PDA

View Full Version : goal expired early?

jakemhobbs
09-02-13, 10:46 AM
One of my goals expired 2 hours early. This is the 3rd time this has happened in the last week. Why does this happen, and is there anything that can be done abut it?

nmishii
09-02-13, 10:56 AM
People are always posting that the goals expired early. You should plan on completing your goals several hours at least, probably a half day to be safe. It doesn't appear TL will make a change as it sounds like they don't think the problem is on their end.

bulldogfan22
09-02-13, 11:43 AM
I have the same problem. The last goal expired before time was up.

pattypopo
09-02-13, 11:52 AM
This just happened to me also. Last check I had 6 hours left. That was about 2 hours ago. I planned on using gems to complete and found it expired early. Could someone from TL please look into this?

nky1111
09-02-13, 12:36 PM
it's been for years. the timer is 4 hours off. we all know they're way too lazy to fix that..

gogogiant188
09-02-13, 12:44 PM
mee too. When I prepared the last 4 Balboa Bar, I checked the remaining time, and I thought I can complete it before the expiry time, ...Suddenly I found the Goal disappeared, I am very upset now...

Because the Goal message showed me the remaining time , I think I have enough time to serve the last 4 Balboa.

[S8] Regina
09-02-13, 01:04 PM
For goals that expired a couple hours before the midnight deadline, please email support@teamlava.com. Be sure to provide your Storm8 ID and game info that the support team needs. Thank you! :)

igames4me
09-02-13, 01:33 PM
Thankfully I knew about this and finished them having 5 hrs left on clock.... Used some gem to skip since I've been busy lately... But had to have the gOal prize