PDA

View Full Version : Lost Gifts

Unregistered
01-03-11, 10:17 AM
I had accepted gifts then placed them in the bakery. The server or my connection gliched and I lost all gifts. This has happened in the past. Please see if you can fix that kind of issue. I had over 800 brownies, chocolate cakes, etc. and everything vanished. During this process I also had to reaccept the coins. It was like it never happened and my last command vanished permanently. Frustrated!

Unregistered
01-04-11, 08:40 AM
You can only see 5 gifts at a time on my gifts page - the others disappear never to be seen again. So I get around 15 gifts and store them on the gifts page but can ily see the last 5. When I go to use them I can only use the 5 and all the others are gone.

BAD PROGRAMMING- please fix

Unregistered
01-04-11, 08:47 AM
You can only see 5 gifts at a time on my gifts page - the others disappear never to be seen again. So I get around 15 gifts and store them on the gifts page but can only see the last 5. When I go to use them I can only use the 5 and all the others are gone.

BAD PROGRAMMING- please fix

TOTALLY AGREE - HAVE LOST ALL BUT 5 GIFTS STORED ON GIFTS PAGE - CAN'T SEE MORE THAN 5 GIFTS AT A TIME ON GIFTS PAGE - THEN NEVER SEE OTHER GIFTS AGAIN - why can't the programmers work to improve the glitches in this game? All the fun is taken out of it with the crashes and the losses.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 10:02 AM
Are you taking into account that gifts that are the same, i.e hot chocolate, brownies, etc are added to each other in your gift page? If you look in the lower right hand corner of the item it gives you a number. If 5 ppl gifted you 100 servings of chocolate cake, what you should see is one chocolate cake icon and in the bottom corner it would have the number "500". If that is the case, then your gifts are not disappearing, they are just added together. Check on that and see if you are really losing gifts. When there are out of sync issues there are losses of various kinds....but on a daily basis there should not be a loss of gifts.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 10:45 AM
Are you taking into account that gifts that are the same, i.e hot chocolate, brownies, etc are added to each other in your gift page? If you look in the lower right hand corner of the item it gives you a number. If 5 ppl gifted you 100 servings of chocolate cake, what you should see is one chocolate cake icon and in the bottom corner it would have the number "500". If that is the case, then your gifts are not disappearing, they are just added together. Check on that and see if you are really losing gifts. When there are out of sync issues there are losses of various kinds....but on a daily basis there should not be a loss of gifts.

Will double check but this theory is unlikely since I only have 7 display counters and once I'd filled 5 empty counters with my accepted gifts, there were no gifts left in my inventory, even though I had received about 15 gifts.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 04:19 PM
No, what they are saying is that every gift of brownies is 150 (I think.) Every time you accept a gift it is added to the previous gifts of brownies. The confusing thing is that the last bakery's name shows up at the top. I thought some gifts were higher than others so I was denying gifts from lower level players thinking that higher levels gave more.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 05:13 PM
Will double check but this theory is unlikely since I only have 7 display counters and once I'd filled 5 empty counters with my accepted gifts, there were no gifts left in my inventory, even though I had received about 15 gifts.

Ok, I will try to explain this for you....Say, for example, that 5 people send you the same gift that has 100 serves. When you accept them all there will only be 1 icon in your gifts menu, but there will be 500 serves. When you tap on the icon to use the gifts all 500 serves will be placed onto your serving counters. You say that you had accepted about 15 gifts, but you wont see 15 icons in your gifts menu as all of the gifts you receive will be on the 1 icon, all added together, and when you tap on that icon to place them onto your serving counters, all of the servings will be used, not just the servings that 1 neighbour sent you.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 04:30 PM
Thanks so much for taking the time to explain. All is now clear and will keep track to monitor it. I definitely feel less aggrieved knowing I got my fair share of gifts after all!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 06:19 AM
I am on level 13, iPad. When I accept gifts, they are not appearing in my gifts tab or on the open counters. All my counters are empty and so is the gift tab. Confusing!