PDA

View Full Version : Care to share some strategies?

Jackies Goodies
01-03-11, 10:20 AM
I'm very new to this game, but I'm surprised to see no one has posted anything about beginners strategies. I wish I would have saved all the money I had made at the beginning before doing any remodelling to my bakery, because now after getting into it more, I know what I want, but I have to wait at least a day or two to make the money to expand. My id is jakearse add me if you wish.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 02:45 PM
I find that the easiest way to make money fast is to keep on making the same item over and over, because your baker will keep on getting promoted that way and earn money, gems and xp.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 05:28 PM
I would advise to expand right away, make sure you have the max amount of appliances on the floor. Dont forget that you can store as many appliances as you want, youre just restricted to the amount on the floor. Never sell anything, just store it. And be patient, don't be afraid to cook the ones that take a day or two. When cooking make sure to compare how many plates you will get with the amount of money you will get. All things I wish I would have known going in!

Unregistered
01-04-11, 05:30 PM
I would advise to expand right away, make sure you have the max amount of appliances on the floor. Dont forget that you can store as many appliances as you want, youre just restricted to the amount on the floor. Never sell anything, just store it. And be patient, don't be afraid to cook the ones that take a day or two. When cooking make sure to compare how many plates you will get with the amount of money you will get. All things I wish I would have known going in!

Sorry forgot, add me allafat

Unregistered
01-05-11, 09:05 PM
I wish I had known about the community sooner. Adding friends and recipricol tipping and gifts will be a great asset to your bakery. In fact many players have bakeries full of tables with no chairs so they can get as many tips in a day as possible. You are limited in how many gift you can receive every day but even 20 items you don't have to bake is even more money in the bank so start making friend now. Hope this helps! id:aquamom77

Unregistered
01-05-11, 11:18 PM
If you are baking something then you store the oven does the food keep baking or do you loose it?

Unregistered
01-06-11, 03:12 AM
Lose it. I tried already.

love bakery
01-06-11, 03:31 AM
how do you distroy your bakery or make it again?

Unregistered
01-06-11, 09:48 AM
My suggestion is searching for EXCEL sheet providing somewhere in this forum. It will tell you which one gives U more profit and more XP/hour.
Normally the less cooking-time (Brownie, Choc cookie, Blueberry muffin) ones will give more XP/hour. So u should make it if you have time to spend with game.
I always make sure that I pick the least cooking time ones that I can handle. This gives higher XP faster which means u level up faster.

Keep making the same thing as you will get gems when U level up that dessert.

When U reach higher level, always make new dessert that comes with the higher level as it is always better.

Add as many neighbors as possible. Be nice to them. Give gift (Cappuccino as it gives highest money) everyday and tip as much as U can, especially to ones who give U.
Only accept Cappuccino and ignore other things. Remember U could get only 20/day.

Always have max number of oven.

the most efficient number of seats are 25 to 27. U can have more tables to receive tips but dont bother to buy chair. (Personally I wouldn't do this as I think it makes my Bakery not welcoming :P )

Spend money with decorations also gives XP. This helps U level up too.

That's all I can think now.