PDA

View Full Version : What unusual items have you collected from your quests?

luminariaflora
09-03-13, 10:35 AM
I have sent my knights on numerous quests (once daily) for the past few weeks to hopefully get the allusive burning ember for my dragon egg. It's the last thing on my task list!! In the meantime, I have received some special gifts from these quests to decorate my kingdom (scarecrows, campfires, benches, and even the dragon statue!!). This is on top of gems and supplies for upgrading my kingdom buildings.

I am curious what unusual gifts others have received? It's been a nice bonus from the endless quests!!

jimboser
09-03-13, 12:42 PM
Scrolling through my inventory...

Scarecrows (6)
Sacred Wings (4)
Horns (1)
Burning Ember (2)
Overgrown Bench (7)
Dragon Statue (1)
Anvil (3)
Campfire (3)
Pink Unicorn Statue (1, pretty sure I didn't craft that)
Beast Statue (1)
Big Ruby (2, maybe from mine?)
Pumpkin Hutch (2)
Lemon Tree (3)

Plus anything that might have gotten consumed and I can't recall now. I did summon one alicorn, so I'm down to 3 wings and no horns, and I've used one ember to hatch my dragon.

raycholio
09-04-13, 12:05 PM
Do items like the anvil and campfire drop from any adventure? I've heard conflicting things. Can someone weigh in with their experience?

brandonu
09-04-13, 01:34 PM
Dragon statues (3), Beast statues (4), Unicorn Statue, Pink Unicorn Statue, Overgrown benches, Scarecrows, Pumpkin Hutches, Carriage, Horns, Wings, burning embers, trees, a bunch of different animals,whatever those dark rock formations are called and a bunch of valentine plants.

No anvils or campfires for me.

jimboser
09-04-13, 02:01 PM
Do items like the anvil and campfire drop from any adventure? I've heard conflicting things. Can someone weigh in with their experience?

They are decorations, and do nothing. I've left mine in storage, too little room for decorations that do nothing.

A Talkytoaster

Wha???

catcrack
09-04-13, 02:37 PM
Wha???Sorry, that should have read "Talkie Toaster", my bad.

journeysmom
09-04-13, 03:49 PM
What is a Talkie Toaster?...campfire?

Queenzod
09-04-13, 04:55 PM
Sorry, that should have read "Talkie Toaster", my bad.

Anyone else get a loaf of Happy Bread? It goes in the Talky Toaster and makes a Manic Sandwich that won't shut up. :)

raycholio
09-04-13, 05:18 PM
They are decorations, and do nothing. I've left mine in storage, too little room for decorations that do nothing.

Yeah, but do you remember what adventures they dropped from?

bowlfullofcherries
09-04-13, 05:22 PM
Anyone else get a loaf of Happy Bread? It goes in the Talky Toaster and makes a Manic Sandwich that won't shut up. :)

Lol! Uhm. I started reading from this post up so got all excited about a new decoration set. Yes. I'm that dense. Although I was also confused. (Why a talking toaster, TL?)

My kingdom displays one of everything CS has to offer, to the detriment of my RP. Comes down to priorities, I guess.

infinitelove19
09-06-13, 03:36 PM

I'm fairly new, but I know I've gotten an anvil from the first adventure, what's it called "Searching the vault" or something like that & I think I also got one from the "Hunt Roaming Bandits" adventure.

jtm101
09-06-13, 04:40 PM
I got a Blue Chair from an adventure the other day....

At least i thought i did, but it was just a dream. Hehe

Funnily enough the next night i got a Purple Lounge too, and it was craftable using purple dye and purple hide. I was quite pleased to use up some of my purple hide and 99 dye. But i woke up soon after and alas no chairs or lounges in the actual game.

minndom
09-06-13, 10:44 PM
I have got
3 lemon trees
2 orange trees
3 overgrown benches
2 dragon statues
Beast statue
3 scarecrows
2 anvils
4 campfires
2 pigs: black and albino
4 cows: black, royal and 2 whites
3 dark cave formations
2 horns..

No wings or burning embers. Yet.

sdwombat
09-07-13, 06:04 AM
I got chocolate from the Desert Sands adventure yesterday morning. That was a first.

rosewaterlily
09-07-13, 06:17 PM
I got 57 energy from hunting roaming bandits today--didn't even know you could go over the energy limit like that. Usually that adventure gives me 9 energy, the most I've ever gotten before was like 36 from dark caves.

greygull
09-08-13, 10:15 AM
I received a Glimmer Trove today! Did the Bandits quest :)