PDA

View Full Version : Crown losses

danielzhou2
08-31-13, 03:31 AM
I have recently discovered that the amount of crown loss has drastically increased to a point of outrage. Losing 40 crowns if you fail a raid is outrageous and I would like to complain about that. Secondly, the amount of crowns gained in a successful raid can be possibly 0. This is outrageous as sometimes there will be no point on playing on the games. Please read these 2 complaints and consider this for the next updates. Thank you

danielzhou2
08-31-13, 04:14 AM
UPDATE: Already lost over 100 crowns and just lost another 40 crowns. This is ridiculous! If this keeps on going, there will be about 5 people completely dominating this game, making this game fully unfair. Please change the crown system to the way it was before the crown update came out

zacdac
08-31-13, 06:21 AM
Agreeded. The changes to the matching system and crown system have really downgraded the playability and enjoyment of the game. It's a real shame as this game has potential. Lack of support and communication are making the alternatives (battle beach, samurai siege, clash of kingdoms) so much more attractive.

gfbnm
08-31-13, 08:01 PM
This a serious bug. I wont raid and no one raids me since the update.

The game is unplayable

danielzhou2
08-31-13, 08:03 PM
UPDATE#2: Having lost about 180 crowns yesterday due to this new crown update, I have been able to gain back about 50. I have noticed that if you lose even one raid, you have a horribly hard time to catch back up to where you were before. Aside from [] and [], many other players' crowns have been decreased severely. Before the crown update, third position for the crowns as a singly player was way above 1700 crowns but now, as of this time, it has been reduced to 1660 crowns. Rank 50 was at about 1230 crowns before the crown update but is now at about 1180 crowns. With this evidence, I hope you come to consider changing the crown system to the way it was before. Thank you.

mareewat
08-31-13, 10:48 PM
I have gone from 8th to who know how low on the board... Great game .... Ruined...

likeyb
09-01-13, 07:03 AM
I noticed you have managed to edit this thread but have made no comment. Some explanation to all the above would be appreciated. Thank you

danielzhou2
09-20-13, 04:29 AM
Update #3: I have just realized how many spell stones you need to use to just train one batch of troops. I myself have 205 spaces. With these, I have an assortment of troops and the cost is 291,000 spell stones. This is way too expensive as with each raid, I can hardly earn back any of the spell stones. Please reconsider the spell stone pricing for each troop. Thank you

P.S. This new crown update is much better than the one before however, I like the crown system before that one even more

jahil
09-21-13, 01:13 AM
I still cant understand the crown ant matchmaking system.....i am lvl 24 and not even a week playing this game... Then im matched to a lvl 42....if i win i will get 18 crowns....if i lose...i lose 17 crowns???? Where is the logic in that??? I guess the moderators in this forum cant answer our questions... They themselves cant understand what they are doing.... I got addicted to this game as it is challenging...but it is failing....

jahil
09-21-13, 01:18 AM

Heres a sample of what im saying.... I even lose more crowns if i attack this fortress... Im only lvl 24 and i lose even more crowns than the lvl 42??? Tsk tsk... Hope they answer us....

danielzhou2
09-25-13, 04:13 AM
This crown system sucks. Stop changing it into a crappier crown system. We've complained about it tons already.

MediusSyberia
09-25-13, 09:40 PM

Heres a sample of what im saying.... I even lose more crowns if i attack this fortress... Im only lvl 24 and i lose even more crowns than the lvl 42??? Tsk tsk... Hope they answer us....

It's because you've done more battles then this guy and therefore have more crowns than him. As a result it thinks you're a "stronger player" even tho his many ranks ahead of you and has a much stronger base (which will make it very hard to win with your more limited army at rank 24). This is exactly why they need to change the crown win/loss system to be based on the attacking/defending players rank and/or the strength of your army vs their defenses.

jahil
09-25-13, 09:52 PM
It's because you've done more battles then this guy and therefore have more crowns than him. As a result it thinks you're a "stronger player" even tho his many ranks ahead of you and has a much stronger base (which will make it very hard to win with your more limited army at rank 24). This is exactly why they need to change the crown win/loss system to be based on the attacking/defending players rank and/or the strength of your army vs their defenses.

This we agree on this matter!!!