PDA

View Full Version : equalize the gifts!

twospoons
08-31-13, 07:39 PM
Frankly, I'm just sick of cappuccino and stew. It's boring to get and give the same gifts all the time, except when parts are needed. I know a lot of people don't like food in this game anyway, but for those of us who still accept/give it, I wish there weren't such a disparity in value. Monetary, I mean, not servings or time, that's not as annoying for me, although others probably care.

twospoons
08-31-13, 07:41 PM
And just to be clear, by equalize I did not mean reduce the value of the highest value gifts!

kianebakes
09-04-13, 04:56 AM
And just to be clear, by equalize I did not mean reduce the value of the highest value gifts!

This happened before so please don't encourage them. RVC going down to 4 coins would cause a riot!

twospoons
09-05-13, 12:32 PM
eek! no, i only meant the gifts. cause i'll bake whatever i think is pretty with no problem since it only affects me, but all i can gift is cappuccino (except to my very low level neighbors, because they don't know i'm being mean) and that bores me.

or maybe some new food gifts? mix it up a little?

myferngardens
09-05-13, 08:33 PM
New gifts would be nice.

Francys08
09-06-13, 05:36 AM
Yes is true for those people that likes to receive and sent foods would be awesome to have new foods ..

TinksThots
09-06-13, 11:09 PM
I'd like to be able to gift however many I want (in multiples of 50 and up to a few hundred, there has to be a limit somewhere) of whatever I currently have on my counters, at my expense (meaning I'd lose the profit from selling it myself). I'd GLADLY give up chunks of my overstock to help out my neighbors, it would provide endless variety, and it would make the economy much more interesting. http://i41.tinypic.com/16beknq.jpg

twospoons
09-10-13, 07:50 PM
that would be awesome, TinksThots. you always have such good ideas. :)

TinksThots
09-11-13, 08:04 PM
that would be awesome, TinksThots. you always have such good ideas. :)
Aww, thanks. It's more like I have too much time on my hands, though. http://i44.tinypic.com/c2mbl.jpg