PDA

View Full Version : Cannot visit friends, many problems, and crashes, iphone 3gs

Bjhor
09-02-13, 05:17 AM
Hello everybody,
since iphone 4 and the iphone 5 (and so on) have come out, I started to have big problems with the game.
One of these, the slowness.
But the worst is that I can't visit neighbors anymore and even make new ones, as the game becomes completely unstable.
What does all this imply?
That my degree of sociality has become ZERO and I lost many friends and consequently money.

I have an iphone 3, but with this I don't believe tha I have to feel in disadvantage compared to the others persons that can afford to spend a lot of money in a new expensive device to go on to play. Doesn't seem fair that I have to buy a new device and spend a lot of money to keep playing. And we don't talk of neo player, because I am at level 98 ...

See you ....

[S8] Regina
09-02-13, 03:32 PM
If you are experiencing game slowness or crashes, I would suggest closing background apps as our games require a lot of memory and resources to run. Doing this may improve your gameplay.

Vyxsin69
09-08-13, 12:58 AM
I'm on Android and I'm also having issues with visiting neighbors. I usually dont have anything running in the background. Also, when trying to send gifts, the game constantly tells me that my neighbors have reached their max daily gift allowance. Sure, its possible...but everyday??

Anyway, those are the 2 issues I'm having.
So far.

greygull
09-08-13, 09:50 AM
Do you have the games moved to the SD card? That will also help free up memory.

You can only gift 3 people per day. If you are gifting more then that, it will randomly select 3 people, and give you a message that the rest of your neighbors are maxed out.

Vyxsin69
09-09-13, 04:12 PM
Oh, I didn't know you could only gift 3 people a day. Thats rather disappointing :(
And yes, my game is on the SD card but I'm still having issues visiting neighbors. I can only visit one or two before the game crashes

Bjhor
09-17-13, 02:31 AM
This is what I do every time I play, it's a basic rule to close all apps in background, in fact I don't ever keep any app running in background while gaming -with any game-.

Farther, I have already deleted all apps that I could, but I cannot keep only Dragon Story on my device to can play it!

If you are experiencing game slowness or crashes, I would suggest closing background apps as our games require a lot of memory and resources to run. Doing this may improve your gameplay.

Bjhor
09-17-13, 05:00 AM
I was forgetting: I run IOS and not updated to the last (because I have the Iphone 3gs and if I update, I run the risk to cannot run it at all).

Also, Iphone 3gs is old now in comparison to Iphone 5 and above.
I hate Apple and I hate the app's developers who go on to remake the games suitably for the newest devices, at expense of us "poor" 3gs's owning.

I wonder where we will end....

Vyxsin69
09-20-13, 12:00 AM
Soooo....thats it??
Thats all the advice there is... make sure nothing else is running and its on the SD card? Not very helpful.

*btw, I play Farm, Fashion, Bakery, Restaurant, Dragon and Petshop. Dragon Story is the ONLY game that crashes when trying to visit neighbors. Why??