PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story Mean Time?

Queenzod
08-31-13, 12:16 PM
This is a silly question, but where exactly is the atomic clock for CS? I post, and it says I'm posting yesterday. When I look to see what time a post is made, I can't tell if it's today or yesterday. I keep waiting for a post to say it was posted tomorrow. That would be neat. Does this question make sense?

greygull
08-31-13, 12:26 PM
The game operate on California time for resets - Midnight Pacific time daily (it's currently 12:26pm).

For the forum - you can change your time to match your location. From your inbox, on the left side, select General Settings. Scroll down to Date and Time Options - you can select your time zone, you can select whether you want it to change for Daylight Savings Time, and you can also select what day of the week to start the Forum Calendar on.

Queenzod
08-31-13, 04:03 PM
The game operate on California time for resets - Midnight Pacific time daily (it's currently 12:26pm).

For the forum - you can change your time to match your location. From your inbox, on the left side, select General Settings. Scroll down to Date and Time Options - you can select your time zone, you can select whether you want it to change for Daylight Savings Time, and you can also select what day of the week to start the Forum Calendar on.

D'uh! Mine was set to actual Grenwich Mean Time. No wonder I didn't know what day it is! I am such a moron. Thanks, Greygull!