PDA

View Full Version : What to do with excess crafting supplies???

cavemanchris2
08-30-13, 08:52 AM
Has there been any suggestions about what to do with excess crafting supplies? I've already gotten a Leviathan Dragon, and I've since earned another 100 pearls. Why can't I sell these, or craft them into another item? And I've gotten everything that requires the red gems, so now I have 40 something to do nothing with. Why can't I craft pink gems with my extra red and white, or craft black gems with my purple and blue?? Just an idea, because if I've got this many then I'm sure other players do too and they're just taking up server space... Thanks!

vozier
08-30-13, 09:00 AM
Oh how i wish i had your problem, in my case i wish i could gain anything better than 100 silver for any of the tons of fruitful, firestorm and other highly repeated dragons i have. Maybe i had gained about 2000 silver with the ones i had to sell.
It would be so nice to be able to craft on android.

cavemanchris2
08-30-13, 10:21 AM
I played on android when it first came out, I switched earlier this year to iOS. I wish you had this problem too :) maybe someday soon!!

Disel8
08-30-13, 11:10 AM
Do what android has to do, sell for 100 coins!

pegasus14
08-31-13, 10:59 AM
Too bad we can't sell them to other players that need them or trade for other needed items.

sunkalito
08-31-13, 11:40 AM
Make a nice salad out of 'em! :D

Lol. That stuff will just sit there. I have doooozens of large rubies, large topaz and emeralds...i don't even know. Wish i could turn the, into quartz or onyx -.-