PDA

View Full Version : Rewards/Incentives/Perks for MASTERING recipes

CeCes_Daddy
09-01-13, 09:34 PM
I know there are aleady some benefits associated with leveling up individual recipes (ie, gem, coin and/or xp bonuses), but I would like to see something else added when a recipe is mastered (Level 4). Something along the lines of requiring less money to prepare that specific dish or a shorter cooking time, or maybe yielding a higher quantity once the dish is prepared. This would increase replay value & incentivise players to revisit recipes they've already mastered. Thanks for considering my suggestion/feedback.

Storm ID: CeCes_Daddy

uvagrape
09-02-13, 10:09 AM
I can totally agree with that

TinksThots
09-06-13, 11:19 PM
Oh yeah. http://i40.tinypic.com/hrmvps.jpg

CrazyCatL80
10-08-13, 07:15 PM
Agreed. I actually thought that was the point of leveling up... I thought with each new level achieved, I'd pay less, have to wait less, and/or cook more of that item at a time. I was disappointed to learn that there was no other benefit other than the coins/xp bonuses/gems...

buttonsbaker
11-10-13, 12:08 PM
I would also like to see the ability to reset your ovens at level 99 and earn all over.

LordVanDooM
11-12-13, 11:52 PM
Agreed, would teamlava admin read this suggestion.? :cool:

Mike4188
02-12-14, 11:34 AM
Was thinking the same thing but I would also like to see a bonus of sorts for when you have mastered every recipe for that appliance. Now that would be great...:)
I know there are aleady some benefits associated with leveling up individual recipes (ie, gem, coin and/or xp bonuses), but I would like to see something else added when a recipe is mastered (Level 4). Something along the lines of requiring less money to prepare that specific dish or a shorter cooking time, or maybe yielding a higher quantity once the dish is prepared. This would increase replay value & incentivise players to revisit recipes they've already mastered. Thanks for considering my suggestion/feedback.

Storm ID: CeCes_Daddy

ElaineCarrel
02-12-14, 04:11 PM
The should definitely b a huge reward 4 reaching lvl 99. All u get is the usual round of applause. Maybe a appliance slot, free gems, coins something to make reaching it worthwhile.
I'm also at the pt of where I've mastered every appliance ,except 4 5 , so where's my incentive 2 keep going? What happens when I've mastered these 4? Play 1x per wk 2 c what the update's brought?

budseeds
02-24-14, 10:52 AM
Yes, I totally agree!

budseeds (ID)