PDA

View Full Version : Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

dancingdragonpalace
09-08-13, 07:34 AM
Naga went down with one magic from epic Lotus. Woohoo. Night elf here i come.

Thanks kwhales.... It worked perfectly for me.... Lotus with one magic blow end Naga for me too....!

filipina1983
09-08-13, 07:35 AM
Thank you all for tips on beating this tournament, i just beat dark angel with ultimate lol they exploded
Using ultimate for the rest good luck to all

dancingdragonpalace
09-08-13, 07:37 AM
Thank you all for tips on beating this tournament, i just beat dark angel with ultimate lol they exploded
Using ultimate for the rest good luck to all

Running out of time yeah....

blueeyedrobyn
09-08-13, 07:40 AM
Congrats winners, n keep trying Buddies. A bit low in battery.

So happy you got it, all of you who are so helpful certainly deserve the wins!

cmg1303
09-08-13, 08:09 AM
Taken down Kaleido with one almighty Bash from Hunter Lv10. So glad this is over. Good luck to all still battling and a big Thank You to everyone posting tips and hints throughout. I wouldn't have been able to complete this without you guys. Now for the clean up....I have 37 exhausted dragons so hope we get a while to regroup before the next battle. :)

Bluestrike
09-08-13, 08:59 AM
Stuck on Naga, tried: Treasure, Big Bad, Lotus, Saphire, Crusauder; any suggestions on who else to try?

vaibhav11
09-08-13, 09:02 AM
Stuck on Naga, tried: Treasure, Big Bad, Lotus, Saphire, Crusauder; any suggestions on who else to try?

Emarald one bash only

macyle
09-08-13, 09:13 AM
Just beat Helios first try with tiny level 8!!! M++B good luck everyone!!

dancingdragonpalace
09-08-13, 09:20 AM
Taken down night elf with Atlantis one magic.... Proceeding... Not sure if have time for fire and forest babies for helios and crusader. Can advise if those people who uses baby will speed up battle waiting time using 4 gold bars. If so will it increase the chance of winning by not waiting for one hour for each battle?

Bluestrike
09-08-13, 09:24 AM
Emarald one bash only

Thanks!!! Had to do BMM but finally finished Naga!!!

dala12
09-08-13, 09:24 AM
Must I use Atlantis or gold to defeat naga?

Bluestrike
09-08-13, 09:26 AM
Must I use Atlantis or gold to defeat naga?

I just won against Naga with Emerald BMM, gold did not work for me, I haven't tried Atlantis

finnth12
09-08-13, 09:33 AM
Whole day yesterday until now, I'm still battling Kaleido, it has already beaten my DA 3x, lotus 3x, big bad, Chesire, FT, eclipse, night, flower, wild, don't know what to use anymore now. Lotus is on the healing, I'll wait several more hours and going to use it again. I don't have trouble with lightning but Kaleido did.
What baby dragons I can use to weaken him?

mrarfan
09-08-13, 09:36 AM
I just won against Naga with Emerald BMM, gold did not work for me, I haven't tried Atlantis

Sorry! I don't remember what I used to beat Naga! Beated Night Elf with Atlantis LV10 MBM though :)

mrarfan
09-08-13, 09:37 AM
Yay! Finally beated Crusader with Genie LV1 BBM! [Second Bash was strong]
On to Kaleido! Good Luck everyone! ;)

dala12
09-08-13, 09:39 AM
Lost with gold! It did indeed nothing to naga. Now I try Atlantis. I am not going to win this tournament. I have 100 gold so I cannot do that with gold because then i must have more ( 5 x 30 gold) gold. So just see how it goes. And I live in Europa here it is 18.15. I have to work tomorrow and must need to sleep sometime! So we going to see what it is going to be. Win or lose this!

mrarfan
09-08-13, 09:39 AM
Whole day yesterday until now, I'm still battling Kaleido, it has already beaten my DA 3x, lotus 3x, big bad, Chesire, FT, eclipse, night, flower, wild, don't know what to use anymore now. Lotus is on the healing, I'll wait several more hours and going to use it again. I don't have trouble with lightning but Kaleido did.
What baby dragons I can use to weaken him?

As I wrote down...It says Night Elf :) or any Black dragons! Also try other elements that are weak with Pink! [Treasure,Fairytale,Gemstone]
Going to sleep now! I hope to win the Kaleido Dragon! My brother still stuck on Topaz and nothing to do bout it! Lol

mrarfan
09-08-13, 09:42 AM
As I wrote down...It says Night Elf :) or any Black dragons! Also try other elements that are weak with Pink! [Treasure,Fairytale,Gemstone]
Going to sleep now! I hope to win the Kaleido Dragon! My brother still stuck on Topaz and nothing to do bout it! Lol

Correction :-
Also try other elements that are STRONG against Pink! (Not Weak) this always happens :/
Once again! See you tomorrow!
~ Arfan

Lesimony
09-08-13, 09:45 AM
Not sure if have time for fire and forest babies for helios and crusader. Can advise if those people who uses baby will speed up battle waiting time using 4 gold bars. If so will it increase the chance of winning by not waiting for one hour for each battle?
I haven't sped up any rounds, and used only Baby Fires and Forest on Helios & Crusader. It took me about 8 attempts on Helios. Got Crusader with my very first attempt with Baby Fire MM++M.

I've got about 20 minutes till my first attempt at Kaleido. Very excited as I never made it this far before. Have no Diamonds and have used no gold. :)

adrianelady
09-08-13, 10:08 AM
Well... Got tired of crusader and used ultimate with the gold I've even rewarded for playing farm story 2. First time I've ever used ultimate through these tournaments. Scared I won't win kaleido though

Lesimony
09-08-13, 10:13 AM
YeeHaw!!!!!!! Took out Kaleido first attempt, Lotus Lvl 3 M+++.

I'm so excited. Finally finished a tournament. Good luck to everyone still battling!!

09-08-13, 10:17 AM
I won't make it on this account as I'm stuck on goblin with no time left, with no gold and no chances to Take to switch over to android for gold. I wish I hadnt been so arrogant and took my time to play the first couple of days, thinking it will be a breeze. Oh well!

Got this heathen on my main account after about nine losses. Pearl did about 98% damage with magic. This thing has beaten diamond, Anubis, pearl, lotus, bat, deep, Kirsune, origami, etc. I've now about 55 dragons to heal. 55! That's more than the last two matches combined.

DarkAther
09-08-13, 10:21 AM
YES! I got it! Finally! For the second time. I'm not bitter, I'm just glad it "took" this time. =P

This time Emerald beat Kaleido with MBB - Bash doing by far the most damage. Best of luck to everyone who's still working on it! I am off to start healing a very, very long queue of dragons.
Happy for you magic maker!!

kwhales
09-08-13, 10:25 AM
I just beat Helios with baby fire. First attempt failed with BMM. sold him, bought another. MMM did it.

DarkAther
09-08-13, 10:30 AM
Finally won my kaleido dragon so happy it's on nest beat kaleido with lvl quartz BBM I was thought that I were use ultimate attack but after bb 30% power left so I think that if I use magic then I take risk and won the battle
Thanx for everyone who post their posobilities thanx for help all of u gud luck!

Great job buttabdullah!

NouraMoh
09-08-13, 10:34 AM
By the way, has anybody else's battle cost changed from 2500 to 3000? Mine is still 2500 but my friends changed half-way thru the tournament.

My battles cost 5000 :/

DarkAther
09-08-13, 10:41 AM
Good job kwhales!

DarkAther
09-08-13, 10:42 AM
YeeHaw!!!!!!! Took out Kaleido first attempt, Lotus Lvl 3 M+++.

I'm so excited. Finally finished a tournament. Good luck to everyone still battling!!

Congrats!

DarkAther
09-08-13, 10:47 AM
Well... Got tired of crusader and used ultimate with the gold I've even rewarded for playing farm story 2. First time I've ever used ultimate through these tournaments. Scared I won't win kaleido though

Good luck! Use Black, pink, cosmic, zodiac, Fairytale or gemstones.
Night elf, Unicorn, Cosmic, Wild, Lightning, Mask, Lotus have beaten it.

DarkAther
09-08-13, 10:50 AM
I won't make it on this account as I'm stuck on goblin with no time left, with no gold and no chances to Take to switch over to android for gold. I wish I hadnt been so arrogant and took my time to play the first couple of days, thinking it will be a breeze. Oh well!

Got this heathen on my main account after about nine losses. Pearl did about 98% damage with magic. This thing has beaten diamond, Anubis, pearl, lotus, bat, deep, Kirsune, origami, etc. I've now about 55 dragons to heal. 55! That's more than the last two matches combined.

Independence, Dream, leopard, scorpion, Water, Wizard, Ethereal, Ying yang, Leviathan, Athletic, Island, Water, Wizard have all beaten him. Good luck!

dala12
09-08-13, 11:19 AM
Yeah I will stop too! I won the other two. But this tournement is ****ing my dragons ( well not really) but it was fun to be a part of it! Good bye and good night!

finnth12
09-08-13, 11:28 AM

Thanks for the reply, I don't have night elf, all my black dragons were in the healing already, Kaleido sent them there, lol. Illusion, deep, bat, night. Just now I tried emerald, didn't work either. I still got the time, I'll wait lotus after healing, it's gonna be the 4th time he's battling Kaleido.

For topaz I used DA, other account used cosmic (previous battle). This time used eclipse. My neighbor used sunrise, good luck.

finnth12
09-08-13, 11:29 AM

Have you try mistmoth? It worked on my both account, good luck.

101gurlz
09-08-13, 11:30 AM
Woohoo!!! After 25 battles with Crusader, finally took him down with Winter 1 MBB. Lost so many blue and/or yellow dragons in the process...
After all that, took out Kaleidoscope with Lotus 10 MMB on the first try :) This tournament was so much harder than Phoenix or Ethereal for me. Many thanks to all those on this forum that dispensed advice so freely.

ufooo
09-08-13, 11:51 AM
Taken down infinity with level 1 fire and dark angel with level 1 forest, now facing naga and had lost my lotus x3 , emerald, gemstone, night, pearl, any more suggestion for naga guys ? I think i'm lack of time :(

sunkalito
09-08-13, 11:56 AM
UGHHHH I AM SO STUCK! Darn night elf has taken out my saturn, my dawntree, my pegasus and fuzzy,and anything else i throw at it. I actually even forgot to keep tabs. I'm sick of this. Ater being stuck on stainglass for like eight rounds this is really NOT helping me out. Beginning to fear i'll not make it past this dreadful creature.
How many hours left, anyone can tell me please?

sunkalito
09-08-13, 11:57 AM
UGHHHH I AM SO STUCK! Darn night elf has taken out my saturn, my dawntree, my pegasus and fuzzy,and anything else i throw at it. I actually even forgot to keep tabs. I'm sick of this. Ater being stuck on stainglass for like eight rounds this is really NOT helping me out. Beginning to fear i'll not make it past this dreadful creature.
How many hours left, anyone can tell me please?
Ah, forgot rainbow. If i'm not mistaken rainbow and saturn actually fought it twice, so yeah. THAT MANY ROUNDS stuck on this blasted thing. I can't even believe it.

sunkalito
09-08-13, 11:59 AM
Ah, forgot rainbow. If i'm not mistaken rainbow and saturn actually fought it twice, so yeah. THAT MANY ROUNDS stuck on this blasted thing. I can't even believe it.

Nevermind, timer is back. Sucks that i'll be too busy to be able to make full use of the twelve remaining hours. :(

BusyBee67
09-08-13, 11:59 AM
Just about to fight lightening, only black I have is lvl 8 night, any suggestions pls

JTmeJT
09-08-13, 12:02 PM
Once again, got royally screwed by the sync issue! I paid 30 gold to Ultimate Attack Helios because he ****ed everything I had yesterday! Go back to battle Crusader finally, and that demon Helios is back!! I SPENT 30 GOLD ON HIM!!!! Ugh!!!!! Suggestions for Helios? Help!!

101gurlz
09-08-13, 12:16 PM
Just about to fight lightening, only black I have is lvl 8 night, any suggestions pls

I beat Lightening with Landworm 10 BMB after losing Lotus, Gemstone and Night to it.

BusyBee67
09-08-13, 12:32 PM

I just realised got to fight infinity first and no diamond HELP!!!

BusyBee67
09-08-13, 12:34 PM
Thanks but just found I gotta fight infinity first

midnightmeerkat
09-08-13, 12:39 PM
I'm on Round 29 with Crusader just lost epic Fire,...will try little fire against Crusader..hope it worked..

It's all about luck.... On one game lvl 2 genie took out crusader first go for me, now on my iphone I have used epic fire, mercury twice and lots of babies and nothing is working :(

belbar22
09-08-13, 12:41 PM
I have regretfully decided to give up on this tournament as I no longer have enough time to win 5 rounds. I could have used gold for ultimates but I am trying to save for a diamond dragon which I have never managed to breed so have had to accept that I am not going to win this dragon. I have yet to win a tournament but I have really enjoyed coming on this forum and really am grateful to everyone for all their tips, advice and for posting their wins and loses. Well done to everyone who won and good luck to all of you still trying. See you all on the next tournament.

midnightmeerkat
09-08-13, 12:44 PM
Taken down night elf with Atlantis one magic.... Proceeding... Not sure if have time for fire and forest babies for helios and crusader. Can advise if those people who uses baby will speed up battle waiting time using 4 gold bars. If so will it increase the chance of winning by not waiting for one hour for each battle?

I usually wait half hour and pay 2 gold to speed up

101gurlz
09-08-13, 12:49 PM
I just realised got to fight infinity first and no diamond HELP!!!

I beat Infinity with Fire 1 BMM. Baby brigade to the rescue!

dancingsnickerdoodle
09-08-13, 12:59 PM
After sacrificing half my babies to Night Elf, fianlly had to use gold. Never had to do that before in the tourneys. Just beat Helios on 1st try with lvl 8 Crusader, MB++. 11 hrs to finish this & not many healthy babies left.

sunkalito
09-08-13, 01:25 PM
After sacrificing half my babies to Night Elf, fianlly had to use gold. Never had to do that before in the tourneys. Just beat Helios on 1st try with lvl 8 Crusader, MB++. 11 hrs to finish this & not many healthy babies left.

I'm pondering using gold on nightelf too. I've alreadysped up like four battles against it and keep losing, no matterwhat i throw at the thing. I'm seriously desperate -.-

dancingsnickerdoodle
09-08-13, 01:28 PM
I've never had as much trouble beating anything as the trouble I had with night elf. That's why I finally caved & used ultimate, not that I have that much gold to throw away!

pribakes
09-08-13, 01:38 PM
I'm pondering using gold on nightelf too. I've alreadysped up like four battles against it and keep losing, no matterwhat i throw at the thing. I'm seriously desperate -.-

Me too :( I cant tired, Im also stuck in night elf, In my main account I beat it with epic atlantis (finish tournament 2days ago) but I still fighting in my second account, I dont have diamond, and although I have 2 atlantis there, they are wainting to BE heal :( I think if in next couple hours nothing change, I Will have to use An. Ultimate, although I dont like it, :(

adrianelady
09-08-13, 01:43 PM
I'm stuck on kaleido. I'm going to freak out if I get to round 30 and not win him. All good dragon are exhausted. I have 43 exhausted dragons!!!

BusyBee67
09-08-13, 01:46 PM
I beat Lightening with Landworm 10 BMB after losing Lotus, Gemstone and Night to it.

Tried landworm 10 BMB and lost any more suggestions pls

eclipse0185
09-08-13, 02:06 PM
Still stuck on lightning after losing Night, lotus, baby forest & fire. Any suggestions?

Bluestrike
09-08-13, 02:06 PM
****ed Night Elf with Murmaid BB

sunkalito
09-08-13, 02:19 PM
Me too :( I cant tired, Im also stuck in night elf, In my main account I beat it with epic atlantis (finish tournament 2days ago) but I still fighting in my second account, I dont have diamond, and although I have 2 atlantis there, they are wainting to BE heal :( I think if in next couple hours nothing change, I Will have to use An. Ultimate, although I dont like it, :(
It's really frustrating to be this close, and losing so much... I might use either mermaid or ethereal next. If next try fails i'll just gold the thing. -.-

pribakes
09-08-13, 02:20 PM
Just beat night elf with aurora 9 MB ++, thanks god! Now helios here I go :cool:

pribakes
09-08-13, 02:22 PM
It's really frustrating to be this close, and losing so much... I might use either mermaid or ethereal next. If next try fails i'll just gold the thing. -.-

Just beat night elf with aurora 9 MB ++, thanks god! Now helios here I go :cool:

If you have goblin it was very close, I think magic worked better.

pribakes
09-08-13, 02:25 PM
Still stuck on lightning after losing Night, lotus, baby forest & fire. Any suggestions?

I beat it with night elf 6 in this account, in my other I beat it with moon 6. Good luck :)

eclipse0185
09-08-13, 02:27 PM
I beat it with night elf 6 in this account, in my other I beat it with moon 6. Good luck :)

Thx but dont have night elf or moon. So frustrating!

sunkalito
09-08-13, 02:31 PM
Both mermaid and ethereal lost. Whoop dee frickin' doo!! Used an ultimate attack. That was one of the worst oponents i've EVER EVER FACED ever. Ughhhhhhsshsbshsbhshsh!!! //rage
moving on. Ugh, so much wasted gold. :(

dancingsnickerdoodle
09-08-13, 02:35 PM
Took out Crusader with lvl 7 Angel BM++
Nine hrs to finish this tourney....fingers are crossed

pribakes
09-08-13, 02:44 PM
Thx but dont have night elf or moon. So frustrating!

Use greens or white or brack, did try Yinyang, pegasus, forest, pearl, angel?

macyle
09-08-13, 03:05 PM
Beat crusader with level 9 diamond. One magic hit did it in!

cakeandpie
09-08-13, 03:10 PM
FINALLY! Kaleido was a real pain in the neck, making me try ten times (even beating my Lotus three times!), but...

30. Kaleido beaten by Sapphire BBB

Good luck to all those still battling!!

belbar22
09-08-13, 03:13 PM
FINALLY! Kaleido was a real pain in the neck, making me try ten times (even beating my Lotus three times!), but...

Congratulations. I am so pleased for you. You really deserve it. I gave up in the end. Stuck on Naga and not enough hours to finish before bed without using Gold which I didn't want to do.

pribakes
09-08-13, 03:23 PM

Big congrats !!! :)

Im still fighting helios in my second account, Im really tired but when people post their wins, I fell that I can finish it as well :)

dancingsnickerdoodle
09-08-13, 03:39 PM
Congrats cakeandpie!!!

mjauuuu
09-08-13, 03:44 PM

Congrats mate!:) Such a huge feeling of relief when you finally see the egg on your nest.

dancingdragonpalace
09-08-13, 03:58 PM
So happy.... My epic Lightning finished Helios with critical magic than BM again....! Moving on to crusader.....left 8 hours...

09-08-13, 04:04 PM

Tell me about it! This thing best three diamonds, yet it took epic pearl to beat it on the 10th try. Couldn't even sleep because I kept saying, just one more, just one more and didnt want to risk not making it in time.

TucsonJudy
09-08-13, 04:15 PM
HOW can I defeat Infinity when I don't & can't get a Diamound dragon?? I have been trying for over 4 months now NON stop & get fails every time! I've about given up on this unfair game.

sunnybabi1986
09-08-13, 04:18 PM

Hooray!!! So glad you got this one!! I'll have to try Sapphire next, I've already lost 4 dragons to Kaleido so far, if I have to I'll use Ultimate, but I'd rather get it done without gold :) Enjoy your new pretty pink dragon!!

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 04:25 PM
So happy you got it, all of you who are so helpful certainly deserve the wins!

Thnx. Keep it up. Where are you at ?

FigmentValley
09-08-13, 04:25 PM
I feel that I just have to express my disappointment in this tournament. I don't mind a difficult challenge. That is the game. I understand that a lot of DragonStory (and other games by TeamLava) are built on random "spins" of the percentage "wheel" in the program. I can accept that if there is SOME semblance of order to it, not just total randomized "luck". But it seems that recently so many things done in the game have been set to total random selection. Quests and their results are 100% random. And now this tournament has the percentages of "win/loss" so randomized as to virtually lose what little "s****" there was in the play. There is little to "work towards", little use in selecting opponents, planning future bouts to reserve opponents the future, using any s**** or strategy towards the "win". Nothing much matters, nothing much affects outcome. The "baby-fire and mini-forest brigades are testament to this random program.

Please, return some "s****" play to the game. That is where the fun is. Make it hard, if you wish, but give us a GAME, not just a random wheel to spin.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 04:26 PM
So happy.... My epic Lightning finished Helios with critical magic than BM again....! Moving on to crusader.....left 8 hours...

Crusader. A simple Fire did it for me too.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 04:32 PM
I feel that I just have to express my disappointment in this tournament. I don't mind a difficult challenge. That is the game. I understand that a lot of DragonStory (and other games by TeamLava) are built on random "spins" of the percentage "wheel" in the program. I can accept that if there is SOME semblance of order to it, not just total randomized "luck". But it seems that recently so many things done in the game have been set to total random selection. Quests and their results are 100% random. And now this tournament has the percentages of "win/loss" so randomized as to virtually lose what little "s****" there was in the play. There is little to "work towards", little use in selecting opponents, planning future bouts to reserve opponents the future, using any s**** or strategy towards the "win". Nothing much matters, nothing much affects outcome. The "baby-fire and mini-forest brigades are testament to this random program.

Please, return some "s****" play to the game. That is where the fun is. Make it hard, if you wish, but give us a GAME, not just a random wheel to spin.

Yes quite right. Some Dragons are impossible to overcome n some a Breeze. I think TL is trying to accommodate all level of players and those without Diamond Breeds.
Next tournament will be worse as they bring In the Ice Age Dragons. We have no clue whatsoever.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 04:35 PM
HOW can I defeat Infinity when I don't & can't get a Diamound dragon?? I have been trying for over 4 months now NON stop & get fails every time! I've about given up on this unfair game.
A did not use a diamond breed for this one too.
It is more of random luck. A Fire or Forest is enough.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 04:37 PM
Yes breeding a Diamond is pure luck after getting tons of Magic n Islands. Quite frustrating.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 04:43 PM
Congrats cakeandpie!!!

Yes congrats Cakeandpies.
Great job. Funny that for the last two I got them on first try but Helios was impossible n I had to use Ultimate. This tournament I did not use a Diamond breed, it seems that if the system wants to **** us nothing works and vice versa.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 04:44 PM
Beat crusader with level 9 diamond. One magic hit did it in!

Night Elf for last one.

marion9242
09-08-13, 04:59 PM

I agree with you. I can not win a battle. had to use gold twice so far and running out of time will have to use more to get this dragon. I have too much invested to let it go by. I think it gets harder as more people finish.

rrr666999
09-08-13, 05:10 PM

I agree with you, I am stuck on Crusader for more then a day and still could not defeat it :( I used all epics and diamonds no use. Still trying to defeat Crusader.

trescake16
09-08-13, 05:14 PM
I've tried all of the dragons you guys suggested for Kaleido but nothing didn't work, I haven't tried any diamond yet though. Do you guys think I should use them ?

BusyBee67
09-08-13, 05:14 PM
YES just took out night elf with lvl 10 Hypnos BM, now onto Helios

trescake16
09-08-13, 05:23 PM
NVM I just beat it with Epic Angel with MB+++. Just wanna thank you guys for giving me information how to get them and how to beat each of the dragon.

sharowend
09-08-13, 05:28 PM
Finally I won the tournament. The first 24 rounds went fairly smooth thanks to all of the help found on this site. I have no diamond or hybrids. At the end of round 24 I had only lost 7 dragons. In round 25, Dark Angel took out 4 of my Epics before being beaten by baby fire, then the game reset and I had to fight Dark Angel again, this time loosing 19 baby brigade before giving in and using Ultimate. Naga and Night Elf both fell to Ying Yang on the first try. Helios gave me a rough time, taking out 6 dragons before I gave in (worried about time) and used Ultimate again. Crusader and Kaleido were both taken down by the baby brigades within a few rounds.
Thanks to everyone that helped with such wonderful information. The expertise on this site helped me and I am sure many fight this tournment. Without your help most of us would still be fighting the first rounds.
My Kaleido egg is on the nest and my Leviathan is being crafted! Now to heal................................

Thanks again for all of the help!

marion9242
09-08-13, 05:30 PM
[QUOTE=rrr666999;734553]I agree with you, I am stuck on Crusader for more then a day and still could not defeat it :( I used all epics and diamonds no use. Still trying to defeat Crusader.[/QUote

Time is running out and had to use gold for Helios. I figure I have time to do 3 battles with speed up, for each of the two that are left. Maybe I'll get lucky, not!

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 05:31 PM
I've tried all of the dragons you guys suggested for Kaleido but nothing didn't work, I haven't tried any diamond yet though. Do you guys think I should use them ?

Yes, time is running out.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 05:34 PM
It seems that after using Ultimate on Helios, the last two becomes quite easy.
I only had 30 Gold n had to make a decision.
Lucky it worked.

bumblez08
09-08-13, 05:34 PM
It's SO annoying when you beat a dragon, especially round 28 and have to do it over again then lose.... why does it not remember you already defeated that dragon!?

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 05:35 PM
Congrats to all winners.
I now need 1 week to heal the wounded.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 05:38 PM
It's SO annoying when you beat a dragon, especially round 28 and have to do it over again then lose.... why does it not remember you already defeated that dragon!?
Oops so sorry. Second time it gets harder I think.
After each win I continue with a few things first. I had the same problem.

elwood99
09-08-13, 05:40 PM
Congrats to all winners.

Thank you so much for your help. Me too I got 21 dragons injured - about 3 a day to heal.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 05:43 PM
NVM I just beat it with Epic Angel with MB+++. Just wanna thank you guys for giving me information how to get them and how to beat each of the dragon.

Great. I do not have an Angel or a Dark Angel.
Will try to breed them for next Fight.

trescake16
09-08-13, 05:44 PM
Yes, time is running out.

I just beat it after I posted that haha. Finally my luck showed up.

Bluestrike
09-08-13, 06:09 PM
Any suggestions for fighting Helious? I tried mercury, dont have Diamond, Crusaider, Infinity, they are healing...

Bluestrike
09-08-13, 06:12 PM
Just ****ed Helious with Lightning (pink&yellow)

ufooo
09-08-13, 06:13 PM
Still stuck in night elf, time running out :(

Bluestrike
09-08-13, 06:15 PM
Seabreeze epic ****ed Crusaider MB
Right before that I tried Seabeeeze level 7 BMM and lost

Bluestrike
09-08-13, 06:17 PM

Did you try Mermaid on Night Elf? That's who I used to defeat it

rrr666999
09-08-13, 06:18 PM
same with me I am stuck with Crusader, I have one on the third battle and again I am facing Crusader, not won so far, having 26 Dragons to heal, will try another time and then go for Ultimate :( This tournament is really very difficult.

Bluestrike
09-08-13, 06:19 PM
****ed Kaleido with Saphire 10, BM

sternenfee
09-08-13, 06:27 PM
Ugh, I'm not sure I'll be able to finish the tournament... Stuck on Dark Angel. He's costing me all my still healthy dragons. Even tried the Tropic Dragon to no avail. Fruitfuls, Wild, Fuzzy, Pegasus, Emerald, Scarecrow, Forest, Elf all lost. May try fire next, but I'm not holding my breath. I have just enough gold to speed it up a couple times and use one ultimate. If anyone has any tips, please let me know!

sunnybabi1986
09-08-13, 06:27 PM
Kaleido is being difficult with me. I've lost Lotus, Bat, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, and Cheshire so far...trying Lightning next then Yin Yang when she comes out of the healing spa...if they don't come through, it'll be Ultimate for me...hope I don't have to, though, using up that much gold will set me back trying to get the Treasure dragon...

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 06:28 PM
same with me I am stuck with Crusader, I have one on the third battle and again I am facing Crusader, not won so far, having 26 Dragons to heal, will try another time and then go for Ultimate :( This tournament is really very difficult.

Its crazy. Crusader I used Fire10. Even Fire 1, is enough when want to let you win.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 06:29 PM
Kaleido is being difficult with me. I've lost Lotus, Bat, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, and Cheshire so far...trying Lightning next then Yin Yang when she comes out of the healing spa...if they don't come through, it'll be Ultimate for me...hope I don't have to, though, using up that much gold will set me back trying to get the Treasure dragon...

Wow. They really want you to use Gold.
I got it first try with Night Elf 9. Just following what others used.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 06:30 PM
****ed Kaleido with Saphire 10, BM

Congrats ! NOw you can sleep well.
Make sure the system does not roll back.

adrianelady
09-08-13, 06:31 PM
I think this will be first tournament I played that I don't win. I'm in kaleido but can't beat him and have 46 exhausted dragons. I don't have sapphire either. Really sucks!! I wish I wish I had 30 gold.....

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 06:36 PM

Wonder how come, Atlantis 10 worked for me against a Night Elf.
Some use Eclipse.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 06:37 PM
I think this will be first tournament I played that I don't win. I'm in kaleido but can't beat him and have 46 exhausted dragons. I don't have sapphire either. Really sucks!! I wish I wish I had 30 gold.....

Use any lvl 1 dragon. Forest n Fire breed fast.
Or switch off phone and switch on again, hopefully luck changes.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 06:40 PM
Thank you so much for your help. Me too I got 21 dragons injured - about 3 a day to heal.

Not too bad. heal 3 a day.
I heal those I need for next fight first.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 06:45 PM
Here is my final journey so far:
(Wonder if restarting the game by switching off the phone helps. I think it does if our luck is no good.)

15.big bad15-->Lotus 7 MM (second M did all the work)
16.medusa 10-->Virtue10.
17.trickster 10-->Origami 7. BMM
18.topaz 12--> Lotus9 BMM ( close)
19.stainglass12-->Honey Bee 10- MM+++
20.leviathan16--> Trickster10 . B+++
21.samurai 14--> Trickster 10 B+++ (Kitsune8 failed)
22.goblin 14-->Island 1 BB(Scorpion recommended but mine lost)
23.infinity16-->Life 1
24.lightning20-->Lotus 9 BBB
25. DA. -- Forest 10. BMM
26. Naga - Night 6. BMM was close.
27. Night Elf. - Atlantis10. (BMM) took a long time
28. Helios - used Ultimate as nothing worked including lightning
29. Crusader - Fire 10. First Bash crippled it (1 fight)
30. Kale - Night Elf 9. First Bash crippled it as well (1 fight)

After using Ultimate for Helios, the next two was walk in the park.

angellahg
09-08-13, 06:49 PM
Taking the advices from sand, the color guide from doublescream and the opponents from Evalia, here's the color guide. Hope it's useful to all :)

Complete Guide to Kaleido Tournament Victory -- all the rounds in one place!

Each challenger (arena's dragon) is followed by the rarity to be used and the colors/elements that are strong against it.

COLOR: Pick champions that have one or more strong colors against the challenger. Colors listed twice are NOT an error; they are actually scored twice because they are strong/weak against more than one of the challenger's colors!
RARITY: For the scoring grid currently in use, you only need to match the challenger's rarity. You may use a higher rarity, but you won't get extra points for doing so. C is common; R is rare; S is super-rare; X is unbreedable or retired; U is ultra-rare.
LEVEL: In rounds 1-20 try to use your highest level dragons after selecting for color and rarity. For rounds 21-25 and 26-30 strategies may vary, read the advices from other people!

Dragon (level) - Rarity - strong colors, weak colors

1.- Forest (1) - C - use: Red, Mythic, Dino, Gemstone avoid: Purple, Black, Stone
2.- Water (1) - C - use: Yellow, Purple, Rainbow, Gemstone avoid: Red, White, Stone
3.- Light (1) - C - use: Blue, Purple, Stone, Rainbow avoid: Black, Mythic, Cosmic
4.- Winter (2) - C - use: Mythic, Dino, GemstoneGemstone, Yellow, Rainbow avoid: Purple, Black, StoneStone, Red, White
5.- Poison (2) - C - use: Red, Mythic, Dino, Gemstone, Green, Pink, Gold, Zodiac avoid: Purple, Black, Stone, Blue, White, Cosmic

6.- Fuzzy (3) - C - use: Red, Dino, Gemstone, Blue, Rainbow avoid: Purple, BlackBlack, Stone, Mythic, Cosmic
7.- Golem (4) - R - use: Green, Blue avoid: Red, White, Dino
8.- Pegasus (5) - R - use: Red, Dino, Gemstone, Blue, Rainbow avoid: Purple, BlackBlack, Stone, Mythic, Cosmic
9.- Saturn (6) - R/X - use: Purple, White avoid: Yellow, Black, Fairytale, Zodiac
10.- Lotus (7) - R - use: Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow avoid: Yellow, Pink, Fairytale, Gemstone

11.- Amethyst (8) - R - use: Gold, Zodiac, Diamond, Black, Dino avoid: BlueBlue, White, Cosmic, Green, Pink
12.- Mythic (9) - R - use: White, Pink, Fairytale, Dino avoid: Green, Rainbow, Zodiac
13.- Super (9) - R - use: YellowYellow, Purple, Rainbow, Gemstone, Pink, Gold avoid: Red, WhiteWhite, Stone, Green, Dino, Zodiac, Blue, Cosmic
14.- Mask (10) - R - use: Black, Gold, Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow avoid: YellowYellow, Purple, Mythic, Pink, Fairytale, Gemstone
15.- Big Bad (15) - S/X - use: Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Pink, Mythic, Rainbow

16.- Medusa (10) - R - use: Fairytale, Red, Mythic, DinoDino , Gemstone, PinkPink, Gold avoid: Green, Purple, Black, Stone, Blue, White, Cosmic, Rainbow, Zodiac
17.- Trickster (10) - R - use: Green, PinkPink, Black, ZodiacZodiac avoid: Red, BlueBlue, Gold, White, Cosmic
18.- Topaz (12) - R - use: Diamond, Dino, BlackBlack, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Red, BlueBlue, Gold, Green, Pink
19.- Stainglass (12) - S/X - use: Yellow, Diamond avoid: Purple, Pink, Rainbow
20.- Leviathan (16) - S - use: Purple, YellowYellow, Blue, Rainbow, Gemstone avoid: Green, Dino, Zodiac, Red, White, Stone

21.- Samurai (12) - R - use: Yellow, PinkPink, Stone, Black avoid: Red, BlueBlue, Gold, Green, Dino, Zodiac, White, Cosmic
22.- Goblin (14) - S - use: Blue, Stone, White, Cosmic, Rainbow avoid: Yellow, Pink, Fairytale, Gemstone, Green, Dino, Zodiac
23.- Infinity (16) - U - use: Diamond avoid: Gold, Gemstone
24.- Lightning (20) - S - use: Pink, BlackBlack, Cosmic, Zodiac, Fairytale, Gemstone avoid: Red, Blue, Gold, Yellow, Purple, Mythic
25.- Dark Angel (16) - U - use: Diamond, Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow avoid: Gold, GemstoneGemstone, Yellow, Pink, Fairytale

26.- Naga (18) - S - use: Black, Gold, Fairytale, Gemstone avoid: Yellow, Purple, Mythic
27.- Night Elf (18) - S - use: Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow avoid: Yellow, Pink, Fairytale, Gemstone
28.- Helios (20) - U - use: Diamond, White, Pink, Fairytale, Dino avoid: Gold, Gemstone, Green, Rainbow, Zodiac
29.- Crusader (20) - U - use: Yellow, Blue, Stone, Diamond avoid: Green, Dino, Zodiac, Gold, Gemstone
30.- Kaleido (20) - S - use: Pink, BlackBlack, Cosmic, Zodiac, Fairytale, Gemstone avoid: Red, Blue, Gold, Yellow, Purple, Mythic

Good luck to everyone! :D

added to post 1

Just want to say thx so much fr doing this!! It saved me and others a lot of time and effort with wasted dragons!

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 06:51 PM
Yes the chart and recommendations were good. But there is a random element where anything can work or nothing can work.

rrr666999
09-08-13, 06:56 PM
Its crazy. Crusader I used Fire10. Even Fire 1, is enough when want to let you win.
I have tried more then 10 times with Fire Dear Sumercarefree, but have no luck :(

TucsonJudy
09-08-13, 07:05 PM
NEVER NEVER again will I attempt to do the Battle Arena!!! It's not fair!! I understand that TL depends on ppl playing with gold but the game needs to be a challenge NOT luck!! I also will not purchase gold any longer from any of TL's game. They stole 425 from me & said it was more or less my fault. Sooooooo I guess I'll just play this when I get bored.

ronjace007
09-08-13, 07:06 PM

Everytime I fight a black dragon, I use my luck dragon level 1.. Don't know why but tried and tested, he was my hero for this tournament.. I'm on my last 3 battles now.. Beginning to panic.. But I know I can make it.. Any help with Helios guys by the way?

pribakes
09-08-13, 07:07 PM
Give up and gave helios an ultimate, sick of him, hope next to will BE easy :rolleyes: 5 hours to end will wait 1 for fight again so 2 chances for each, hope it works, Im always have better luck in my second account in tournaments even though I dont have diamonds there, but this time I finish the tournament 2 days ago, and in my second account still fighting :( luck I have some gold for ultimate if my god luck dont show up. Good lucky to everyone who is still fighting hope we All win!![/COLOR]!

ronjace007
09-08-13, 07:08 PM
Yes the chart and recommendations were good. But there is a random element where anything can work or nothing can work.

Hi, been playing silently this time.. Was still reading your recommendations, and were winning some and losing a lot still.. I still believe luck is a real part of this game.. Any suggestion for Helios? Thanks...

giantcookie
09-08-13, 07:08 PM
Finished the tourney .. Cut close this time.. Used ultimate only once - against Naga.. Dark Angel k/o'ed Kaleido for me

09-08-13, 07:10 PM

Do you have any of the gemstone dragons? Pearl worked for me. Emerald for someone else. Something about them that is defeating the brat. If you don't have four gold to skip, throw anything at it until the last moment. See if someone will gift you gold to help skip a little quicker.

pribakes
Everytime I fight a black dragon, I use my luck dragon level 1.. Don't know why but tried and tested, he was my hero for this tournament.. I'm on my last 3 battles now.. Beginning to panic.. But I know I can make it.. Any help with Helios guys by the way?

Angel level 9 beat it with one bash this account, in my other account just use ultimate try a couple dragons but nothing worked so give up, now waiting to fight crusader.

ronjace007
Finished the tourney .. Cut close this time.. Used ultimate only once - against Naga.. Dark Angel k/o'ed Kaleido for me

Hello, any suggestion for the final 3? Thanks :)

ronjace007
09-08-13, 07:14 PM
Lightning was a loser against Helios.. Dunno what to use next... Last 4 hours.. Last 4 battles... Luck where are you?

ronjace007
09-08-13, 07:17 PM

Hello! Any help for the final 3... Lost to Helios 3 times now, lost all my pinks... Including lightning.. Thanks...

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 07:21 PM
Hi, been playing silently this time.. Was still reading your recommendations, and were winning some and losing a lot still.. I still believe luck is a real part of this game.. Any suggestion for Helios? Thanks...

Black color or Lightning But did not work for me too.

sunnybabi1986
09-08-13, 07:23 PM
Wow. They really want you to use Gold.
I got it first try with Night Elf 9. Just following what others used.

I don't have night elf :( Sure wish I did right now, though.

ronjace007
09-08-13, 07:24 PM
Black color or Lightning But did not work for me too.

Just lost lightning.. I can't go on experiment anymore with the 4 hours left.. Like the last tournament I'm stuck on the 28th battle... Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 07:24 PM

Good well done

vaibhav11
09-08-13, 07:25 PM

One bash of kitsune for helios.. Worked for me!

sunnybabi1986
09-08-13, 07:30 PM
Grrrr, have now lost Lightning, Lotus, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Cheshire and Bat to Kaleido...Yin Yang is next up out of the healing spring in an hour..trying Topaz after that, it's my only gemstone dragon left. Tick tock, goes the clock :/

ronjace007
09-08-13, 07:32 PM
One bash of kitsune for helios.. Worked for me!

Thanks.. Wish I had a dragon like yours.. The only pinks I have are virtue, justice, tiny and lightning.. I lost them all now.. Any other suggestion? Please..:)

sunnybabi1986
09-08-13, 07:34 PM
Thanks.. Wish I had a dragon like yours.. The only pinks I have are virtue, justice, tiny and lightning.. I lost them all now.. Any other suggestion? Please..:)

I threw a baby Firestorm (lvl 1) at Helios and managed to defeat it after losing 11 of my top dragons, go figure...just try anything. Preferably babies so you don't have a waiting line at the healing spa. Good Luck!!

macyle
09-08-13, 07:51 PM
Finally won a tournament!! Beat kaleido with sapphire level 7 BB. Good luck to everyone still trying!

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 07:58 PM

I hope you got some Gold standby too.

28.- Helios (20) - U - use: Diamond, White, Pink, Fairytale, Dino avoid: Gold, Gemstone, Green, Rainbow, Zodiac

pokechup
09-08-13, 07:59 PM
Desperately need options to beat Kaleido! help please!!!

Kami365
09-08-13, 08:02 PM
I'm still on to Crusader, tried many little fire, DA, ice cream, mist, Air Lv1(very cloee fight almost win) and some more I don't remember it...probably its time to use ultimate attacks on Last two final battles......I'll go for one last attempt to beat Crusader,..Please give me final advice for these options are....Epic Lotus, Epic Dark angel , Epic Seabreeze, Topaz Lv9, Lightning Lv9, NightElf Lv9, Epic Stone & Epic Yin Yang......Thank you,... Congrats! to those managed to won this quite tough tournament so far of the year...2013... great job done by all of you guys..

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 08:02 PM
I used the Ultimate against Helios eventhough I have 3 Diamond Breeds (I had only 30 Gold).
I was saving the Diamonds for next two fights just in case. But I had an easy walk in the park as Fire and Night Elf ****ed Crusader and Kalei, at first attempt.
But if I had gotten over with Helios with a Diamond Breed, my next two fights would be a big headache I think.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 08:05 PM
I'm still on to Crusader, tried many little fire, DA, ice cream, mist, Air Lv1(very cloee fight almost win) and some more I don't remember it...probably its time to use ultimate attacks on Last two final battles......I'll go for one last attempt to beat Crusader,..Please give me final advice for these options are....Epic Lotus, Epic Dark angel , Epic Seabreeze, Topaz Lv9, Lightning Lv9, NightElf Lv9, Epic Stone & Epic Yin Yang......Thank you,... Congrats! to those managed to won this quite tough tournament so far of the year...2013... great job done by all of you guys..

Is your DA healed yet ???? use it. or try something BLue

29.- Crusader (20) - U - use: Yellow, Blue, Stone, Diamond avoid: Green, Dino, Zodiac, Gold, Gemstone

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 08:08 PM
I threw a baby Firestorm (lvl 1) at Helios and managed to defeat it after losing 11 of my top dragons, go figure...just try anything. Preferably babies so you don't have a waiting line at the healing spa. Good Luck!!

Yes it is quite a Baby Miracle.

cakeandpie
09-08-13, 08:10 PM
Congrats to all winners.

I have 49 exhausted dragons, plus the one in the healing spring. That's over 16 days to heal them all, and that's if I don't do any battles for morningstars at all for 16 days so that I don't exhaust more. I still have exhausted dragons from the Phoenix tournament because there was never enough time to heal them all. I sure hope they don't do another tournament anytime soon!

sunnybabi1986
09-08-13, 08:13 PM
I have 49 exhausted dragons, plus the one in the healing spring. That's over 16 days to heal them all, and that's if I don't do any battles for morningstars at all for 16 days so that I don't exhaust more. I still have exhausted dragons from the Phoenix tournament because there was never enough time to heal them all. I sure hope they don't do another tournament anytime soon!

^^^ YES!!! I still have dragons from the Phoenix tournament healing as well...I'm ready for a month long break from these tournaments!!

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 08:14 PM

Wow that is quite a handful.
some dragons I will just sell them because I have too many of them and too much gems of the same kind.
Last tournament I used the Ultimate twice to save on healing.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 08:16 PM
^^^ YES!!! I still have dragons from the Phoenix tournament healing as well...I'm ready for a month long break from these tournaments!!

Next TL will introduce a Hospital for 1500 Gold, so we can heal 3 Dragons at one go.

sunnybabi1986
09-08-13, 08:18 PM
Next TL will introduce a Hospital for 1500 Gold, so we can heal 3 Dragons at one go.

Nooo!!! Don't give them ideas, I can't afford that!!! ROFL

Kami365
09-08-13, 08:19 PM
Is your DA healed yet ???? use it. or try something BLue

Thanks Sumercarefree, yes DA is ready to fight or may be I'll try Seabreeze,because last battle use Air Lv1 lost narrowly with Crusader,so probably my battle arena need yellow element to beat Crusader...What do you think of my theory..

rrr666999
09-08-13, 08:20 PM
Finally finished the tournament, had to use Ultimate for last 2 rounds, now have 32 dragons to heal.

Kami365
09-08-13, 08:23 PM

Oh...really...so we all must saves Gold for that Hospital....idea is ok but really very very expensive,..

sunnybabi1986
09-08-13, 08:25 PM
Thanks Sumercarefree, yes DA is ready to fight or may be I'll try Seabreeze,because last battle use Air Lv1 lost narrowly with Crusader,so probably my battle arena need yellow element to beat Crusader...What do you think of my theory..

I would personally go with DA first...Diamond really is your best bet against Diamond, highest odds of winning

cakeandpie
09-08-13, 08:27 PM
I also want to comment on the tactic of switching off the phone before trying again. It sounded like something that was very unlikely to help, but I thought "What could it hurt?", and I tried it three times after dragons that were giving me a really hard time (Infinity, Crusader, and Kaleido). I don't know if it was coincidence or what, but I won against Infinity two tries after, I won against Crusader on the next try after, and I won against Kaleido on either the next try or the second try after (I don't remember; I had a busy day). Maybe there's something to it?? :confused:

sunnybabi1986
09-08-13, 08:32 PM
Woot!! 8th try is the charm!! Put my newly healed lvl 9 Yin Yang against Kaleido and took him out with MBM...realllly close, made me nervous. Egg is in nest and I'm sleeping well tonight :)

Good luck to all the rest of you finishing up!!

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 08:36 PM
I also want to comment on the tactic of switching off the phone before trying again. It sounded like something that was very unlikely to help, but I thought "What could it hurt?", and I tried it three times after dragons that were giving me a really hard time (Infinity, Crusader, and Kaleido). I don't know if it was coincidence or what, but I won against Infinity two tries after, I won against Crusader on the next try after, and I won against Kaleido on either the next try or the second try after (I don't remember; I had a busy day). Maybe there's something to it?? :confused:

Yes should try when luck is bad. I notice that sometimes after winning if the game rolls back we lose to the same dragon we won before. So the TL computers generate all sorts of random combinations and trends I think.

Kami365
I would personally go with DA first...Diamond really is your best bet against Diamond, highest odds of winning

Thanks sunnybabi,follow your advice,I'll go with DA than Seabreeze...Sumercarefree think too,DA probably the best option for Crusader...battle begins in 10 min..

Sumercarefree
Woot!! 8th try is the charm!! Put my newly healed lvl 9 Yin Yang against Kaleido and took him out with MBM...realllly close, made me nervous. Egg is in nest and I'm sleeping well tonight :)

Good Night and Congrats. !

Kami365
09-08-13, 08:38 PM

Congrats! sunnybabi, well done,excellent job done.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 08:38 PM
Finally finished the tournament, had to use Ultimate for last 2 rounds, now have 32 dragons to heal.

Good for you.
After using Ultimate for the 29 Crusader , did you face problems with the last one too ?

sunnybabi1986
09-08-13, 08:47 PM
Kaleido Tournament Complete Win/Loss List:

1. Lvl 1 Forest - lvl 10 Ruby BBM
2. Lvl 1 Water - lvl 10 Genie B+++
3. Lvl 1 Light - lvl 10 Super B+BM
4. Lvl 2 Winter - lvl 10 Magic M+++M
5. Lvl 2 Poison - lvl 10 Life B+++
6. Lvl 3 Fuzzy - lvl 9 RightHeart BB++
7. Lvl 4 Golem - lvl 10 Atlantis B+++B
8. Lvl 5 Pegasus - lvl 9 RightHeart BBM
9. Lvl 6 Saturn - lvl 10 Hypnotic B+++
10. Lvl 7 Lotus - lvl 10 Landworm M+++M
11. Lvl 8 Amethyst - lvl 10 Crusader MMB
12. Lvl 9 Mythic - lvl 10 Chocolate B+++
13. Lvl 10 Super - lvl 10 Clown BB++
14. Lvl 10 Mask - lvl 10 Pegasus BBM
15. Lvl 15 Big Bad - lvl 10 Lotus B+BB (Lost lvl 7 Clockwork and lvl 9 Yin Yang)
16. Lvl 10 Medusa - lvl 9 Justice M+++
17. Lvl 10 Trickster - lvl 10 Chocolate MM++ (Lost lvl 10 Flower and lvl 9 Lightning)
18. Lvl 12 Topaz - lvl 9 Bat B++B
19. Lvl 12 StainGlass - lvl 10 Honeybee MM+M
20. Lvl 16 Leviathan - lvl 10 Mist B+++ (Lost lvl 10 Clown, lvl 10 Storm, and lvl 10 Seabreeze)
21. Lvl 12 Samurai - lvl 10 Mist BBB (game reset and I first won with lvl 10 Mist BB++) (Lost lvl 9 Bat, lvl 9 Lightning, lvl 8 FourLeaf, lvl 10 Elf, lvl 10 Eagle, lvl 10 Parakeet, and a few more, can't remember :/ )
22. Lvl 14 Goblin - lvl 10 Dream MM++
23. Lvl 16 Infinity - lvl 10 Crusader (Lost lvl 10 Diamond, lvl 10 Crusader, lvl 10 Lotus, and lvl 1 Super)
24. Lvl 20 Lightning - lvl 8 Night BBM (Lost lvl 9 YinYang, lvl 8 BigBad, lvl 10 Mist, lvl 8 Pearl, lvl 10 Chocolate, lvl 8 Gemstone, and lvl 10 Lotus)
25. Lvl 16 Dark Angel - lvl 10 Crusader B++B (Lost lvl 10 Quetzal, lvl 9 Dawntree, and lvl 10 Light)
26. Lvl 18 Naga - lvl 4 Lotus BBB
27. Lvl 18 Night Elf - lvl 1 Pegasus BMM (Lost lvl 10 Atlantis)
28. Lvl 20 Helios - lvl 1 Firestorm BBB (Lost lvl 10 Crusader, lvl 10 Tiny, lvl 1 Winter, lvl 8 Independence, lvl 1 Fire, lvl 1 Laserlight, lvl 10 Quetzal, lvl 9 Justice, lvl 10 Dream, lvl 3 Samurai, and lvl 10 Diamond)
29. Lvl 20 Crusader - lvl 4 Fuzzy B+BB (Lost 10 Crusader, lvl 1 Firestorm, lvl 1 Mist, and lvl 1 Charm)
30. Lvl 20 Kaleido - lvl 9 Yin Yang (Lost lvl 5 Lotus, lvl 9 Bat, lvl 9 Sapphire, lvl 7 Cheshire, lvl 10 Emerald, lvl 10 Ruby, and lvl 9 Lightning)

80 Total Battles Fought:
30 battles WON
50 battles lost

For reference, + indicates 40-60% damage, ++ indicates 60-95% damage, and +++ indicates a single hitter or 95% damage

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 08:53 PM
Kaleido Tournament Complete Win/Loss List:
27. Lvl 18 Night Elf - lvl 1 Pegasus BMM (Lost lvl 10 Atlantis)
28. Lvl 20 Helios - lvl 1 Firestorm BBB (Lost lvl 10 Crusader, lvl 10 Tiny, lvl 1 Winter, lvl 8 Independence, lvl 1 Fire, lvl 1 Laserlight, lvl 10 Quetzal, lvl 9 Justice, lvl 10 Dream, lvl 3 Samurai, and lvl 10 Diamond)
29. Lvl 20 Crusader - lvl 4 Fuzzy B+BB (Lost 10 Crusader, lvl 1 Firestorm, lvl 1 Mist, and lvl 1 Charm)
30. Lvl 20 Kaleido - lvl 9 Yin Yang (Lost lvl 5 Lotus, lvl 9 Bat, lvl 9 Sapphire, lvl 7 Cheshire, lvl 10 Emerald, lvl 10 Ruby, and lvl 9 Lightning)

80 Total Battles Fought:
30 battles WON
50 battles lost

For reference, + indicates 40-60% damage, ++ indicates 60-95% damage, and +++ indicates a single hitter or 95% damage

Nice record. Useful statistics.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 08:55 PM
During every tournament I notice I manage to breed some "New" dragons or some Super rare ones.

Kami365
09-08-13, 09:01 PM
Round 29 Epic Dark Angel beat Crusader Lv20, attacks was BM++, it was nerve taking battle...I want badly win this battle...So many thanks to sunnybabi1986 & Sumercarefree for your advices....now move on to finale round,,..So tell me what should I try with Keleido....Thank you again.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 09:02 PM
Round 29 Epic Dark Angel beat Crusader Lv20, attacks was BM++, it was nerve taking battle...I want badly win this battle...So many thanks to sunnybabi1986 & Sumercarefree for your advices....now move on to finale round,,..So tell me what should I try with Keleido....Thank you again.

Good.
DA again. or NIght Elf. Sea Breeze.
This should be easier.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 09:08 PM
This tournament has generally turned to be more of a lottery and luck apart from guessing the right colors.
The difference between a "Bash" n a "Magic" has not been explained, and same combination using similar Dragons does not give the same result.
We have to be careful as a losing trend can cost us 20 Dragons at times.

Kami365
09-08-13, 09:09 PM
Battle with Kaleido which dragons should I use first.. epic DA, epic Lotus, epic Yin Yang, NightElf Lv9, epic fairytale, BB, Virtue, Chocolate, Tiny, Blackswan, Lightning, Naga, Origami, Cosmic & gemstone. final advice of the tournament...Thank you.

cakeandpie
09-08-13, 09:09 PM
Blacks are best, like Dark Angel, Jade, Lotus, Troll, etc. Good luck!

Kami365
09-08-13, 09:11 PM
Good.
DA again. or NIght Elf. Sea Breeze.
This should be easier.

ok Sumercarefree, going with DA, NightElf & Seabreeze...Thank you so much....

Kami365
09-08-13, 09:13 PM
Blacks are best, like Dark Angel, Jade, Lotus, Troll, etc. Good luck!

Thanks cakeandpie,yes absolutely I'll go with DA....than NightElf & Seabreeze...

tantart2004
09-08-13, 09:18 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice on this tournament. I don't think I would have won without it. But..... Thank goodness it's over!!! Good luck in the last 3 hrs. Hope everyone wins!

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 09:20 PM
DA has black and also a Diamond Breed.
Afterall this is the last fight, so use the best.

How much time is left ?

sunkalito
09-08-13, 09:23 PM
Both mermaid and ethereal lost. Whoop dee frickin' doo!! Used an ultimate attack. That was one of the worst oponents i've EVER EVER FACED ever. Ughhhhhhsshsbshsbhshsh!!! //rage
moving on. Ugh, so much wasted gold. :(

Well, night elf waddled up my gold (with the ultimate attacks AND the speedings I did) and exhausted a bunch of dragons, but against Helios it only took me two tries (my crusader tried and failed, but diamond nailed it) and then crusader went down with a single bash from my diamond. THAT was a surprise, after that naughty night elf.
Now onto kaleido...less than 3 hours left. :/ lotus lost. Lulz. I'll see how Big Bad fares next.

Kami365
09-08-13, 09:27 PM
DA has black and also a Diamond Breed.
Afterall this is the last fight, so use the best.

How much time is left ?

2 Hours 32 min, my next battle starts in 28 min

sunkalito
09-08-13, 09:32 PM
My battles:

Kaleido TOURNAMENT

1) Clockworks > forest > B

2) trickster << water
Peacock > B+M > water

3) aether > B+ > light

4) peacock > B+M > winter

5) justice > BMM > poison (close call)

6) samurai (7) > BM+ > fuzzy

7) mermaid (6) << golem
Atlantis > B+M > golem

8) fireworks > BM+ > pegasus

9) hypnotic << saturn
Boo > BM+ > satur

10) saturn > lotus

11) diamond << amethyst
Lotus > amethyst

12) big bad > B+ > mythic

13) lightning << super
Topaz > B+ > super

14) hunter << mask
Rainbow << mask
Pegasus
Ethereal
Dawntree (6) > B+ > mask

15) cosmic << big bag
Lotus > B+M > big bad

16) big bad<< medusa
Black swan > medusa (2nd try)

17) Blackswan << trickster - but won on second try

18) lotus > B M+ > topaz

19) clown << stainglass
Diamond
Seabreeze
Clockworks
Honeybee
... ??
Diamond (9) > stainglass

20) topaz > BM+ > leviathan

21) lightning > samurai

22) ethereal > goblin

23) diamond (9) << infinity
Crusader (3)> BM+ > infinity

24) big bad > BM+ > lightning

25) diamond (9) > BM+ > dark angel

26) big bad << naga
Lotus <<
Big bad > B+BM > naga

27) dawntree (6) << night elf
Pegasus
Fuzzy
Saturn
Rainbow
Mermaid (6)
Ethereal
Boo
Then i lost count lol... But more followed,some repeated twice. Won using ultimate. :(

28) crusader (9) << helios
Diamond (9) > B M+ > helios

29) diamond (9) > B+ > crusader

30) lotus << kaleido

Final count so far: lost 33 battles (at least, I think i forgot to track some of my losses lol).
Had to use gold on ultimate against night elf because that MONSTER was eating up my babies and time is running out.
Now onto trying Big Bad on kaleido. Fingers crossed.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 09:54 PM
2 Hours 32 min, my next battle starts in 28 min

Good, but do not wait till the last minute. You never know the softwares can go crazy.
Sometimes the game may not be accessible.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 09:56 PM
Well, night elf waddled up my gold (with the ultimate attacks AND the speedings I did) and exhausted a bunch of dragons, but against Helios it only took me two tries (my crusader tried and failed, but diamond nailed it) and then crusader went down with a single bash from my diamond. THAT was a surprise, after that naughty night elf.
Now onto kaleido...less than 3 hours left. :/ lotus lost. Lulz. I'll see how Big Bad fares next.

Yes you can do it !
You still have the Diamond too.

sunnybabi1986
09-08-13, 09:56 PM
Nice record. Useful statistics.

My own personal records:

Phoenix Tournament
80 Total Battles Fought
30 Wins
50 Losses

Ethereal Tournament
67 Total Battles Fought
30 Wins
37 Losses

Kaleido Tournament
80 Total Battles Fought
30 Wins
50 Losses

vaibhav11
09-08-13, 09:59 PM

U should give justice a try too..

vaibhav11
09-08-13, 10:10 PM
Finally won keliedo too..
This time i was just playing battle without any expectation! 37 dragons were still to be healed when it started and My shceduals were busy! I couldnt even awake at nights like i used to do for past battle tourney.. (Still remember that every hour alarms at night, LOL) but still i dnt know how but i managed to win!
At 23 hrs countdown i was facing DA . And finished at 2:23:00 countdown! So u never know what u can get! Now i really belive in trying and trying!
Nice feeling to won it without diamond!

Got two new dragons for the first time as well! Kitsune and laserlight!

Hopr u guys enjoyed too.. I missed that forum disscusion excitement and all this time! Regular players like sumercarefree, sunkalito, kami365, sunnybabi1986, sand missed all of fun!

vaibhav11
09-08-13, 10:12 PM
My own personal records:

Phoenix Tournament
80 Total Battles Fought
30 Wins
50 Losses

Ethereal Tournament
67 Total Battles Fought
30 Wins
37 Losses

Kaleido Tournament
80 Total Battles Fought
30 Wins
50 Losses

Congrats dear!! :)

vaibhav11
09-08-13, 10:15 PM
My battles:

Kaleido TOURNAMENT

1) Clockworks > forest > B

2) trickster << water
Peacock > B+M > water

3) aether > B+ > light

4) peacock > B+M > winter

5) justice > BMM > poison (close call)

6) samurai (7) > BM+ > fuzzy

7) mermaid (6) << golem
Atlantis > B+M > golem

8) fireworks > BM+ > pegasus

9) hypnotic << saturn
Boo > BM+ > satur

10) saturn > lotus

11) diamond << amethyst
Lotus > amethyst

12) big bad > B+ > mythic

13) lightning << super
Topaz > B+ > super

14) hunter << mask
Rainbow << mask
Pegasus
Ethereal
Dawntree (6) > B+ > mask

15) cosmic << big bag
Lotus > B+M > big bad

16) big bad<< medusa
Black swan > medusa (2nd try)

17) Blackswan << trickster - but won on second try

18) lotus > B M+ > topaz

19) clown << stainglass
Diamond
Seabreeze
Clockworks
Honeybee
... ??
Diamond (9) > stainglass

20) topaz > BM+ > leviathan

21) lightning > samurai

22) ethereal > goblin

23) diamond (9) << infinity
Crusader (3)> BM+ > infinity

24) big bad > BM+ > lightning

25) diamond (9) > BM+ > dark angel

26) big bad << naga
Lotus <<
Big bad > B+BM > naga

27) dawntree (6) << night elf
Pegasus
Fuzzy
Saturn
Rainbow
Mermaid (6)
Ethereal
Boo
Then i lost count lol... But more followed,some repeated twice. Won using ultimate. :(

28) crusader (9) << helios
Diamond (9) > B M+ > helios

29) diamond (9) > B+ > crusader

30) lotus << kaleido

Final count so far: lost 33 battles (at least, I think i forgot to track some of my losses lol).
Had to use gold on ultimate against night elf because that MONSTER was eating up my babies and time is running out.
Now onto trying Big Bad on kaleido. Fingers crossed.

Good luck! U may try sapphire and emarald too! Priority sapphire! Mine did 90% critical hit.. Bash! Levl was 6

Kami365
09-08-13, 10:24 PM
B]Round 30 epic Dark Angel beat Kaleido Lv 20[/B], attacks, B++B, first bash hit was critical, Kaleido almost fell down...New egg on my nest...I would like to thank you specially kareichan ,doublescream, Evalia & SAND.... I also would like to thank you to Sumercarefree, sunnybabi, cakeandpie with so many other forum friend's advice to help us to won this really tough tournament of the year so far...this tournamnt I never used even single piece of Gold to speed up the battle time or Ultimate attacks....

I did finished first 20 round quite fast like others than I change my pace a bit slow for upcoming battles..more focus on forum to get the best available options for winning fights.,my current dragons inguries are 12 not including those dragons which I healed in last 6 days....I think my total injuries was +20 or so.,thats not too bad tho.

At last thank you everyone and Good Luck for remaining friends to win this tournament before time ends.....See you all in the next tournament.Good Night.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 10:24 PM
Finally won keliedo too..
This time i was just playing battle without any expectation! 37 dragons were still to be healed when it started and My shceduals were busy! I couldnt even awake at nights like i used to do for past battle tourney.. (Still remember that every hour alarms at night, LOL) but still i dnt know how but i managed to win!
At 23 hrs countdown i was facing DA . And finished at 2:23:00 countdown! So u never know what u can get! Now i really belive in trying and trying!
Nice feeling to won it without diamond!

Got two new dragons for the first time as well! Kitsune and laserlight!

Hopr u guys enjoyed too.. I missed that forum disscusion excitement and all this time! Regular players like sumercarefree, sunkalito, kami365, sunnybabi1986, sand missed all of fun!

Great. well done.

dancingdragonpalace
09-08-13, 10:26 PM
Won my prize finally after sacrificing my Lotus, night, sapphire.... Managed to won Kaleido over with Mask level 9.... Was planting apples for raising my Mask to level 9 like crazy over weekend.... It pays me back with a great finale victory...

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 10:28 PM
B]Round 30 epic Dark Angel beat Kaleido Lv 20[/B], attacks, B++B, first bash hit was critical, Kaleido almost fell down...New egg on my nest...I would like to thank you specially kareichan ,doublescream, Evalia & SAND.... I also would like to thank you to Sumercarefree, sunnybabi, cakeandpie with so many other forum friend's advice to help us to won this really tough tournament of the year so far...this tournamnt I never used even single piece of Gold to speed up the battle time or Ultimate attacks....

I did finished first 20 round quite fast like others than I change my pace a bit slow for upcoming battles..more focus on forum to get the best available options for winning fights.,my current dragons inguries are 12 not including those dragons which I healed in last 6 days....I think my total injuries was +20 or so.,thats not too bad tho.

At last thank you everyone and Good Luck for remaining friends to win this tournament before time ends.....See you all in the next tournament.Good Night.

congrats.
This tournament needed a lot of Black and Pink Dragons.
Next tournament they will give us the Ice Dragons. No clue whatsoever how to beat them.
I got a Snowflake in my Arena and I am not risking any good dragons. I use the leftover dragons from the Kalei Tournament, little Air, Forest, Fire etc.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 10:29 PM
Won my prize finally after sacrificing my Lotus, night, sapphire.... Managed to won Kaleido over with Mask level 9.... Was planting apples for raising my Mask to level 9 like crazy over weekend.... It pays me back with a great finale victory...

Good I used a level 9 Night Elf too, for Kalei Dragon

Kami365
09-08-13, 10:30 PM
Round 30 epic Dark Angel beat Kaleido Lv 20, attacks, B++B, first bash hit was critical, Kaleido almost fell down...New egg on my nest...I would like to thank you specially kareichan ,doublescream, Evalia & SAND.... I also would like to thank you to Sumercarefree, sunnybabi, cakeandpie with so many other forum friend's advice to help us to won this really tough tournament of the year so far...this tournamnt I never used even single piece of Gold to speed up the battle time or Ultimate attacks....

dancingdragonpalace
09-08-13, 10:30 PM
Have to really thanks all of you here for sharing your victory and success, a lot really have work well for me...

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 10:38 PM
Have to really thanks all of you here for sharing your victory and success, a lot really have work well for me...

Yes just keep on Dancing !
I hope TL gives us at least 10 days before offering us another one. Hope it is a Champion Fighter or the Avatar !

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 10:40 PM
At the Phoenix Tournament a few almost made it and were in rounds 28 or 29.
Hope it does not happen this time.
I remember some spent as much as 400 gold, now that is crazy.

pribakes
09-08-13, 10:47 PM
FINALLY WIN KALEIDO IN MY SECOND ACCOUNT, WOOOOOPIIIIE !!!!!

After giving up helios I use ultimate, speed up and fought crusader and lost (seabreeze 6), then I fell asleep, and woke up the tournament was 2:35 min to end, I decide to give fire 1 I try, use MMM couldnt believe that crusader was defeated, decide to speed up fight (to make sure kaleido was getting next) than use my epic lotus, but .... It lost... So I wait 30min, and speed up again, decide to take my newly healed yin yang level 6, and???? He lost, OMG ?? Decide to speed up again and use my level 6 moon, (my only black hybrid still standing) I use MM and ??? Finally defeat kaleido!!!!! (clock was 1:42 min to the tournament end). In the end this Walter hardest tournament ever but Im so happy that I won, despite having 64 dragons to heal, I finally will BE able to sleep. Thank god!!!!

Good luck for those who still fighting!!!!

DottySpottyYeah
09-08-13, 10:48 PM
I just defeated Kaleido but the egg doesnt show up in my storage. Whats going on?

Mani_Sari
09-08-13, 10:49 PM
Finally beat Kaleido using Onyx with 1 Bash, after it knocked out 4 of my Black Hybrids and a few Gemstone Dragons. Thanks for all the helpful tips everyone. ^_^

cityfan
09-08-13, 10:51 PM
Just got the Kaleido. One hour before tournament ends. No diamond hybrids and no gold used. Couldn't have done it without the help of all on this forum, especially kareichan, Evalia & SAND, Sumercarefree, sunnybabi, cakeandpie and all the others who posted results and tips.

DottySpottyYeah
09-08-13, 10:52 PM
OMG, just went into the next battle and had to face Kaleido again. And of course i wasnt as lucky to defeat it again so easily. Used Gold for ultimate cause i really want this dragon. Now its in my storage but this really wasnt fair teamlava

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 11:17 PM
Let me post the Baby Kaleido playing

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 11:19 PM
FINALLY WIN KALEIDO IN MY SECOND ACCOUNT, WOOOOOPIIIIE !!!!!

After giving up helios I use ultimate, speed up and fought crusader and lost (seabreeze 6), then I fell asleep, and woke up the tournament was 2:35 min to end, I decide to give fire 1 I try, use MMM couldnt believe that crusader was defeated, decide to speed up fight (to make sure kaleido was getting next) than use my epic lotus, but .... It lost... So I wait 30min, and speed up again, decide to take my newly healed yin yang level 6, and???? He lost, OMG ?? Decide to speed up again and use my level 6 moon, (my only black hybrid still standing) I use MM and ??? Finally defeat kaleido!!!!! (clock was 1:42 min to the tournament end). In the end this Walter hardest tournament ever but Im so happy that I won, despite having 64 dragons to heal, I finally will BE able to sleep. Thank god!!!!

Good luck for those who still fighting!!!!

What excitement. A fight till the end congrats.

adrianelady
09-08-13, 11:19 PM
15 mins and I get my last try at kaleido sure wish I had gold.

000gargoil000
09-08-13, 11:20 PM
Didn't make it.
This dragon was not for me, got stuck at Naga.
Better luck next time.
:)

pribakes
09-08-13, 11:20 PM
Let me post the Baby Kaleido playing

Summer, your baby is so cute, congrats, and thanks for help, finally win kaleido in my 2nd account!!!! Goodnight

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 11:21 PM
OMG, just went into the next battle and had to face Kaleido again. And of course i wasnt as lucky to defeat it again so easily. Used Gold for ultimate cause i really want this dragon. Now its in my storage but this really wasnt fair teamlava

Congrats.
Yes system rolls back easily. I had this problem once and now I am careful when I win.
When I lost I also waited system to roll back, never happened.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 11:22 PM
15 mins and I get my last try at kaleido sure wish I had gold.

Yes life is so unfair. Wish you luck !

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 11:23 PM
Summer, your baby is so cute, congrats, and thanks for help, finally win kaleido in my 2nd account!!!! Goodnight

Thnks buddy.
You did well.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 11:24 PM
Didn't make it.
This dragon was not for me, got stuck at Naga.
Better luck next time.
:)

I admire those who do not have much dragons and still put up a good fight.
Yes you just have to level up.

Oliver118
09-08-13, 11:24 PM
I didn't. The highest I have got up to is round 7, which I am in now!

pribakes
09-08-13, 11:28 PM
What excitement. A fight till the end congrats.

Thanks, tell me about it!!! :)

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 11:28 PM
I didn't. The highest I have got up to is round 7, which I am in now!

Oh Oliver, so sorry. But nice experience.
You just have to level up I think.
30 rounds needs plenty of Dragons and some rounds can finish off six or sever dragons.
If not, some spend too much gold and it is not worth it.

Sumercarefree
09-08-13, 11:30 PM
Thanks, tell me about it!!! :)

Hope you do not leave it till the very end. You could get a heart attack or a stroke !

nic1967
09-08-13, 11:34 PM
No kaleido for me. I've been stuck on crusader since about 4am. I don't have any time left. I'm angry because I got so close! I fought like heck for it but to no avail.

nic1967
09-08-13, 11:35 PM
Congrats to everyone who did get it! This one was hard!

adrianelady
09-08-13, 11:36 PM
Wow spent 30 gold to beat crusader then I can't beat kaleido. Threw my newly healed lotus into fight and lost again. No gold. I am SO MAD. I won't spend gold to battle again I don't buy gold so spending 30 on crusader was painful. Ugh. So mad. Can't believe I couldn't win this :(

sunkalito
09-08-13, 11:42 PM
After speeding up like...uh...i have no idea, perhaps six or more battles to fight kaleido, I GAVE UP ON THE DARN THING and just threw 30 pieces of gold to its face. Knocked its teeth right out and shrunk into to baby size. In my storage now. It's going to look so BEAUTIFUL when it's epic so I DUN EVEN CARE that i spent like over 100 gold.
i'm lying. I'm crying on the inside. Oh well, at least i partied hard these last 3 days

Also happy about my totally unexpected new additions: kitsune and summer. :D omg two new super rares. I am bursting at the seams about kitsune xD

adrianelady
09-08-13, 11:46 PM
Now I'm left with 56 exhausted dragons, no gold, and no kaleido. Congrats to all the winners this was a really hard tournament

Sumercarefree
09-09-13, 12:05 AM
No kaleido for me. I've been stuck on crusader since about 4am. I don't have any time left. I'm angry because I got so close! I fought like heck for it but to no avail.
Ah that is so sad.

Sumercarefree
09-09-13, 12:07 AM
Now I'm left with 56 exhausted dragons, no gold, and no kaleido. Congrats to all the winners this was a really hard tournament

Wow ! that is too much.
Sorry about that, hope the system has some way of compensating you.

Sumercarefree
09-09-13, 12:08 AM
After speeding up like...uh...i have no idea, perhaps six or more battles to fight kaleido, I GAVE UP ON THE DARN THING and just threw 30 pieces of gold to its face. Knocked its teeth right out and shrunk into to baby size. In my storage now. It's going to look so BEAUTIFUL when it's epic so I DUN EVEN CARE that i spent like over 100 gold.
i'm lying. I'm crying on the inside. Oh well, at least i partied hard these last 3 days

Also happy about my totally unexpected new additions: kitsune and summer. :D omg two new super rares. I am bursting at the seams about kitsune xD

Congrats. well done

Sumercarefree
09-09-13, 12:09 AM
Wow spent 30 gold to beat crusader then I can't beat kaleido. Threw my newly healed lotus into fight and lost again. No gold. I am SO MAD. I won't spend gold to battle again I don't buy gold so spending 30 on crusader was painful. Ugh. So mad. Can't believe I couldn't win this :(

Wow a real disaster.
I too only had 30 gold, and used it on Helios. Luckily the next two fights I walked through easily.
Hope you breed a few Super rares, to compensate.

dracoonic
09-09-13, 12:15 AM
I admire those who do not have much dragons and still put up a good fight.
Yes you just have to level up.

not that, i need diamonds... :(

Sumercarefree
09-09-13, 12:23 AM
not that, i need diamonds... :(

Yes the Diamond Breeds are useful.

This fight I did not use any Diamonds but I had a lot of other good dragons to help. Main colours needed was Black and Pink.
Still against Helios I used the ultimate, saving my Diamonds for last two.

Sumercarefree
09-09-13, 12:25 AM

I must send you a gold to show some appreciation. will take it away from some regulars, they dont mind as they have plenty.

blueeyedrobyn
09-09-13, 12:52 AM

That is really unfair if the game would let me I'd give you mine!

mrarfan
09-09-13, 01:42 AM

Thanks! Before I go to school this morning [4.37pm now...Went to school in 7am] I faced Kaleido! I used Night Elf and I knew it won't work so I used Ultimate [30 Gold]
This surely is a HARD tournament! I used 80 Gold overall (60 Gold for Ultimates,20 Gold for speeding the Battle timer,LOL)
Good Luck next time! ;)

Sumercarefree
09-09-13, 01:55 AM
Well we can still fight for the Gladiator Dragons.
since we get the other Gladiator pearls.
I just continued using the Little Fire n Forest 1.
Just beat Snowflake with a Lvl 1 Forest !

sunkalito
09-09-13, 05:27 AM
Thanks! Before I go to school this morning [4.37pm now...Went to school in 7am] I faced Kaleido! I used Night Elf and I knew it won't work so I used Ultimate [30 Gold]
This surely is a HARD tournament! I used 80 Gold overall (60 Gold for Ultimates,20 Gold for speeding the Battle timer,LOL)
Good Luck next time! ;)

Almost as much gold as i spent! Oh well, at least we got the thing. :/ but it was really tough and hadn't i some gold stocked up i would have "died at the shore".
Cngrats to everyone who got it, and for those who did not I am so sorry. It really isn't fair :( i think the worst part is this one had a timer of like five or six days and it REALLY REALLY should be seven days. Huggles to ya'll.
Also, forgive my lack of participation but there's like a huge--ss festival in my mom's hometown (Feiras Novas! Woot) , so obviously i've been occupied since Thursday. ;p
That meant less forum AND less time for the game. Really bad timong for me. :'(

adrianelady
09-09-13, 10:14 AM
I must send you a gold to show some appreciation. will take it away from some regulars, they dont mind as they have plenty.

Thanks that would be awesome. An no I will probably not get much compensation. Just bred a coral and went back to breeding for hunter/troll with my only green I have left (poison) got 20 hours but im sure it's a island! Can't catch a break on this game!!!

aceblade
09-09-13, 12:47 PM
Champion of this Tournament is... FOREST DRAGON! lol

kwhales
09-09-13, 03:19 PM
My champion was lotus. He really pulled through for me.

Sumercarefree
09-09-13, 04:56 PM
Thanks that would be awesome. An no I will probably not get much compensation. Just bred a coral and went back to breeding for hunter/troll with my only green I have left (poison) got 20 hours but im sure it's a island! Can't catch a break on this game!!!

Great have fun. I'm going for the Royal Dragon. Yellow Purple.
Air/Magic or something. Every tournament I do get some nice dragons maybe it is easier at such times. I had a hunter, dawn tree, Kitsune, Leopard, Gold etc
Now running out of habitats

Sumercarefree
09-09-13, 04:59 PM
My champion was lotus. He really pulled through for me.

Yes it was basically the Pinks n the Blacks.
But the little ones helped, Air 1, Forest 1, Fire 1. In fact I'm still using them die fights.
20 more dragons to heal.

Sumercarefree
09-09-13, 05:00 PM
Using them for Fights against the Gladiator Dragon

Sumercarefree
09-09-13, 05:01 PM
Almost as much gold as i spent! Oh well, at least we got the thing. :/ but it was really tough and hadn't i some gold stocked up i would have "died at the shore".
Cngrats to everyone who got it, and for those who did not I am so sorry. It really isn't fair :( i think the worst part is this one had a timer of like five or six days and it REALLY REALLY should be seven days. Huggles to ya'll.
Also, forgive my lack of participation but there's like a huge--ss festival in my mom's hometown (Feiras Novas! Woot) , so obviously i've been occupied since Thursday. ;p
That meant less forum AND less time for the game. Really bad timong for me. :'(
Yes we missed you, but see ya at the Next Fight. 7 days from now I think.

Sumercarefree
09-09-13, 05:02 PM
Champion of this Tournament is... FOREST DRAGON! lol

Yes Forest 1 helped me too.

blueeyedrobyn
09-09-13, 07:06 PM

WHAT! Say it isn't so! Seven days, most of my force will still be in "sick bay".

Sumercarefree
09-09-13, 09:05 PM
WHAT! Say it isn't so! Seven days, most of my force will still be in "sick bay".

TL Dragon Team work fast n keep creating all sorts of Dragons.
We might get the Ultimate Fighter.

najess
09-11-13, 01:43 AM
I know the tournament is over, but I just want to battle few dragons to collect the morningstars for the gladiator dragon. Any suggestion how to beat bubble? I tried lotus, night, origami,and trickster so far

Fakhim
09-11-13, 02:46 AM
This is the most ridiculous thing that storm has done, healing most of my dragons, if we are fighting higher dragons what can't we up our dragons, this is ludicrous. I have played the game since it first started and yet to get a diamond dragon which I think is getting onto the ridiculous, fed up with this game

brandonu
09-11-13, 07:18 AM
I know the tournament is over, but I just want to battle few dragons to collect the morningstars for the gladiator dragon. Any suggestion how to beat bubble? I tried lotus, night, origami,and trickster so far

Try any gemstone dragons you have.

cakeandpie
09-11-13, 08:01 PM

What?!? Where did you hear this? I hope not!!! I still have sooooo many dragons exhausted! I will probably have to skip the next one no matter how awesome it is.

sand
09-12-13, 01:06 PM

What?!? Where did you hear this? I hope not!!! I still have sooooo many dragons exhausted! I will probably have to skip the next one no matter how awesome it is.

It's all speculation, of course, but look for the next showdown early next week. Tuesday, perhaps. Except for the nearly 2 weeks that passed after the first Ethereal Tournament collapsed, there has never been more than 9-10 days between the end of one tournament and the start of another.
That spacing allows you to heal maybe 35 to 40 dragons between tournaments without speeding the spring. Your post-tournament casualties should be under those numbers if you fight right, especially considering you can heal 20 or more DURING a tournament.
(I generally don't tie up my spring during a tournament, unless it's absolutely necessary.)

dracoonic
09-12-13, 07:40 PM
i got a ****erwhale dragon at arena since after the tournament... cant beat it....

Sumercarefree
09-12-13, 07:51 PM
i got a ****erwhale dragon at arena since after the tournament... cant beat it....
Use the little Forest 1 or the Fire 1.
Do not waste any good dragons on them as no one is sure what to use.
I have beaten some of them with these little ones.

Sumercarefree
09-12-13, 07:54 PM
It's all speculation, of course, but look for the next showdown early next week. Tuesday, perhaps. Except for the nearly 2 weeks that passed after the first Ethereal Tournament collapsed, there has never been more than 9-10 days between the end of one tournament and the start of another.
That spacing allows you to heal maybe 35 to 40 dragons between tournaments without speeding the spring. Your post-tournament casualties should be under those numbers if you fight right, especially considering you can heal 20 or more DURING a tournament.
(I generally don't tie up my spring during a tournament, unless it's absolutely necessary.)

Yes that is true the TL Dragon Teams work fast. I believe they have a few Teams working simultaneously.
This time the Ice Age Dragons will cause a lot of problems unless they tell us what to use.

Sumercarefree
09-12-13, 08:08 PM

Yes just a guess.
I still have 12 Dragons waiting to heal. I may just sell some of them off since I am short of habitats and have enough gems.
I need more Black and Pink gems. I am hesitant to trade in the Super rares which give large gems.
Will try to breed more Super rares.

dracoonic
09-12-13, 08:09 PM
Yes just a guess.
I still have 12 Dragons waiting to heal. I may just sell some of them off since I am short of habitats and have enough gems.
I need more Black and Pink gems. I am hesitant to trade in the Super rares which give large gems.
Will try to breed more Super rares.

wait what? super rares give large gems? lol cool :)

eye_of_the_world
09-12-13, 08:14 PM

How could you not know that? Lol

Sumercarefree
09-12-13, 10:36 PM

yes For Super Rares with two colors you get two large gems.
eg Parakeet give a Emerald and Topaz large gems.
Goblin should give Onyx and Ruby large ones.

cakeandpie
09-13-13, 07:09 AM

The problem is that I didn't start using baby Fire and baby Forest on the high-level diamonds until this last tournament, so I have very high casualties from the Phoenix and Ethereal tournaments, which means I can't manage to catch up, even if I heal dragons at every opportunity. Also, during a tournament, I can heal a few in the first two days, but after that I'm mostly healing good fighters that have been exhausted in that tournament, which I may have to use again. During the Kaleido tournament, the last four healings were ALL Lotus!

belbar22
09-13-13, 07:26 AM
The problem is that I didn't start using baby Fire and baby Forest on the high-level diamonds until this last tournament, so I have very high casualties from the Phoenix and Ethereal tournaments, which means I can't manage to catch up, even if I heal dragons at every opportunity. Also, during a tournament, I can heal a few in the first two days, but after that I'm mostly healing good fighters that have been exhausted in that tournament, which I may have to use again. During the Kaleido tournament, the last four healings were ALL Lotus!

I have just started crafting an extra lotus and will try to craft another before the next tournament as they are usually good fighters. I have been healing all my super and rare dragons first so they are ready for the next battle. Because I used quite a few babies from failed breeding and level 4 s during the tournament, i do not have many good dragons left to heal and I will be happy to sell babies and level 4 s before I heal them if necessary.

sand
09-13-13, 04:22 PM

For so long, I tried to convince people to use their epics in the first 20-25 rounds and save their youngest dragons for the end-game. Folks finally bought it, but many have taken this baby thing in a totally different direction, especially since the Buy, Battle & Bump strategy (aka Baby Brigade) became popular.
I think fighting with baby throw-aways should be used only as a last resort, not as a go-to measure. But that's me. I've never used baby Fires or Forests in a tournament. In the Kaleido tournament, all my fighters were level 9 or 10. I realize that many don't have that kind of army, some have no ultra-rare warriors, and most will not draw up a precisely paced 30-round battle plan, which is how I roll.

kwhales
09-14-13, 11:39 AM
2 more dragons to heal and I will be ready again to battle. Or should I say start the spa line up again.

Really wish TL would lower the time to 4 hrs or less of healing during battles. I think more people would get excited and use gold to speed rounds knowing healing time is quicker.

sand
09-15-13, 03:46 AM
2 more dragons to heal and I will be ready again to battle. Or should I say start the spa line up again.

Really wish TL would lower the time to 4 hrs or less of healing during battles. I think more people would get excited and use gold to speed rounds knowing healing time is quicker.

On the one hand, some of us can remember having a 12-hr spring; on the other hand, most of us can recall paying 1 gold per hour to speed a 1-hr arena gate. TeamLava has done a lot of experimenting and tweaking to arrive at the current formats of gate time, spring time, speeding costs, Ultimate fee, difficulty of field, arrangement of opponents and length of contest.
All things considered, the current format is a good balance. I can't see them making it TOO much harder with so many people crying as it is. However, if they lower the bar again, I would lose interest. I couldn't stand the tournaments getting any easier.
To me, tournaments should be a challenge - as in DIFFICULT; as in No, not every contestant can cut it; as in marked by exclusive rewards that are GENUINELY exclusive! You know, you don't win the thing, you don't - no, really CAN'T - get the darn reward! (Don't get me started again on THAT sore point.)

FigmentValley
09-16-13, 06:21 PM
I don't necessarily want it "easier", but the difficulty should come from the need to choose the right dragon for an opponent and the fact that a large number of high level dragons are needed. Those who have been playing for a year, even without being in a "select group" who were given wheels and battles and other "perks", have a good stable of dragons - and should have an easier time in the arena. We earned it. New comers, with few epics, no diamonds, etc, SHOULD have a far more difficult time. They have not EARNED it, yet. By making all battle outcomes so widely randomized that opponent selection means little and dragons can be beaten with level one random dragons, the tournament does NOT get "harder" - it only gets ridiculous. Being difficult is fun, IF we are given a way that we can strive to overcome the difficulty - through time (breeding and raising more, diverse dragons) and battle strategy (opponent selection that MEANS something!). Stop trying to make all things "equal" for everyone and in doing so, making it unfair for ALL. If I liked a random game, I would join the glassy-eyed, mindless people sitting in front of the slot machines pulling a level over and over hoping for a random win. I want a game where I can calculate odds, plan opponents, breed for better outcomes.... A game where I can actually affect the outcome. Come on TeamLava - give us a GAME - not just a random gambling machine for brain dead people.