great idea and I would be very glad if they bring back the recipes ...

nicola211982
09-08-13, 06:37 AM
Me too, there's a few I'd like the chance to build. The turkey oven and the world games oven as well as the ones mentioned above.

Cosmae
09-12-13, 07:56 PM
Bring back old limited time items please. I seek sparkling pink tile, but it's no longer avaible!?