PDA

View Full Version : Advice on next steps.

KadeeDid
09-02-13, 10:19 AM
Just finished all trials except trader. Have been doing the upper trades. Have not done expansion permit or ones below.i still have some expansions which do not require permit. Did get tinker camp.

Have dragon requirements. Just waiting on burning ember. Knights off doing desert sands. Making more feast for my knights.

Most buildings upgraded to level 4 or 5. Deep mines still at level 2. Need 1 more mitral and some ornate building materials for level 3.

Suggestions? Expand? Upgrade? Add more buildings? I have 2 of each of the resource buildings. I think 3 libraries.

ashleighncurrie
09-02-13, 10:35 AM
I'd expand to be honest with you. If people are correct about there being anniversary update that's going to be huge then no doubt there will be a few more expansions. And then you'll forever need earth wisps and wisps lanterns crafting in your workshop and tinker camp, when the workshops could be used for crafting something in the new update. Upgrading buildings I don't see necessary unless you literally have nothing left to do.

bowlfullofcherries
09-02-13, 11:44 PM
Good advice, that.

charliemouse123
09-03-13, 01:52 AM
You are going to need 10 lumin essence which require 5 earth wisps to make each one. And I think lots of silver but can't remember what for & can't see in workshop as I'm busy crafting.