PDA

View Full Version : Catalog slot availability question?

fabazoo
08-30-13, 05:30 PM
[/B]Hello all! I was wondering if someone could tell me how often/when players EARN/GAIN Additional/New Catalog Slots? At first it seemed that I earned an additional Catalog Space everytime I Leveled Up. However, I noticed that I havent received a new/open slot the last THREE times I Leveled up & am wondering if something is wrong.

I'm on Level 44 & currently have 22 available Catalog Slots. Any replies/advice is GREATLY appreciated!!

Thank you!
Punkins(Fashion Story Store Name) Storm8 ID: Fabazoo

BTW-I'm an ACTIVE neighbor with a 4-star neighbor rating & would love to add other active neighbors!! If u are, please feel free to send me an invite-Thanks! :D

nmishii
08-30-13, 05:40 PM
Answered in your other thread.

fabazoo
08-30-13, 05:46 PM
I'm new on here & see that nmishii answered this quest. It says answered in ur other thread, but I cant find the reply! How do I view the reply/answer??

Answered in your other thread.

fabazoo
08-30-13, 05:56 PM
OMG THIS IS FRUSTRATING! Why is this so complicated?? Why do I need to subscribe to this thread & that thread just to view the reply to my post??? STILL havent been able to view the reply!! PLEASE HELP!!

kiwyro
08-30-13, 06:42 PM
There are only 22 free slots... even if u level up more n more there are no more free
Slots.. if u want more ull hv to buy them for 49 gems

nmishii
08-30-13, 06:55 PM
OMG THIS IS FRUSTRATING! Why is this so complicated?? Why do I need to subscribe to this thread & that thread just to view the reply to my post??? STILL havent been able to view the reply!! PLEASE HELP!!

kiwyro gave the same answer.

For the future, you can click on "My Profile" on the top line of the page, then on the left click on "Find latest started thread"

In general, you can click on "Advanced Search" and find threads that way.

nmishii
08-30-13, 06:58 PM
Wow, I checked the other thread. My answer isn't there anymore. I did answer it, not sure where it went.

kooky panda
08-30-13, 07:19 PM
There are only 22 free slots... even if u level up more n more there are no more free
Slots.. if u want more ull hv to buy them for 49 gems

As kiwyro stated , there are only 22 free slots available.

Wow, I checked the other thread. My answer isn't there anymore. I did answer it, not sure where it went.
Not sure what happened, but I checked and none of your posts have been removed.