PDA

View Full Version : Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

danni7788
09-16-13, 06:38 PM
Aaaaand I finally healed my last dragon from this tournament!

cakeandpie
09-16-13, 07:56 PM
I realize that many don't have that kind of army, some have no ultra-rare warriors, and most will not draw up a precisely paced 30-round battle plan, which is how I roll.

I draw up a precise battle plan as well, but without diamonds, it makes little sense for me to try more than a couple "good" dragons against the level 16+ diamond opponents. Baby Fire/Forest worked quite well for me in the Kaleido tournament, dispatching Infinity, Dark Angel, and Helios--and the losers did not have to be healed at a cost of 500 coins and taking up 6 hours each in the spring.

All but one of my super-rares are healed now at least! I'm not sure how many I have left to heal--20?

moostermine
09-16-13, 08:32 PM
It's all speculation, of course, but look for the next showdown early next week. Tuesday, perhaps. Except for the nearly 2 weeks that passed after the first Ethereal Tournament collapsed, there has never been more than [U]9-10 days between the end of one tournament and the start of another[/)
Well! Tuesday is almost here! Anyone taking odds on if and when? And what new dragon it might be for? Or, maybe a replay of one of the previous prizes....maybe YinYang?

dapplefur
09-16-13, 08:38 PM
i hope we don't get a tournament for at least two weeks. i have 47 dragons left to heal from the last two tournaments. i was no where near done healing dragons from the phoenix tournament when we got the kaleido tournament.

Sumercarefree
09-17-13, 12:01 AM
so I guess a New Tournament is in the Cards ! Watch out, if not today , then, Next Week I think.

blueeyedrobyn
09-17-13, 12:20 AM
I don't necessarily want it "easier", but the difficulty should come from the need to choose the right dragon for an opponent and the fact that a large number of high level dragons are needed. Those who have been playing for a year, even without being in a "select group" who were given wheels and battles and other "perks", have a good stable of dragons - and should have an easier time in the arena. We earned it. New comers, with few epics, no diamonds, etc, SHOULD have a far more difficult time. They have not EARNED it, yet. By making all battle outcomes so widely randomized that opponent selection means little and dragons can be beaten with level one random dragons, the tournament does NOT get "harder" - it only gets ridiculous. Being difficult is fun, IF we are given a way that we can strive to overcome the difficulty - through time (breeding and raising more, diverse dragons) and battle strategy (opponent selection that MEANS something!). Stop trying to make all things "equal" for everyone and in doing so, making it unfair for ALL. If I liked a random game, I would join the glassy-eyed, mindless people sitting in front of the slot machines pulling a level over and over hoping for a random win. I want a game where I can calculate odds, plan opponents, breed for better outcomes.... A game where I can actually affect the outcome. Come on TeamLava - give us a GAME - not just a random gambling machine for brain dead people.
Brilliantly said, couldn't agree more!

mrarfan
09-17-13, 12:47 AM
Well! Tuesday is almost here! Anyone taking odds on if and when? And what new dragon it might be for? Or, maybe a replay of one of the previous prizes....maybe YinYang?

Well..It's Tuesday here in Malaysia! [September 17 2013,3:43pm] <-- Since I posted this :) [And also the release of GTA 5! Lol]
Wonder what is it gonna be -_-

sehana
11-05-13, 04:43 PM
Kaleido Dragon Timer (for Purchase): http://bit.ly/1hhrsEy

vicovideshotmail
11-05-13, 09:01 PM
Well..It's Tuesday here in Malaysia! [September 17 2013,3:43pm] <-- Since I posted this :) [And also the release of GTA 5! Lol]
Wonder what is it gonna be -_-
GTA 5? Love that game! :p For me, Trevor is a retard!

daughtryville
11-06-13, 01:34 AM
oh noooo I really LOVE this dragon! and only 2 days :(
I wasn't on level 30 yet when this battle began
Has anyone bred it yet?
thank u so much!

daughtryville
11-07-13, 12:41 AM
Has anyone bred this dragon? it only has one more day left in the market..
thank you so much

maguar
11-07-13, 01:34 AM
Has anyone bred this dragon? it only has one more day left in the market..
thank you so much

This dragon was a reward from a tournament. Withy the tournament over you only have the option to buy, not breed, until it's removed.

daughtryville
11-07-13, 02:01 AM
This dragon was a reward from a tournament. Withy the tournament over you only have the option to buy, not breed, until it's removed.

oh... it's in the market for a limited time.. so i thought you could breed it.
thank you :)

vicovideshotmail
11-07-13, 08:55 PM
I wish it would be breedable, but no...
Must buy gold before expiry!