PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes

FrozenTurtle
09-03-13, 03:13 PM
Hi everyone!

You may have noticed we recently added new forums for Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes. We hope everyone will be excited for this new addition to our existing lineup of games. Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes is currently in limited release while we continue polishing the game, before releasing it to all iTunes App Store regions for everyone to download and enjoy. Once we're ready to release the game worldwide, we will definitely keep you updated with new forum, blog, Facebook and Twitter updates.

http://i.imgur.com/ApImfzX.png

bigbux3
09-03-13, 03:38 PM
What is up with these remakes of games you've already created?

I'm not going to talk bad about this one because I haven't tried it, but why not update and improve the apps you already have, TeamLava?
And why remove Hidden Objects: Mystery Seeker Story to replace it with this one?

I'm so confused!

jellypie200
09-03-13, 03:41 PM
hi everyone!

You may have noticed we recently added new forums for hidden objects: Mystery crimes. We hope everyone will be excited for this new addition to our existing lineup of games. Hidden objects: Mystery crimes is currently in limited release while we continue polishing the game, before releasing it to all itunes app store regions for everyone to download and enjoy. Once we're ready to release the game worldwide, we will definitely keep you updated with new forum, blog, facebook and twitter updates.

http://i.imgur.com/apimfzx.png

omg!!!!!!!! I want that game!!!

funnyrandomness5112
09-03-13, 04:29 PM
I can't wait! :)

09-03-13, 04:29 PM
Another game? Can we know Where it is released? Nevermind, ill check my Canada and Australia stores and see what this is about. It's a pity that we can't get too excited about this one. Considering the last game was tossed before a wide release.

09-03-13, 04:33 PM
Not in the Canada store. Boo! I'm bored already.

jellypie200
09-03-13, 04:51 PM
Hi everyone!

You may have noticed we recently added new forums for Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes. We hope everyone will be excited for this new addition to our existing lineup of games. Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes is currently in limited release while we continue polishing the game, before releasing it to all iTunes App Store regions for everyone to download and enjoy. Once we're ready to release the game worldwide, we will definitely keep you updated with new forum, blog, Facebook and Twitter updates.

http://i.imgur.com/ApImfzX.png
I wonder if a new game is coming out soon!
I enjoy new games!!!! :D
You guys are the best!

mergirl96
09-03-13, 05:40 PM
The App Store? So are you saying this new game won't be available to Android users?

09-03-13, 07:41 PM
The App Store? So are you saying this new game won't be available to Android users?

Yep, it's iOS only.

rene2222
09-03-13, 09:19 PM
oh wow, I would love to try out this game. Hope it would be released to all soon.

nmishii
09-03-13, 09:48 PM

They pretty much never are. Except for Monster Story, we're continually left out.

nmishii
09-03-13, 09:53 PM
What is up with these remakes of games you've already created?

I'm not going to talk bad about this one because I haven't tried it, but why not update and improve the apps you already have, TeamLava?
And why remove Hidden Objects: Mystery Seeker Story to replace it with this one?

I'm so confused!

Android never got Hidden Objects: Mystery Seeker and now its been retired. It seems like we won't get this game either.

dapplefur
09-05-13, 12:33 AM
Android never got Hidden Objects: Mystery Seeker and now its been retired. It seems like we won't get this game either.

i googled it and it's in the Australia store and currently only for ipads. so unless that changes with worldwide release most of iOS won't be getting it either.

09-05-13, 06:33 PM
i googled it and it's in the Australia store and currently only for ipads. so unless that changes with worldwide release most of iOS won't be getting it either.

Thanks! Couldnt find it when I googled it a couple days ago. The last time I downloaded the other mystery game no goals popped up to reach a certain level. Sucked big time. Ill see if something will come this time.

dogs456
09-06-13, 09:11 AM
Wow so now teamlava have TWO games not even released in all stores in all countries. Farm story 2 and then this. How professional.

mrarfan
09-15-13, 06:39 AM
I have it in my App Store! But I'm NOT downloading Candy Blast Mania,this game and any other new TL game until there's a goal in Dragon Story asking to download apps for Gold! Lol

luke1100
09-24-13, 02:45 PM
Looks good but any ideas when this is going to be available in uk App Store for iPad?

infinitelove19
10-07-13, 05:08 PM
I downloaded this game to get some gems/gold for other apps.
I can't say I love it. Think it takes too long for energy to recharge and/or takes too much energy to earn stars, but now I'm 75% done the first case & it is stuck on a piece of evidence. The surveillance video needs 30 minutes to analyze, I wait 30 minutes, get a message saying it is ready, but when I open the app it starts all over again. On my third round analyzing this. HELP!

infinitelove19
10-07-13, 05:33 PM
I downloaded this game to get some gems/gold for other apps.
I can't say I love it. Think it takes too long for energy to recharge and/or takes too much energy to earn stars, but now I'm 75% done the first case & it is stuck on a piece of evidence. The surveillance video needs 30 minutes to analyze, I wait 30 minutes, get a message saying it is ready, but when I open the app it starts all over again. On my third round analyzing this. HELP!

Okay, third time was the charm, but it really should've worked the first time!

Another piece of feedback is that there was a typo early on, near the end of a scene. Don't remember which one....

Azriemw3
10-18-13, 03:42 PM
How to play this game

maguar
10-18-13, 04:52 PM
How to play this game

For some basics see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59301-Hidden-Objects-Basics)

MamaBear2515
10-21-13, 11:30 PM
cant wait

MamaBear2515
11-04-13, 01:21 PM
Any idea on when this game will be released?

CLOVERKAITO
11-16-13, 08:23 PM
Finished case 4 on my iPad (getting the gems for Castle Story from the first 3 cases was nice too). Can't wait till case 5. The graphics in the game is amazing! The energy recharging wait time is torture, though...

sheardear
12-07-13, 04:25 PM
Looks good but any ideas when this is going to be available in uk App Store for iPad?

I got this game on my iPad from App Store UK so u might want to check it again, hope this helps

mymummy789
12-08-13, 03:56 AM
question - how are you supposed to click on a "hidden" item that is right next to the Hint button without hitting the hint button or accidently spending gems to get another hint? I have lost count how many times that has happened and I have only been playing for the last couple of days. That is one major gem trap as far as I am concerned.

luke1100
12-08-13, 03:40 PM
I got this game on my iPad from App Store UK so u might want to check it again, hope this helps
Got and on case 2......bit slow though with the energy refill (30 needed for each search) and the scores you need to reach a star to be able to complete cases are really high. Apart from that it's not bad and will probably only play til got my reward in CS

rosym47
12-09-13, 10:53 AM
Very nearly at the end of case 2 and I will do case 3 but only to get gem rewards for my other games. It's a good game but each search for clues takes 30 energy that takes just over an hours wait to refill. You can buy energy but only with gems and the number required is high.
It takes many clue searches to earn one star that allows progress by interviewing people or checking evidence. If there is a timed clue search it takes forever to earn one star.
I will not play on after case 3 because I find the waiting and resulting slow progress boring.

FrozenTurtle
12-09-13, 11:50 AM
question - how are you supposed to click on a "hidden" item that is right next to the Hint button without hitting the hint button or accidently spending gems to get another hint? I have lost count how many times that has happened and I have only been playing for the last couple of days. That is one major gem trap as far as I am concerned.

Can you let me know what Case and Scene number this happens?

mymummy789
12-10-13, 05:37 AM

Didn't make a note of it at the time, and as I will have to enter each scene to try and remember which will take 30 energy, not sure if I will be able to answer this. I do know that there were two separate occasions (ie, two different scenes)

mymummy789
12-11-13, 09:03 AM
just happened again. Case 3, dressing room. The ace of hearts is right next to the clue button. I had already clicked for a clue because the ace of hearts was the last item to find and I couldn't see it, and when trying to press the highlighted "clue" circle I accidently bought another clue which I didn't need or want

mymummy789
12-11-13, 09:42 AM
just happened again. Case 3, dressing room. The ace of hearts is right next to the clue button. I had already clicked for a clue because the ace of hearts was the last item to find and I couldn't see it, and when trying to press the highlighted "clue" circle I accidently bought another clue which I didn't need or want

just wasted 2 more hints and several gems trying to "find" the ace of hearts. Please do something about this

FrozenTurtle
12-11-13, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the information! I've forwarded this to our Game Team to take a look at.

FrozenTurtle
12-11-13, 01:27 PM
We have temporarily removed the Glasses from Case 4, Lucky's Pawn Shop and the Ace of Hearts from Case 3, Dressing Room. We may bring them back in a different location that's away from the Hint button. Please let me know if you encounter any other Scenes with a similar issue. Thanks!

rosewaterlily
12-24-13, 04:12 PM
I'm trying to examine the florist's shop in case #1 but the scene is all black both times I tried to load it. I rebooted my device and still the same thing. I used the hint button to see if I could locate something in the dark but when I tapped on it still nothing. I'm on an old device (iPod 3rd gen), is it not compatible with the game?

PikaSquirrel
12-24-13, 04:36 PM
Please try reinstalling the game, please let us know if this helps.

moon331
12-26-13, 05:57 AM
I have been playing more than two days and still on the way to finish case 2. I think for the new game promotion, gem should be rewarded at case 1, case 2, case 3 respectively. Now teamlava just wants us to spend so long to test all the available cases. I am going to quit at case 3. This game is frustrating. :(

VGailP
12-26-13, 07:23 AM
oh wow, I would love to try out this game. Hope it would be released to all soon.

Lol tried and deleted already..most confusing game I had seen

waldoville
12-27-13, 04:40 PM
Love #1 Garden-Variety Murder.... now trying to play scene 2 and it says it has been downloading for 2 days.... please help!

tartaruga04
12-28-13, 11:41 AM
Hey! Is there an english version... I've download it many times and everything is in spanish, where do I change the settings?

mathstagelover
12-28-13, 02:05 PM
Love #1 Garden-Variety Murder.... now trying to play scene 2 and it says it has been downloading for 2 days.... please help!

I came here with the EXACT same problem! I have goals on other TL games that say I need to solve scene #3, but #2 hasn't been downloading!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

gfbnm
12-28-13, 07:52 PM
I have it on the iphone and it is way too difficult to see the items

I will be deleting it

kooky panda
12-28-13, 08:57 PM
I have been playing more than two days and still on the way to finish case 2. I think for the new game promotion, gem should be rewarded at case 1, case 2, case 3 respectively. Now teamlava just wants us to spend so long to test all the available cases. I am going to quit at case 3. This game is frustrating. :(

I came here with the EXACT same problem! I have goals on other TL games that say I need to solve scene #3, but #2 hasn't been downloading!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

TL is currently looking into this issue.

Sorry for the issues with downloading Case #2. We're trying to figure out the cause and why this issue is only affecting certain players.

kooky panda
12-28-13, 09:00 PM
Hey! Is there an english version... I've download it many times and everything is in spanish, where do I change the settings?
On your device , Go into Settings >> General >> International >> Language, then select English .

goofymama76
12-29-13, 11:28 PM
Is there a thread to add neighbors like the other games? I would love to send and receive energy. Thanks

minndom
12-30-13, 01:08 AM
The banjo is also close to the Hint button. Later on I learned to hit the banjo on its neck.

MiniLaura
12-30-13, 09:57 AM
Is there a thread to add neighbors like the other games? I would love to send and receive energy. Thanks
I believe this game requires you to get game friends through facebook. You have to connect your game to Facebook and then your FB friends who also connect their games to FB will be your in-game friends.

mamareader02
12-30-13, 11:10 AM
Game would more fun if it wasn't so hard to earn just one star.will be deleting as soon as I finish the goals for it in my games

aypeerez
12-30-13, 06:54 PM
Thanks for including me in those who got this game. I really like it and thought my partner would too so fruitlessly searched for it in the App Store - glad to hear it will be released soon. The only glitches I have found are objects too close to the hints button so it isn't possible to touch them without hitting the hint button and objects that were too hard to see - had to turn the brightness setting on my phone way up to be able to see some in the dark shadows - but maybe that is deliberate so we find it with a hint and then have to remember where it was? I find myself counting down the time for the next energy quota to come through so there is motivation to buy energy but enough for those of us with limited funds to keep going

crystalrayn3
12-30-13, 09:09 PM
The plot lines are a little too cheesy. Reminds me NCIS meets CSI and not in a good way. The Energy refills needed to earn Stars are too far & in between. As soon as I finish Case #3 the game will be extradited off my iPad.

mano2911
12-30-13, 09:50 PM
New cases are taking in excess of 5 days to download Is there something I/you can do to fix this?

mathstagelover
01-02-14, 07:55 PM
If I delete and reinstall this game to see if Case #2 finally downloads, wil I keep al only progress like the other TL games or will I have to start all over?

mathstagelover
01-02-14, 07:57 PM
I believe this game requires you to get game friends through facebook. You have to connect your game to Facebook and then your FB friends who also connect their games to FB will be your in-game friends.

What if you don't want to give TL your Facebook account or you don't even have a Facebook?

MiniLaura
01-02-14, 08:45 PM
New cases are taking in excess of 5 days to download Is there something I/you can do to fix this?

Make sure you have a fast internet connection, start downloading the game, and wait. Do not exit the game, and do not allow your device to go to sleep. You may need to wait 10 minutes or more.

If I delete and reinstall this game to see if Case #2 finally downloads, wil I keep al only progress like the other TL games or will I have to start all over?

Yes, your progress is saved on TL servers.

What if you don't want to give TL your Facebook account or you don't even have a Facebook?
Then, you will not have in-game friends. In-game friends are not needed in this game.

sweetthing1
01-03-14, 06:51 AM
I really like this game....however, I agree that with it taking 30 energy and a long time to refill the energy it gets a bit frustrating.....just as you get into the game, you have to wait a long time before being able to play again. It's a fun concept but holding my interest, I'm just not sure....and I'm another one that doesn't do Facebook.....so not having neighbors makes it a little less fun. Loving the concept...searching for similar games��

Anasarra
01-03-14, 11:37 PM
I can see this is based on an older, discontinued TL game, Hidden Objects:Mystery Seeker Story, which I really enjoyed! I played that game to the end. So many players wanted more, including me. That game had the same idea of energy so I had to get used to playing it, then doing something else and coming back when the energy had refilled. It was the first TL game I played! I played it around January 2013. As one might suspect, I have tried MANY TL games since then! I am currently VERY committed to Dragon Story.

Sometimes I think it is nice not to feel the pressure of having neighbors. I like being able to play games independently. (TL games have taught me how to play with "neighbors".) Since I liked and missed Hidden Objects: Mystery Seeker, I searched around and downloaded other Hidden Objects games.(reminds me of how I looked forward to the hidden objects page when my "Highlights" magazine came each month - I was a child - surely that dates me!) Hidden Objects is a game genre for TL to enter.

Finally, to respond to the concern in earlier posts on this thread, in Case 1, in the Floral Shop, I accidentally activated the hint button while trying to tap on the take-out container.

rochelle1025
01-04-14, 09:00 AM
How long does it take for the Barbershop case to download? It's been 5 hours and I still haven't been able to access it.

MiniLaura
01-04-14, 11:19 AM
How long does it take for the Barbershop case to download? It's been 5 hours and I still haven't been able to access it.
Make sure you do not exit the game or allow your phone to go to sleep while it is downloading.

rochelle1025
01-04-14, 05:27 PM
Make sure you do not exit the game or allow your phone to go to sleep while it is downloading.

Didn't work. I didn't exit the game for three hours, I adjusted my phone settings so it doesn't sleep, and I have a fast connection because of LTE. The barbershop still didn't download.

Is this a glitch? The other scenes were able to download okay even if my phone went to sleep.

SpunkyChinita
01-04-14, 07:32 PM
I've been waiting for the Lucky Pawnshop scene in crime case #4 to download for 2 days. What is up with that? And please do not say its my internet connection. My other games app load just fine. Please see what's wrong with it. Thanks!

Carbuck
01-06-14, 11:19 AM
There is something overlapping the Hint button in almost all case scenes. It costed me several opportunities to get bonus points for not using the Hint. In case 5 at the bar, the garage, junkyard there is something overlapping the Hint button.

cosmoqueen
01-06-14, 12:35 PM
I like the concept of this game, but the energy refill time and 30 energy are a ****er. I miss the neighbor feature of others TL games, my Facebook friends don't play games like this. Like others had said some items are were the hint button is.

Snowlotus04
01-06-14, 03:28 PM
I agree the energy refill time takes way too long... But I'm getting there slowly lol. I wish there's more games to download and play to earn gems... I don't mind playing as long as I'm rewarded with gems in return:p

mamareader02
01-07-14, 10:31 AM
Finished the third case,deleting now because 3 gems aren't worth it to continue.too bad on how hard it is to earn stars,or else I woulda kept it

igames4me
01-07-14, 11:16 AM
Finished the third case,deleting now because 3 gems aren't worth it to continue.too bad on how hard it is to earn stars,or else I woulda kept it

lol whats the next case you have to complete? this game takes to long to complete( i guess that's the point but to to those who are only playing to get the gems/gold)

bobbyrae
01-07-14, 12:01 PM
lol whats the next case you have to complete? this game takes to long to complete( i guess that's the point but to to those who are only playing to get the gems/gold)

I find the game pretty boring and yes, way too long to get the job done. I too just downloaded it to get rid of the pop up goal in my other games and to get the gems as a benefit of downloading it. As soon as i solve case 3 i intend to collect the gems and then delete it. I cannot be bothered to solve the other cases for more gems.

BlueCanary
01-08-14, 08:55 AM
I like it for the most part. It does get rather slow at times though and I don't like it when the hint button overlaps items that you need to click on. It would be great if the button was smaller, or if it had a neutral backing behind it rather than overlapping the scene.

rosewaterlily
01-08-14, 11:35 AM
Yay I solved case five and got my gems! It took a long time to get the gems, but at least the storyline made it more interesting than slots or bingo, which were totally mindless and luck based yet still took forever to level up. I think the key is to find a scene or two that are easier to play and focus on those once you get the timed versions of the scenes open. For instance I'm lucky to find ten things in the junk yard in the time limit but can easily find thirty in the body shop, and it took me longer to clear 600,000 points in the junk yard than to clear 6 million in the body shop. I worked on the body shop scenes over and over, and it was easier to get the third star there rather than try for the second star in the junk yard. Won't play this game long term though, too much eye strain trying to find things in darkly lit scenes.

3cala
01-08-14, 01:32 PM
Exactly how I feel rosewaterlily but I'm only on case 2. Not sure of its worth to continue for me. Doesn't TL realize that when you have time to play you want to go ham on it instead of being throttled to only 160 lightening max? Are they trying to be a parent by limiting the amount of okay you can do at once?

ginrae22
01-08-14, 02:49 PM
I like the concept of this game, but the energy refill time and 30 energy are a ****er. I miss the neighbor feature of others TL games, my Facebook friends don't play games like this. Like others had said some items are were the hint button is.

yep. It takes like a year to get one star. And it takes foreeeeever to solve 1 crime. I'm only in it for the gems but shoot this is way too much work! And also yeah i noticed the objects right by the hint button are impossible to get without pushing the actual hint button.

3cala
01-22-14, 07:16 PM
The other problem with the game is you're not actually solving anything. You're only finding objects. If it was a true solve the mystery game, you'd have to keep track of the clues and pick the right suspect

slpecoraro
02-02-14, 09:25 PM
I love this game and have completed all the scenes. Will there be more?

jacobtoddsmom
02-03-14, 12:30 AM
I've played it and don't like it. I used to play Mystery Case Files all the time and loved it. Was hoping that is along the lines this game was going to be but nope. Uninstalled very disappointed at the least.

mimichan510
02-05-14, 10:14 PM
Just downloaded the valentines version. Booooooo...I have to share energy between two different games? That is ridiculous.

kooky panda
02-06-14, 07:18 AM
Just downloaded the valentines version. Booooooo...I have to share energy between two different games? That is ridiculous.
You are not sharing between two games. Only play one of the versions. What you do in one game will update in the other game.
It is best to close out one and only play one at a time .

GooglyMoogly22
02-07-14, 04:59 PM
Did anyone else get stuck on case #4? I'm at 77 percent complete where there is a clue that says 'trace the sword's origins' with a 2:00:00 timer that doesn't move. I've tried getting more stars but they can't be applied to get this timer moving. Usually, you just click a clue with a timer and it starts to tick down but this one never moves.

infinitelove19
02-09-14, 05:35 PM
You are not sharing between two games. Only play one of the versions. What you do in one game will update in the other game.
It is best to close out one and only play one at a time .

Okay, but in my other TL games I have a goal to complete case 3 (or case 5) of the Valentine's version... does this mean there is more than one Valentine themed crimes or do I just have to solve the Valentine crime AND one or two of the regular ones?

Slightly confusing!

Dreamer691
02-12-14, 12:19 AM
Okay, but in my other TL games I have a goal to complete case 3 (or case 5) of the Valentine's version... does this mean there is more than one Valentine themed crimes or do I just have to solve the Valentine crime AND one or two of the regular ones?

Slightly confusing!

No, it just means the regular cases. There's only the one Valentine case which is a limited edition one that can only be accessed through the Vday version of the game. The goal that you have in other games is to complete case 3 (or 5) in either version. But like Kooky said, only play on one version (my advice would be play the Vday version right now because its the latest version so possibly has things like bug fixes in it. Also that exclusive extra case!)

mnap11
02-17-14, 09:01 AM
How did you finish case 4 mine will not let me get past 59% finished. Been stuck for at least a week if not more. Have stars have energy . Any help will be helpful

Dreamer691
02-20-14, 06:20 PM
How did you finish case 4 mine will not let me get past 59% finished. Been stuck for at least a week if not more. Have stars have energy . Any help will be helpful

What does it say in your list for you to do? It might want you to redo one of the levels again to find a new clue, or talk to someone, or process a clue? You list is on the right hand side when you're looking at the scenes, or the left when looking at past conversations and clues.
Hope I've helped :)

sujywyl
04-02-14, 07:36 AM
I'm on lvl 9, I've talked and done everything asked but stuck at 15%. I have two plus stars and nothing is new to solve, have gone back to the two open scenes and still nothing. How do I get it started again?

blabla9337
06-17-14, 10:21 AM
hej cookiepanda!need your help please. just downloaded mystery game rio and the second scene doesn't load. is this being worked on?thx a lot

Nimlandy
06-21-14, 04:04 PM
Hi. I'm on the 3rd scene and I'm being asked to download Dragon Story to continue. Why is this necessary? Will it effect the rest of the game too? Will I be forced to download a different game at some stage in the future to continue again?

maguar
06-21-14, 04:51 PM
Hi. I'm on the 3rd scene and I'm being asked to download Dragon Story to continue. Why is this necessary? Will it effect the rest of the game too? Will I be forced to download a different game at some stage in the future to continue again?

You don't need to download other games to continue in this one. TL provides promotional opportunities for people to try their other games to see if they would like them.

stormmmmxxxxx
06-21-14, 11:12 PM
managed to solve mystery game rio...but there's no reward?

dala12
06-21-14, 11:14 PM
You solved it! That is the reward!

Sirrealist
06-29-14, 05:34 PM
Having issues on the latest case and it's clearly a glitch or mistake in making the game. I will clear every item in the time limit but it only says there were 59 of 60 found which costs me a huge time bonus and makes it tedious to max out all stars which is something I've done on every other case. I'm assuming there only are 59 items in the scenes, not 60 but why require 60 if there aren't 60 items to even locate?

Also, and this happens more and more lately, the app will wait until I've used my energy and am waiting to start a scene, then poof, it crashes me back to the iPad main screen and when I relaunch the app, it took the energy but I never got to play the scene.

Just some issues I wanted to post here, since there's a forum or message board for it. Thanks

PikaSquirrel
06-30-14, 01:33 PM
Having issues on the latest case and it's clearly a glitch or mistake in making the game. I will clear every item in the time limit but it only says there were 59 of 60 found which costs me a huge time bonus and makes it tedious to max out all stars which is something I've done on every other case. I'm assuming there only are 59 items in the scenes, not 60 but why require 60 if there aren't 60 items to even locate?

Also, and this happens more and more lately, the app will wait until I've used my energy and am waiting to start a scene, then poof, it crashes me back to the iPad main screen and when I relaunch the app, it took the energy but I never got to play the scene.

Just some issues I wanted to post here, since there's a forum or message board for it. Thanks

We're looking into this.

Sirrealist
07-06-14, 03:41 PM
This latest case has a major glitch for me, so much so I have to give up the search scene otherwise it will just count up infinite minutes while a clue does not load which is just ridiculous. It tells me to go to the Terminal and look for more clues. One of them is scuff marks but scuff marks never loads, as in even if I hold over the words scuff marks at the bottom, it will not load the preview image meaning I'm basically stuck in the search scene mode indefinitely waiting for that one clue to load so I can go further in the investigation. I repeated the problem for nearly a half hour so it isn't something with my connection or anything.

I like this game and have had a lot of enjoyment from the cases before this last one but mistakes seem to be getting sloppy. Not only am I still experiencing other issues which started happening a few cases back, I'm seeing clues not even load like this and bringing the entire game as well as any fun to a complete halt. It's more than a bit of a headache.

shebanker
07-06-14, 04:16 PM
I am having the same problem! I have used over 80 tokens to try and get the scuff mark!

TyrannyResponseTeam
08-12-14, 05:12 AM
Can't connect with Facebook and so... no gems :-/

Support-ID needed?

PikaSquirrel
08-12-14, 10:53 AM
Can't connect with Facebook and so... no gems :-/

Support-ID needed?

Please submit an email to support@teamlava.com and a support agent will help you out with this. Thanks!

jbshannon
12-15-15, 05:45 PM
I am stuck o case #8 Unconventional. I earned max stars for all three locations and it says I need badges to unlock the timed challenges. I need stars to get badges and don't have anything to play to earn stars. Anyone else have this issue???

PikaSquirrel
12-16-15, 04:35 PM
I am stuck o case #8 Unconventional. I earned max stars for all three locations and it says I need badges to unlock the timed challenges. I need stars to get badges and don't have anything to play to earn stars. Anyone else have this issue???

Please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can look into this for you, thanks.

Coedeva
02-19-16, 04:03 PM

You might need to go back to solved cases and okay again to gain badges