PDA

View Full Version : shields?.. why dont they work. :(

sweetcupcake555555
09-02-13, 05:44 AM
just wanted to know why and how i am getting attacked so often without my shield activating to protect my kingdom

how often does the shield activate and for how long after an attack

at times i get home from my day to find i have been attacked 6 times and almost all my money gone :( in the space of only 6 or 8 hours,!!!!

seems unfair that i can get attacked so often and even with wins i lose a ton because of the amount of attacks i get

i was under the impression that after each attack your sheild is on for a while

anyone else have this prob?

mareewat
09-02-13, 07:15 AM
Hi if you win the defense gain one crown lose heaps of resources... No shield .. You have to lose two attacks and no one can win an attack... As its a 40 crown loss and no one wins... Game is pointless now.. They ruined it.. Sad

sweetcupcake555555
09-05-13, 03:33 AM
thanks for your help mareewat

wow its harsh isnt it

it takes all the fun out of battling

i wont bother now i will just concerntrate on defence if anything

kms899
09-14-13, 07:23 AM
if someone gets attacked and with all buildings destroyed, do you have to start from the beginning and you need to buy the items again.

for example if I have a bank vault at level 3 and it gets destroyed, do I need to buy it again and start from level 1 again.

Thanks

ktdlmnop
09-14-13, 12:02 PM
if someone gets attacked and with all buildings destroyed, do you have to start from the beginning and you need to buy the items again.

for example if I have a bank vault at level 3 and it gets destroyed, do I need to buy it again and start from level 1 again.

Thanks

No, by being attacked you only lose some of your coins, stones, and crowns. Buildings don't get destroyed when you're attacked. Later on you can build traps (like bombs) which do go away when used in a defense, but they're cheap and don't take time to build. And you only get a shield if you lose the battle, I think for 8 or 12 hours.

kms899
09-14-13, 12:40 PM
No, by being attacked you only lose some of your coins, stones, and crowns. Buildings don't get destroyed when you're attacked. Later on you can build traps (like bombs) which do go away when used in a defense, but they're cheap and don't take time to build. And you only get a shield if you lose the battle, I think for 8 or 12 hours.

Thanks for the reply.