PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Weekly Update 9/4/2013

carabellexo
09-03-13, 12:40 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling we might be getting goals this week. There has been no teasers or anything. What does everyone think?

Edit(KP)
http://media.tumblr.com/7bbfc6b591a1e4a98e4a73459d0fea42/tumblr_inline_mskh9h0k8X1qz4rgp.png
Love music and can’t get enough of it? Now you can share your passion with your customers. The Musical Couch is the perfect place to relax and enjoy some tunes in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Don’t forget these musical items:

Classical Music
Musical Cupcakes
Musical Counter

No goals today :(

Musical Table - 2 gems
Musical Chair - 19,500 coins
Musical River (wall decor) - 23,000 coins
Note Statue - 9 gems
Musical Couch - 54,000 coins
Classical Music (wallpaper) - 26,000 coins
Sheet Music (floor tile) - 1 gem
Musical Counter - 5 gems

Regular Oven:
Musical Cupcakes - takes 10 hours - costs 1,810 coins - makes 1,725 servings - 137 xp - makes 6,900 coins

cherryberry9
09-03-13, 01:11 PM
We can always hope.

09-03-13, 05:05 PM
Love music and can?t get enough of it? Now you can share your passion with your customers. The Musical Couch is the perfect place to relax and enjoy some tunes in Restaurant Story!

Don?t forget these musical items:

Classical Music
Musical Cupcakes
Musical Counter

cherryberry9
09-03-13, 05:13 PM
I could get to like this update. The couch looks nice.

09-03-13, 05:15 PM
It's nice to know I'm not the only one stalking the blog looking for updates! Last week was the worst.

The coach is so lovely. Would love to have an all black/white fancy section in my place. I was one of the few who actually loved the musical theme in bakery. Also, anything is better than pirates!

CuteTali
09-03-13, 05:21 PM
Uh oh, it seems like all the themes from bakery are leaking into restaurant now...and that wasn't anyone's favorite theme, I think I do like it better here though than in bakery.

bigbux3
09-03-13, 06:00 PM
How many music themes has Restaurant Story had now? Is this the third or fourth. I lost count.

rosewaterlily
09-03-13, 06:40 PM
I like the black and white colors for the tables and chairs, the musical cupcake looks adorable too.

jopazz
09-03-13, 06:42 PM
I like everything but the counter, you can't really see what it is under the food. I love that they revisit themes and expand on them. They may be the same theme, but the items are always different from before and that allows you to mix and match. As always, I hope it coins or goals. :p

CuteTali
09-03-13, 07:04 PM
Oh, I just noticed that the counter has the goal reward from bakery's music theme hidden inside it, haha, this is hilarious. I like the sheen that they put on the tables and chairs.

tennysonrobin
09-03-13, 07:55 PM
Oh, I just noticed that the counter has the goal reward from bakery's music theme hidden inside it, haha, this is hilarious. I like the sheen that they put on the tables and chairs.

yeah I see, it's the crystal piano ^^ I think I love the couch (hopefully no gems) but still feel a little bit boring. Will there be a musical goal following all this stuff?

KittyLucky
09-03-13, 11:29 PM
HELP! Maybe this is not the right thread, but after update my neighbor said she got a goal to install word search to get free gems. But why i don't have that goal ? I play bakery, restaurant & fashion story. I don't have the goal on all 3 games. Please HELP ! I already tried to uninstall all 3 games, and re-install, but still i don't have that goal T____T

minidemon88
09-04-13, 01:51 AM
yeah I see, it's the crystal piano ^^ I think I love the couch (hopefully no gems) but still feel a little bit boring. Will there be a musical goal following all this stuff?

Man, your eyes are sharp! I didn't noticed there's a piano hidden inside the counter till you mentioned it. XD It's so funny seeing that miniature piano in rs too.

I'm guessing the couch will be 24 gems. Perhaps a LTO too? =/

Francys08
09-04-13, 02:39 AM
Hopefully no gems for the couch. It looks nice and I would like to buy it ..

jusmar201
09-04-13, 07:13 AM
so at wat time are they releasing the update for today.....

igames4me
09-04-13, 07:36 AM
I'm thinking goals

jusmar201
09-04-13, 08:43 AM
Hopefully Goals....

greygull
09-04-13, 10:43 AM
No goals today :(

Musical Table - 2 gems
Musical Chair - 19,500 coins
Musical River (wall decor) - 23,000 coins
Note Statue - 9 gems
Musical Couch - 54,000 coins
Classical Music (wallpaper) - 26,000 coins
Sheet Music (floor tile) - 1 gem
Musical Counter - 5 gems

Regular Oven:
Musical Cupcakes - takes 10 hours - costs 1,810 coins - makes 1,725 servings - 137 xp - makes 6,900 coins

minidemon88
09-04-13, 11:32 AM
Nice, the couch cost coins! Just bought two of them. XD Happy that we got another new recipe again. Thanks TL!

lotuskat
09-04-13, 12:44 PM
Yay, couch is for coins! Loving it!

MizCricket
09-04-13, 02:18 PM
Love the update. Already redecorated a section with the new stuff and some old stuff on my tablet game.

CuteTali
09-04-13, 09:24 PM
Yay, no goals! :D I was dreading openning restaurant and bakery today fearing they might give us more work to do, but to my surprise, I can bake/cook/build what I want instead of working on goals! So happy. Thanks for letting us have a more relaxing atmosphere in these games. I'm glad goals are being paced down some, it was pretty fierce for several months there. :cool:

Cambg
09-05-13, 01:30 AM
Absolute success in the choice of black and white colors! Paste with everything and everyone likes! Please: Keep up that combination a little more!....

TinksThots
09-06-13, 11:36 PM
Yay, no goals! :D I was dreading openning restaurant and bakery today fearing they might give us more work to do, but to my surprise, I can bake/cook/build what I want instead of working on goals! So happy. Thanks for letting us have a more relaxing atmosphere in these games. I'm glad goals are being paced down some, it was pretty fierce for several months there. :cool:
My thoughts exactly!

ExotiCAT
09-07-13, 11:28 PM
I think the only "goal" this week will be to download Farm Story:Autumn Harvest for gem bonus

meme1098
09-08-13, 07:06 AM
I had that goal but now it's disappeared. Same on my other games as well.

tennysonrobin
09-08-13, 10:02 AM
I think the only "goal" this week will be to download Farm Story:Autumn Harvest for gem bonus
Is it on IOS? I'm on Android and see no such goal :( the last thing I downloaded to earn gem was Word Search which brought me 15 gems by both downloading and reaching an amount of games played in it.

nicola211982
09-08-13, 12:21 PM
Is it on IOS? I'm on Android and see no such goal :( the last thing I downloaded to earn gem was Word Search which brought me 15 gems by both downloading and reaching an amount of games played in it.

From memory, the Android goal usually drops in on a Monday. I've seen it in the play store but I will wait until the goal registers first before I get it.

jansk5
09-09-13, 07:36 AM
You still can download farm story 2 and collect those gems. The goal disappeared for me as well. But I installed just now I got next goal in my app. Collected 6 gems too :-)

tennysonrobin
09-09-13, 06:20 PM
From memory, the Android goal usually drops in on a Monday. I've seen it in the play store but I will wait until the goal registers first before I get it.
You mean Farm story 2 or Word search? I searched for Farm story 2 on market and couldn't find it :( maybe it's for IOS only

CuteTali
09-09-13, 08:32 PM
The word search goal is broke. it only shows up on farm, without a popup, so I know there's a new game, but without getting the goals on fashion, bakery etc. it's not worth downloading a new game. are they going to fix this?

Also I never did receive a goal to download/play jewel mania, are we ever going to get a goal for it?