PDA

View Full Version : Tips do not show up.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 11:47 AM
most of the time tips do not show up on tables until hours later. I can see that people tipped in my news feed. Is this a known issue? I am using a Droid X. I love this game!

Ariel1978
01-04-11, 10:43 PM
I'm also having the same problem and also have a Droid X. The only way that I can get tips to show up is to manually do a Force Stop on the game (Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->Bakery Story). The original poster here is probably seeing tips "hours later" because of Droid's built in automatic task ****er which is basically doing a Force Stop on it after a period of time.

Needless to say this is very very tedious. Please fix this.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 10:47 PM
I'm also having the same problem and also have a Droid X. The only way that I can get tips to show up is to manually do a Force Stop on the game (Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->Bakery Story). The original poster here is probably seeing tips "hours later" because of Droid's built in automatic task ****er which is basically doing a Force Stop on it after a period of time.

Needless to say this is very very tedious. Please fix this.

My Android version is 2.2.1

Unregistered
01-05-11, 10:54 PM
Go to Social and "invite" a someone that you have already invited. This is refresh the scene and all your tips will show up. Until they fix this issue for Droid X, this is the best way to get your tips!

Add MJ888

Thanks!

Unregistered
01-06-11, 09:21 PM
Thanks, the invite thing works great!!!