PDA

View Full Version : How many are annoyed that the Dresses on new catalogs are always Gems?

cherryberry9
09-03-13, 05:04 PM
Since we've been getting a lot of new catalogs lately, I've been investigating and a lot of the catalogs that we've gotten, the dress is ALWAYS gems.

Now I appreciate TL for giving all the other things in the catalog for coins but you could surely make the dress for coins sometimes.

Thank-you.

Ic3e
09-04-13, 12:15 AM
I buy gem dresses sometimes, if they're beautiful enough. Other times, I really wish the dress I want could be coins because I'm flat out broke T___T

minidemon88
09-04-13, 01:30 AM
Me me me! Whenever I saw there's any new catalog, I knew 99% the dress/top will cost gems. :(

andromedablack
09-04-13, 02:39 AM
I can't understand why they make tops and dresses so expensive, do they think that people will buy gems every week to get them? I almost never see players with avatars wearing over 20-25 gems outfits...

lelaina752
09-04-13, 05:24 AM
I agree. I wish the items were less expensive. I've learned the hard way that I can't even try items on my avatar to decide because somehow I always manage to accidentally buy them. I swear I tap the item only once, but pretty much every gem avatar purchase I've made has been by accident.

CuteTali
09-04-13, 09:41 PM
If the prices would be 10-15 gems per dress like they used to be, I wouldn't have a problem buying with gems, but nowdays every little shirt or a tiny pair of shorts is marked 30+ gems, at these prices I simply cannot afford to buy many gem clothing for my avatar, not nearly as much as I would if they were more reasonably priced, you just don't get much for your money like this. Accessories have gone up too much also, used to be 5-10 gems per hat/purse/clutch/jewelry/makeup/hair. Now it's all 25+ gems per item. Alot of times I want to buy multiple pieces at once to create a new outfit and at these prices I usually just give up and don't buy any.

Ic3e
09-05-13, 12:17 AM
I'm SUPER annoyed that we're only allowed HALF a bikini! That's mental! It's scandalous!

nky1111
09-05-13, 03:47 AM
lol)))))) I haven't even looked in there since i got myself a somewhat decent outfit.. it's so limited anyway and most ofthe stuff is gems

cherryberry9
09-05-13, 09:54 PM
I'm SUPER annoyed that we're only allowed HALF a bikini! That's mental! It's scandalous!

I know!! It is scandalous.!

lol)))))) I haven't even looked in there since i got myself a somewhat decent outfit.. it's so limited anyway and most ofthe stuff is gems

Me neither. I haven't bought an outfit in months.

jewelfang
09-05-13, 11:15 PM
I agree. I appreciate that some of the older dresses are for coins, but not one new one in 6 months has been for coins. There have been a few coin tops, but not one of those dresses. They could make them cost 1 mil coins, I would prefer that to 40 gems or whatever.
I have only ever spent gems on one avatar item ever, 10 gems, and I doubt I will ever spend gems there again. No one sees your avatar for more than a few seconds. My gems will go into my shop. Please TL, please give us some pretty dresses for coins, or an entire outfit (top and bottom), that would be amazing!

CuteTali
09-06-13, 08:37 PM
Actually they had 2 coin dresses this last spring/summer, a plain white one and a rather plain raspberry one. They don't make the more sophisticated looking dresses for coins.

sourlicorice5
09-06-13, 08:55 PM
It would be nice. I don't ever waste gems on an outfit that people will only see for a few seconds (except once - a 5gem item). If the avatar was behind the cash register then I might have considered buying gem clothing items for my avatar.

cherryberry9
09-06-13, 10:09 PM
I do appreciate TL that you give us 3 items SOMETIMES in the catalog for coins. BUT, you can maybe make the shoes gems and and dress/top coins and exchange the pricing once or twice.

jewelfang
09-06-13, 11:00 PM
I forgot about the raspberry dress. That one was ver prett. The plain white shift looking does not count IMO, but you are right, we did get one prett coin dress since spring! :-)

minidemon88
09-06-13, 11:21 PM
Looking at the poll results. I'm wondering who voted the "What the heck are you talking about?". :rolleyes:

andromedablack
09-07-13, 04:00 AM
They can at least make them cheaper... 10-25 gems per dress...

Ic3e
09-07-13, 04:37 AM
They can at least make them cheaper... 10-25 gems per dress...

I miss last year all of a sudden :/ When tops and dresses stil costed that much

Zee_Zatara
09-08-13, 12:25 AM
Yes I know, 25 gems for a dress now seems cheap. I once thought it was really expensive. I guess TL is trying to condition us to higher prices. But too much inflation will cause people to drop the game.

laineyzz
09-10-13, 08:47 AM
I voted for dresses to be coins sometimes :-) as some of the dresses r lovely but unable to get!