PDA

View Full Version : Corrupted Nether Portal

kalika8998
08-30-13, 10:08 PM
Why does the Nether Portal has corrupted data? Some islands have a waiting time until level 1000 to unlock the Nether Portal. In other islands, the game will crash as soon as they place it in the island. But why does that happen when you try to unlock it?! It normally says 'LOCKED BY GOAL' but it has corrupted data when you try to load new information from another byte. I need serious help!

sunkalito
08-31-13, 02:12 AM
The nether portal was a decoration only obtainable through a goal LAST YEAR during the Olympic Games: we had to breed the athletic dragon (when it first came out, haha) and after we'd bred it, we would be able to purchase the decoration.
For those whose games only started after the Olympics, the decoration is not available, sorry!

mrarfan
08-31-13, 02:36 AM
The nether portal was a decoration only obtainable through a goal LAST YEAR during the Olympic Games: we had to breed the athletic dragon (when it first came out, haha) and after we'd bred it, we would be able to purchase the decoration.
For those whose games only started after the Olympics, the decoration is not available, sorry!

I hope the decoration will return for purchase very soon! :)

kalika8998
08-31-13, 05:37 AM
I hope the decoration will return for purchase very soon! :)
I also want a Nether Portal!

kooky panda
08-31-13, 08:35 AM
Level 1000 on locked items is just a placement holder. It is not possible to unlock this since the goal is now gone from the game.