PDA

View Full Version : Spellbooks after Wizard School

rick1958
08-30-13, 10:40 AM
Have two WS fully upgraded. Maxed on spellbooks...Is there anything else (building upgrade, etc.) that I can use them for? If not, I hope an update takes care of them because I just put three Libraries in storage.....;)

Queenzod
08-30-13, 06:02 PM
Have two WS fully upgraded. Maxed on spellbooks...Is there anything else (building upgrade, etc.) that I can use them for? If not, I hope an update takes care of them because I just put three Libraries in storage.....;)

I haven't found another use for them either. I'm also maxed out and put one of my libraries away. I like to have one out just to remind everyone about the importance of knowledge. :)

debsbaked
08-31-13, 07:13 AM
I haven't found another use for them either. I'm also maxed out and put one of my libraries away. I like to have one out just to remind everyone about the importance of knowledge. :)

😊 I like this.

jtm101
08-31-13, 07:20 AM
I hope there is a future use for them. I too have my 2 wizard schools maxed. I'm keeping my 5 level 5 librarys out for now, but i dont collect from them anymore, nor do i collect from Old Thomas.

rick1958
08-31-13, 11:26 AM
Guess we'll just have to wait and hope something comes out with the anniversary update.......

Thanks for the answers.