PDA

View Full Version : Game ruined

mareewat
08-31-13, 08:51 PM
I know this is still a game in development but sadly u have ruined it with this latest update... Wish you could undo it or I had not updated it...

Grog76
09-01-13, 01:47 AM
Couldn't agree more, Maree.

The risk for attacking now far exceeds any potential reward. Risking 40 crowns for a well defended kingdom is hardly worth attempting. $1,200 for just checking out a kingdom to decide whether it's worth attacking is very high considering that there appear to be fewer kingdoms one is able to raid. I suspect one is bracketed against peers only and the pool of potential opponents has narrowed significantly since the last update.

Troop regen costs are extreme, to the point that the frequency of your raids are far reduced. It would take me about 200,000 spell stones to build up a troop capable of raiding. At current rates it would take about 8 hours to generate enough stones to be able to build that troop. So one is probably able to raid once, perhaps twice a day.

Prior to the latest update, one could easily complete 15-20 raids per day if not more.

And the ballista farce? What was that? I was lucky to buy one before before it was made level 11 but I'll have a significant advantage over others when it eventually does generate.

This game is becoming heavily geared towards players wiling to pay for gems. However the return for that is questionable.

The game is quickly becoming rope-a-dope and the decisions on the run by the developers are frustrating for many players. You're beginning to lose a few players if my alliance chat is a guide.

mareewat
09-02-13, 12:56 AM
Nicely said....

sweetcupcake555555
09-02-13, 05:26 AM
agreed with above posts

since the last update i no longer look forward to playing kc which was my fav game

with each update it just seems to get more and more unfair :(

mareewat
09-02-13, 07:17 AM
No ones winning.. Top players stopped attacking.. They risk loosing to many crowns. I was 10 th and higher now about 50 th... I stopped trying to late... No point trying..

rusty350
09-02-13, 06:20 PM
Me too Maree. Lost 3 attacks that previously would've easily won. Realised at that point it'd be better to sit and wait it out until...hopefully....they realise the mess they've caused and fix it..... Haven't been attacked for 3 days now, so spending the downtime slowly building up my loot in order to upgrade the town hall....only 19 days to go :(

rusty350
09-02-13, 07:20 PM
Oops...bad maths there...8 days to go :p