PDA

View Full Version : Gladiator Dragon (IOS) Craftable - Removed

Pages : [1] 2

kms899
08-29-13, 10:36 AM
I talked to the game team and got them to add a second reward for all battle arena victories! You will now receive 1 Morningstar and 1 Spirit Scythe for every victory! This won't last for long, so be sure to craft your Gladiator Dragons as quickly as possible!

I didn't see a picture of the Gladiator egg posted in this thread and I just put mine in my nest so I thought I would take a pic and share. :)

http://i44.tinypic.com/2v2cqra.jpg

Level 9

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/80568624-67a3-4b64-9dd0-b30b349fd0c8_zps9377a48f.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/80568624-67a3-4b64-9dd0-b30b349fd0c8_zps9377a48f.jpg.html)

Some wins against arctic Dragons

The ninth dragon, Scarecrow, finally dispatched Snowflake.

I don't know if this helps anyone but I just beat Bedrock with Black Swan B++B
Also my epic Forest took out Ice Age MB++

My epic forestfire beat alpine!

I beat a Bedrock lvl 12 or 13 with Landworm 10, first try :)

Edit(KP)

Hey guys- This is NOT a tournament Dragon!!

He's craftable and will replace the Leviathan Dragon.

[QUOTE=FrozenTurtle;727343]Everyone should now be getting Morningstars from their victories in the Battle Arena. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

For anyone still needing to craft a Leviathan Dragon, you'll get your chance sometime in the future. :)

We decided to let you all collect Leviathan Pearls a little bit longer to give those of you who are close a chance to craft one! Good things don't last forever, so be sure to use this time wisely. :)

First page plz

Here you go:

Enemy Type
Red use: Yellow, Blue, Stone avoid: Green, Dino, Zodiac
Green use: Red, Mythic, Dino, Gemstone avoid: Purple, Black, Stone
Yellow use: Pink, Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Red, Blue, Gold
Blue use: Yellow, Purple, Rainbow, Gemstone avoid: Red, White, Stone
Purple use: Green, Pink, Gold, Zodiac avoid: Blue, White, Cosmic
White use: Blue, Purple, Stone, Rainbow avoid: Black, Mythic, Cosmic
Pink use: Black, Gold, Fairytale, Gemstone avoid: Yellow, Purple, Mythic
Black use: Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow avoid: Yellow, Pink, Fairytale, Gemstone
Diamond use: Diamond avoid: Gold, Gemstone
Mythic use: White, Pink, Fairytale, Dino avoid: Green, Rainbow, Zodiac
Cosmic use: Purple, White avoid: Yellow, Black, Fairytale, Zodiac
Gold use: Yellow, Diamond avoid: Purple, Pink, Rainbow
Fairytale use: Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Pink, Mythic, Rainbow
Stone use: Green, Blue avoid: Red, White, Dino
Dino use: Red, Stone avoid: Green, Cosmic, Gemstone
Rainbow use: Mythic, Gold, Fairytale avoid: Blue, White, Black
Gemstone use: Diamond, Black, Dino avoid: Green, Blue, Pink
Zodiac use: Red, Mythic, Cosmic avoid: Yellow, Purple, Fairytale

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/63642eaa-518e-4927-858b-0c4f8da7ec79_zpsca902e31.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/63642eaa-518e-4927-858b-0c4f8da7ec79_zpsca902e31.jpg.html)

Just received a pop up for a gladiator dragon.

http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9923&d=1377797978 (http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9923&d=1377797978)

08-29-13, 10:37 AM
No way?!

stoogehunter
08-29-13, 10:37 AM
I just got this goal. Craft the Gladiator dragon with morningstars from the battle arena. I did battle, but I got a leviathan pearl not a Morningstar?

kms899
08-29-13, 10:38 AM
win 99 battle and craft it in the spell shop, for ios only.

sunkalito
Substitute for leviathan!

stoogehunter
We posted the same thread at the same time lol

cedkugedchgd
it's no tournament. it's the new leviathan dragon - this times morning stars are the reward :)

jbrad59
This just showed up!!

mjtang
win 99 morningstars...

sunkalito
08-29-13, 10:39 AM
it's no tournament. it's the new leviathan dragon - this times morning stars are the reward :)
Yep. Goal!

kms899
This explains the removal of the leviathan dragon

NouraMoh
Yup! I won my first battle but got Pearls not those new Stars

I have it too but no red ribbon on the arena?

SamKanj
I don't think that it's a tournament. I believe that it's something similar to Leviathan.
The problem is that I've just beaten an opponent but got a pearl instead of that piece to craft the Gladiator dragon!

ufooo
08-29-13, 10:40 AM
Won a battle, just get a leviathan pearl as reward. How does it works ?

Ok I see now, thanks Nora! It's a craftable. He looks kinda cool and slightly odd. This will take a while.

NouraMoh
Is it broken ?! :)

kms899
08-29-13, 10:41 AM
I don't think there is a time limit on this, so you can take your time.

08-29-13, 10:42 AM
Well Lost my first battle. They are going hard. My magic was a level 12. No rush for me. Still need to heal about 14 dragons.

kms899
08-29-13, 10:42 AM
correct, no time limit.

People should wait I think tl hasn't quite got this working yet.

cedkugedchgd
08-29-13, 10:43 AM
how many threads still?! xD

lollipop_rp
08-29-13, 10:44 AM
Yeah we need the stars to craft the dragon

camelot7
08-29-13, 10:44 AM
I too won my first battle and got pearls not stars.

sunkalito
08-29-13, 10:46 AM
Yep, this ain't no tournament and Gladiator is not a reward (Yin Yang, Phoenix and Ethereal were rewards). This one is a craftable from the stars we will now receive from winning normal arena battles.

side note: youGottaBeKiddingMeANOTHERredAndYellowDragon?????? ?

FigmentValley
08-29-13, 10:46 AM
Me, too. I won the battle, but got another Leviathon pearl, no star. I guess I'll wait a while longer. Hopefully they will get this fixed soon....

kooky panda
08-29-13, 10:47 AM
Guys I am checking on this. I do not have by red banner on my battle arena yet.
The tournament may not be ready yet. Hang tight!

lollipop_rp
08-29-13, 10:48 AM
Aaaahhhh
Red and yellow?

Now we got
Firestorm
Eagle
Scorpion
Honeybee
Clockwork
Am I missing anything?

Oh yeah gladiator

lollipop_rp
08-29-13, 10:49 AM
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/PDAGuppies/54f48cb2f6608b06a88d4625af9287ea_zps68664226.jpg

eboats
08-29-13, 10:51 AM
Can we get the color weakness charge put on the front page of this thread?

MajicHearts
08-29-13, 10:52 AM
Yup! I won my first battle but got Pearls not those new Stars

Won first battle also & got 1 pearl NOT Morningstar - same as Nora. ??????

FigmentValley
08-29-13, 10:53 AM
Aaaahhhh
Red and yellow?

Now we got
Firestorm
Eagle
Scorpion
Honeybee
Clockwork
Am I missing anything?

Oh yeah gladiator

You missed Comet.....

kooky panda
08-29-13, 10:55 AM
Hey guys- This is NOT a tournament Dragon!!

He's craftable and will replace the Leviathan Dragon.

More information on the Morningstars will be announced soon!!!

sunkalito
08-29-13, 10:57 AM
:o
how many threads still?! xD

there's like four of them lol

lollipop_rp
08-29-13, 11:04 AM
You missed Comet.....

I thought comet was purple and yellow?
Have I been trying the wrong colors? Is that why I never it it? Aye ye ye

08-29-13, 11:05 AM

You forgot Phoenix is red and yellow too. Guess they really love thier primary colors.

08-29-13, 11:06 AM

You can't breed comet. You get it's part from doing the quests.

cedkugedchgd
08-29-13, 11:07 AM
ok lets sum this up:

firestorm
honeybee
eagle
scoprion
comet
phoenix
gladiator
clockwork

daayuuum..

buttmarb
I have done 2 battles since goal was released and both gave pearls not stars, still not fixed TL!!!

cakeandpie
I also got a pearl and not a morningstar. :(

heyowomo
08-29-13, 11:08 AM
Wait if the leviathan dragon is going away then will the leviathan pearls u have be turned into morning stars because I have gotten half way to leviathan and if its going away now then all that battling was wasted :(

sand
08-29-13, 11:08 AM
Oh heck yeah, this is my dragon. Read the description. That's me! This is totally my dragon, y'all.
Forget the Virgo. Okay, that's like my inner secret softer side and my birth constellation and all, but I'm getting nothing but Magic fails on that piece of pain. Forget the Aether dragon that never really wanted to come to Aetherlands. And never mind the 6th, oh yeah, SIXTH Leviathan I started crafting this morning. ...
This! This right here. This is my signature dragon. I don't need any other dragon after this. I can die happy. Watch me get this dragon. Matter of fact, bring on another tournament with DOUBLE Morningstar rewards so I can kick some extra hides and get my 99 Morningstars even faster!
Thank you TeamLava! I'm gonna restart my game right now and hope I see a morningstar and not a pearl when I open a fresh can of WHUPP Cream!

P.S. My island needs a new name. Aetherlands was never right. Shall it be Leviathans, Gladiators, Morningstars, Arena Land or Arena Sand?

08-29-13, 11:10 AM
Oh heck yeah, this is my dragon. Read the description. That's me! This is totally my dragon, y'all.
Forget the Virgo. Okay, that's like my inner secret softer side and my birth constellation and all, but I'm getting nothing but Magic fails on that piece of pain. Forget the Aether dragon that never really wanted to come to Aetherlands. And never mind the 6th, oh yeah, SIXTH Leviathan I started crafting this morning. ...
This! This right here. This is my signature dragon. I don't need any other dragon after this. I can die happy. Watch me get this dragon. Matter of fact, bring on another tournament with DOUBLE Morningstar rewards so I can kick some extra hides and get my 99 Morningstars even faster!
Thank you TeamLava! I'm gonna restart my game right now and hope I see a morningstar and not a pearl when I open a fresh can of WHUPP Cream!

P.S. My island needs a new name. Aetherlands was never right. Shall it be Leviathans, Gladiators, Morningstars, Arena Land or Arena Sand?

Fight Club. Crazy Sands. Whupp cream has a nice ring to it too.

kooky panda
08-29-13, 11:12 AM
I have done 2 battles since goal was released and both gave pearls not stars, still not fixed TL!!!
See post 32 and post 1- this is NOT a tournament Dragon.

Also guys let keep this thread on topic of the new dragon. Off topic posts keep other members from getting information that they need.
Thanks!

moostermine
08-29-13, 11:13 AM

Rofl! Thought this would bring you back!
I expect to see this on your island in 6.... No I I'll give you 7 days! Congrats in advance! Lol

metsfreek
08-29-13, 11:14 AM
Another Red and Yellow? Haha

buttmarb
08-29-13, 11:16 AM
Red and yellow habitats hold the least amount if money. So u either have to visit the game every hr.+ or spend 500gold to buy the deluxe habitat to actually gain any coins. It's just a way to keep u playing and keep u spending!!
Also have u realized that most of those new red and yellow dragons make more an hr than the habitats that have to go on...???!!
It's like when u win a car on a game show but YOU have to pay 50,000. For the taxes and "additional fees". Lol

sand
08-29-13, 11:18 AM
Can we get the color weakness charge put on the front page of this thread?

Yeah, and does anybody know the color weaknesses and strengths of those blasted Arctic dragons? Because thanks to one annoying Snowflake, I don't know whether I'm getting L.Pearls or M.Stars. A Yeti kicked my butt all day earlier this week as I just threw random super-rares at it. Why can't OUR Arctic dragons fight anyway? They do precious little as it is.

MariaVamp
08-29-13, 11:22 AM

Also guys let keep this thread on topic of the new dragon. Off topic posts keep other members from getting information that they need.
Thanks!

Do you know why we keep taking leviathan pearls as reward? And what happens to the pearls we have? They will wipe or transform to the new item?

kooky panda
08-29-13, 11:26 AM
Do you know why we keep taking leviathan pearls as reward? And what happens to the pearls we have? They will wipe or transform to the new item?
I am not sure if the pearls will be used for anything else later in the game.
No announcement has been made for future use.
If any new information comes out it will be posted.

Also information on the new Morningstars hopefully will be out soon!!

sand
08-29-13, 11:30 AM

We know it's just a battle-n-craft dragon like the Leviathan. But if a new tournament pops up soon with double rewards, we can rack up 52 Morningstars and 15 gold bars on the way to getting this AND another new dragon.

So, any word on when/whether victors are actually getting Morningstars instead of Leviathan Pearls?
Also, what happens to residual Leviathan pearls? Will players have the option to buy pearls to craft one last Leviathan or will L.Pearls be converted to M.Stars? I think those questions are very relevant right now.

kms899
08-29-13, 11:32 AM
No more tournament yet please, many people are still healing their dragons, although I only have 5 left.

MariaVamp
08-29-13, 11:46 AM
No more tournament yet please, many people are still healing their dragons, although I only have 5 left.

And here and at the quest says it is crafteted, why so many complain anout tournament? Read, dont rush

kms899
08-29-13, 11:49 AM
And here and at the quest says it is crafteted, why so many complain anout tournament? Read, dont rush

What i'm saying is don't bring another tournament with a 5-7 day limit, at least this one has no time limit, and it was to reply to sand.

aceblade
08-29-13, 11:52 AM
i want my morningstars now!
:d

sand
08-29-13, 11:53 AM
Does anyone have pics of the different lifestages of Gladiator? I can't get enough of this dragon.
Until we get some word on the Morningstars, it would be nice to see what this baby will evolve into.
What is that junk on her head anyway? Is her helmet too big? LOL - I guess she'll grow into the armor.

On the red-yellow issue, I think that this Gladiator, Leviathan, Phoenix, and Samurai would be perfect room-mates on someone's 500-gold Raging Rocks. Certainly, Gladiator and Phoenix earn way too much for the regular 3-dragon red or yellow habitats. I'm pretty sure that's no accident or oversight.

DragonRA7
08-29-13, 11:59 AM
IMO all the pearls you've collected should be changed to morning stars to help lighten the blow for people collecting the pearls no it won't help for the current dragon they were saving for but it will help them get the new one

NouraMoh
08-29-13, 12:04 PM

Lol enjoyed reading this immensely :)
So much fun seeing you get so excited about "something" :)

sand
08-29-13, 12:19 PM
Now let's see -- for those who can't wait and are looking to unload some gold, you can:
(a) take the buy-all option of 99 Morningstars for 1485 gold, then spend 2 days crafting the Gladiator egg; or
(b) buy the Gladiator egg INSTANTLY on the market for 1400 gold.

NouraMoh
08-29-13, 12:24 PM
I just played on my nephew's iPod and I got 1 Morningstar after kicking Coral's behind :)
I hope it's fixed and I start getting them on my account too

sunkalito
08-29-13, 12:25 PM
Haha, sand, good to see you so PSYCHED UP! xD Oooh, name change. Hummm. Arena Sand ;p or maybe Magna Arena , since that was one of the coolest things - it was a Lybian battle arena that the Romans claimed after they conquered Carthage. It was covered in sand for centuries so it's very well preserved! ;)

IMO all the pearls you've collected should be changed to morning stars to help lighten the blow for people collecting the pearls no it won't help for the current dragon they were saving for but it will help them get the new one
that would make me feel rather silly for crafting the second leviathan just this morning...lol

FigmentValley
08-29-13, 12:32 PM
So.... Is there a "strengths vs. weaknesses" list somewhere? It hardly seems fair that we are asked to battle "super rare" Arctic dragons when, not only are we not allowed to use ours, there is no suggestions as to how to address them with "standard" dragons.

FigmentValley
08-29-13, 12:33 PM
I'm up against a very high level bedrock dragon!

08-29-13, 12:35 PM
Stupid purple Shrek (12) beat my epic clown and epic origami.

FigmentValley
08-29-13, 12:38 PM
So....Black Swan beats Bedrock. And I got the star thingy.

08-29-13, 12:38 PM
Now let's see -- for those who can't wait and are looking to unload some gold, you can:
(a) take the buy-all option of 99 Morningstars for 1485 gold, then spend 2 days crafting the Gladiator egg; or
(b) buy the Gladiator egg INSTANTLY on the market for 1400 gold.

Just like with Levi, there will be some impatient fool who buys the dragon so they can show it off.

sunkalito
08-29-13, 12:40 PM
ok lets sum this up:

firestorm
honeybee
eagle
scoprion
comet
phoenix
gladiator
clockwork

daayuuum..

let's not forget Easter , come on people :p (and then there's the variants, like samurai, turkey, mirage, fireworks... just an extra element, but still red and yello XD they LOVE that combo!)

anyway just got my first morningstar thingamajiger.

Backf1ipper
08-29-13, 12:49 PM
1 down and 98 more to go! Even with 10 morning stars a day this may take forever :(

May be tournament might not be a bad idea to double up the speed.

FrozenTurtle
08-29-13, 12:54 PM
Everyone should now be getting Morningstars from their victories in the Battle Arena. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

For anyone still needing to craft a Leviathan Dragon, you'll get your chance sometime in the future. :)

Backf1ipper
08-29-13, 01:02 PM
Thanks and could we trade our Leviathan pearls for the Morningstars in the mean time? :-)

Everyone should now be getting Morningstars from their victories in the Battle Arena. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

FigmentValley
08-29-13, 01:14 PM
Thank you very much, Frozen Turtle. Your attention to our problem glitch is ver much appreciated.

hubbabubba03
08-29-13, 02:24 PM
9929 Baby Form
9930 Juvenile Form
9931 Adult Form
9932 Epic Form

MariaVamp
08-29-13, 02:28 PM
9929 Baby Form
9930 Juvenile Form
9931 Adult Form
9932 Epic Form

Lol is so freaking ugly!

chilis123
08-29-13, 03:04 PM
Oh my, this is a VERY ugly dragon indeed. But I'll start battling to get it

sunkalito
08-29-13, 03:14 PM
um, it looks... interesting. (?) XD
It's funny. When a dragon is cute some people will gush out on its adorableness, while others will say it doesn't look like a dragon ("a dragon should be tough and lizard-like!").
When a dragon like this comes along, it's all like "ewwww, where did this thing spew from?"
haha :)

kms899
08-29-13, 03:30 PM
OK, I surrender, this is not going on my island.

eboats
08-29-13, 03:34 PM
First page plz

Here you go:

Enemy Type
Black use: Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow avoid: Yellow, Pink, Fairytale, Gemstone

edit(KP) added to post 1

dreamydragon02
08-29-13, 04:10 PM
Is anyone else getting leviathan pearls along with the new star thingy? I thought we are no longer collecting Levi balls lol.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag154/dreamydragon02/c036660a72b38cba64896ba6390aee94_zps35a76b89.jpg

FrozenTurtle
08-29-13, 04:13 PM
Is anyone else getting leviathan pearls along with the new star thingy? I thought we are no longer collecting Levi balls lol.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag154/dreamydragon02/c036660a72b38cba64896ba6390aee94_zps35a76b89.jpg

We decided to let you all collect Leviathan Pearls a little bit longer to give those of you who are close a chance to craft one! Good things don't last forever, so be sure to use this time wisely. :)

dreamydragon02
08-29-13, 04:13 PM
I don't want leviathan balls, I want double stars :rolleyes:

dreamydragon02
08-29-13, 04:15 PM
Thanks for quick clarification, you rock :cool:

dreamydragon02
08-29-13, 04:19 PM
I noticed that the second battle I won did not give me a star? Ad also the ultimate attack changed in price from 6 to 12? When I battled my first two it was 6 gold and now it's 12? Why did the price change?

sand
08-29-13, 04:29 PM
9929 Baby Form
9930 Juvenile Form
9931 Adult Form
9932 Epic Form

Ah! Thanks for the pics. I'm even more in love now. LOL - This is one strange looking creature. Don Quixote's dragon, no? But I'll wager that Samurai, Knight, Justice and Crusader will run the other way if they see this thing approaching. You do NOT wanna be around when she swings that tail with the lead-filled copper star at the end! The copper armor is awesome. Gold claws and wingtips - sharp as knives, I'll bet! I love the way the baby sticks her tongue out. She's daring, playful and deadly!

sunkalito
08-29-13, 04:34 PM

oh wow, that is really nice of you guys! :)

koiju
08-29-13, 04:52 PM
What are arctic dragons weak against? I have fossil in my arena now, not sure what to use...

DragonRA7
08-29-13, 05:01 PM
I noticed that the second battle I won did not give me a star? Ad also the ultimate attack changed in price from 6 to 12? When I battled my first two it was 6 gold and now it's 12? Why did the price change?

Of course you notice one thing wrong such as we're not getting the stars they up the ultimate attack to 12 I think it's there way of saying we don't care if you have fun we just want your money

DragonRA7
08-29-13, 05:16 PM

I know rip off

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 05:22 PM
I don't want leviathan balls, I want double stars :rolleyes:
Yes me too. This Levi Dragon is not a strong Fighter.
Hope the Gladiator can do better.

Kami365
08-29-13, 05:31 PM
I lost two battles against Fairy Lv 14, both dragons are epic Aether & epic forestfire,..any advice thanks

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 05:41 PM
First battle Kite 12. Used a Lotus9. 2 Bashes

Later I expect to battle level 18s etc. But who knows game rules may change n the little lvl1 Fire may win.

Kami365
08-29-13, 05:58 PM
Epic cosmic lost battle against fairy lv14, attacks was BMB..any advice thanks

blueeyedrobyn
08-29-13, 06:11 PM
I am facing a Sleet Dragon how do I battle a Dragon from the Frozen World?

[S8] Elsa
08-29-13, 06:13 PM
Of course you notice one thing wrong such as we're not getting the stars they up the ultimate attack to 12 I think it's there way of saying we don't care if you have fun we just want your money

The Ultimate Attack was raised from 6 to 12 to balance the game, since the Battle rewards are now giving two reward items.

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 06:49 PM
Hmm little fairy, green/yellow.
Forest Fire recommended in the win report.

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 06:51 PM

Try a Scorpion and whack it.

dinendash7474
08-29-13, 07:03 PM

Any pink, mythic, gemstone or dino lvl 9 or 10 gives you 45% chance

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 07:04 PM
I got a Golem 13. used Atlantis 10. BM. M worked better.
Stone can be beaten by Green and Blue. Thanks to color chart posted.

dinendash7474
08-29-13, 07:09 PM
Not real happy with the new battles.... So far Ive gotten to face two dragons where the best chance I have is 25%??? I will be losing dragons left and right, still have a boat load to heal from the last tournament. Might wait till a tournament to collect the glad balls, dont need anymore levi balls either, already have two Levi dragons.

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 07:50 PM
Not real happy with the new battles.... So far Ive gotten to face two dragons where the best chance I have is 25%??? I will be losing dragons left and right, still have a boat load to heal from the last tournament. Might wait till a tournament to collect the glad balls, dont need anymore levi balls either, already have two Levi dragons.

Two face dragon or Two headed Dragon. like Ruby, Infinity or YY ?
Yes this game we can take it easy. I refer to the color chart and also to the History of Fights first :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AirojqZymHCpdGRmQkFVUm8wZDA0NHkxa2t5Vk1Kc Wc

dragon1fighter
08-29-13, 07:55 PM
You are gonna take Leviathan away for this!! Well I like this one better so no complaints from me :)

blueeyedrobyn
08-29-13, 08:03 PM
No one has mention battling the Frozen World dragons am I the only lucky one?

dreamydragon02
08-29-13, 08:05 PM
I think the rules have been changed on the fighting tourney :( cuz I have 7 of my ultra rare, including infinity out due to crusader. I never had this much trouble beating crusader? What's going on?? My first battle was lvl 14 polar, second was lvl 14 laser light and now lvl 14 crusader?? I'm done for today.

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 08:32 PM
I think the rules have been changed on the fighting tourney :( cuz I have 7 of my ultra rare, including infinity out due to crusader. I never had this much trouble beating crusader? What's going on?? My first battle was lvl 14 polar, second was lvl 14 laser light and now lvl 14 crusader?? I'm done for today.

Yes you have it going hard.

Kami365
08-29-13, 08:33 PM
Any pink, mythic, gemstone or dino lvl 9 or 10 gives you 45% chance

Thank you for your advice,yes I beat Faiy Lv 14 with Gemstone Lv9, BM...bash doesn't worked but magic finished it off...before Aether,ForestFire & Cosmic Lost to Fairy,all were epic form...Thank you dinendash7474.

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 08:34 PM
First page plz

Here you go:

Enemy Type

edit(KP) added to post 1

Thanks this is useful.

cityfan
08-29-13, 08:36 PM
Stuck trying to beat a shell. Tried bat, Dawntree, lotus, pearl. No luck!!

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 08:38 PM
Hmm Lotus9 lost to Gemstone 13.
Thought Black would work agains Gemstone.
Will try a Diamond later.

midnightmeerkat
08-29-13, 08:43 PM
Just beat blizzard with epic parakeet with one bash... Before that I had tried Atlantis, mistmoth and lotus with dismal results.

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 08:49 PM
Just beat blizzard with epic parakeet with one bash... Before that I had tried Atlantis, mistmoth and lotus with dismal results.

Looks like ice age dragons are quite formidable.
So this is a Big Unknown Factor, BUF.

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 08:51 PM
Stuck trying to beat a shell. Tried bat, Dawntree, lotus, pearl. No luck!!

Another BUF, Big Unknow Factor.
Never met one before either.
Looks like both Black, White and Green do not work.

magicmaker1121
08-29-13, 08:53 PM
So far:
- Forest 10 beat Samurai 10 (MBM)
- Fire 10 barely scraped a victory over Planet (MBM)
- Night 10 lost to Atlantis 14 (MBM)
- Chocolate 10 lost to Atlantis 14 (MBM)

I really just like throwing things in there to see what sticks. =) Atlantis is one of my favorites to battle with on my side, so I guess I'm not surprised it's a tough opponent!

cityfan
08-29-13, 09:39 PM
Another BUF, Big Unknow Factor.
Never met one before either.
Looks like both Black, White and Green do not work.
Landform bit the dust!

Next try a yellow-purple combo, thinking Trickster

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 09:42 PM
So far:

I really just like throwing things in there to see what sticks. =) Atlantis is one of my favorites to battle with on my side, so I guess I'm not surprised it's a tough opponent!

Atlantis is pretty good. Scorpion or Honey Bee is a good try I think; also well known fighters.

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 09:44 PM
Landform bit the dust!

Next try a yellow-purple combo, thinking Trickster

Wow that is heavy; but yes you need to find the color that works.

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 10:04 PM
Gemstone 13 BMM beat it with Amethyst 9

magicmaker1121
08-29-13, 10:21 PM
So far:

*facepalm* Whoops - I meant Genie, not Atlantis.

Sumercarefree
08-29-13, 10:31 PM
*facepalm* Whoops - I meant Genie, not Atlantis.

Oh that Horrible Genie is what you are facing.
Tried Lightning ? It has beaten Trickster which is of similar color.

MariaVamp
08-29-13, 11:36 PM
Is it me or the battles do not follow tournament rules?

sand
08-30-13, 02:07 AM
No one has mention battling the Frozen World dragons am I the only lucky one?

No, Arctic challengers have been appearing in the arena for weeks now. A Yeti had me on the ropes all day earlier this week, and a Snowflake has been making a mockery of my best champions for over 12 hours now. I have found no identifiable weakness for these dragons. It's blatantly unfair that our own Arctic dragons are not enabled for battle.

TeamLava, this Gladiator thread is becoming a battle-results forum because it seems that you've reduced the odds of winning yet again! Time to come clean about your arena's Arctic dragons!
1. Disclose the color weaknesses and strengths of Abominable, Blizzard and IceAge types!
2. ALLOW OUR ARCTIC ISLES DRAGONS TO ENTER BATTLE!

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 02:23 AM
I face a Mask 12. Lost Fuzzy 7 to it.

sand
08-30-13, 03:03 AM
On that note, a Rare level-13 Snowflake has knocked out my epic Mythic, Amethyst, Aurora, Eagle, Forestfire, Fairy, Crusader, and Independence dragons, allowing me ABSOLUTELY NO PROGRESS TOWARD MY GLADIATOR DRAGON! Not a single morningstar earned so far. Yup. Keeping it on topic.

Anyuszko
08-30-13, 03:20 AM
On that note, a Rare level-13 Snowflake has knocked out my epic Mythic, Amethyst, Aurora, Eagle, Forestfire, Fairy, Crusader, and Independence dragons, allowing me ABSOLUTELY NO PROGRESS TOWARD MY GLADIATOR DRAGON! Not a single morningstar earned so far. Yup. Keeping it on topic.

Sand, I am with you. Was following ur guide during the tournament, and learnt a lot about battles bcause of you. Thank you. :) And I hope you will progress thru this dragon. Good luck!

jennyh30
08-30-13, 03:26 AM
Is it right thr I got 1 Levi gem and 1 Morningstar when I won that battle?

Anyuszko
08-30-13, 03:31 AM
Is it right thr I got 1 Levi gem and 1 Morningstar when I won that battle?

Yes that is what I am noticing too, so far I got 3 morningstars and 3 levi from 3 won battles.

Kami365
08-30-13, 03:39 AM
Any advice how to beat Tropic Lv 13 ? seems trickster,topaz,seabreeze,Rainbow & Virtue good against Tropic...What do you think guys...Thank you.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 03:58 AM
Any advice how to beat Tropic Lv 13 ? seems trickster,topaz,seabreeze,Rainbow & Virtue good against Tropic...What do you think guys...Thank you.

Wow that us a lot ! New Dragons seem tricky.
I will go slow.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 04:04 AM

Surprised Topaz lost. Use your DA n whack it.

mrarfan
08-30-13, 04:49 AM
Gosh! Gladiator Dragon? Nice! Looks like a lava-designed by Samurai Dragon! LOL!
And yes! RED & YELLOW AGAIN! Shoosh! How many RED & YELLOW dragons we have? Maybe 8?
My gosh! And look at the Special Star Element at the most bottom! It's Red & Yellow and it's right there! O.o

Kami365
08-30-13, 04:51 AM
Surprised Topaz lost. Use your DA n whack it.

Oh..Sumercarefree,what should I try to?? Use DA against Tropic...I don't want to exhausted my dragons...already many from last tournament going to spa every 6 hours..long que tho...

NouraMoh
08-30-13, 04:55 AM

Kami365
08-30-13, 05:00 AM
My Epic DA Lost battle against Tropic Lv 13...attacks was BMB.....BMB not effective at all.....wow!! this Gladiator dragon not giving us easy wins....TL makes the battles as difficult as Tournaments....few more battles Lost than give up...too much for now,breeding new dragons,look after the Arctic Island,sending dragons to quests etc etc...

sand
08-30-13, 05:34 AM
Sand, I am with you. Was following ur guide during the tournament, and learnt a lot about battles bcause of you. Thank you. :) And I hope you will progress thru this dragon. Good luck!
The ninth dragon, Scarecrow, finally dispatched Snowflake. But the frosty gods are angry and sent a Sabretooth right behind it. I'm back in Loserville.

Wow, girl. You are spanking those Arctics!

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 06:34 AM
Oh..Sumercarefree,what should I try to?? Use DA against Tropic...I don't want to exhausted my dragons...already many from last tournament going to spa every 6 hours..long que tho...

Sorry. I'm having easy ones. Take a short break.
Why not try some Artuc Dragons like Snowflake or something.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 06:34 AM
Artic Dragons to try out

sand
08-30-13, 06:37 AM
The Ultimate Attack was raised from 6 to 12 to balance the game, since the Battle rewards are now giving two reward items.

umm... shurprising sharp shtuff! Why is it shtill 4 gold to speed the gates? Are we getting quadruple anything?

doublescream
08-30-13, 06:38 AM
I beat a Bedrock lvl 12 or 13 with Landworm 10, first try :)

sand
08-30-13, 06:41 AM

Seriously? The Leviathan pearl added to the morningstar isn't going to be worth ANYTHING to players who now only have a handful of pearls. I myself just started crafting another Leviathan yesterday, so it's hardly likely that I will accumulate enough pearls to craft a 7th Leviathan before it is removed from the Spell Shop. And of course, most of us working toward a Gladiator are not the least bit interested in the pearls anyway, so this so-called balance is hardly appropriate. An OPTIONAL one-time conversion of stars to pearls or vice versa would have made much more sense; and we would have been able to call it fair.

Gotta wonder - if a tournament comes up now, are we gonna be charged 60 gold for the Ultimate?

Kami365
08-30-13, 06:47 AM
Artic Dragons to try out

yeah I love to try.... but we can't use Arctic dragons in battles....at the moment or may be my Island wouldn't allows me to use Arctic dragons for battles...

kooky panda
08-30-13, 06:48 AM
My epic forestfire beat alpine!

Kami365
08-30-13, 06:51 AM
My Epic DA Lost battle against Tropic Lv 13...attacks was BMB.....BMB not effective at all.....wow!! this Gladiator dragon not giving us easy wins....TL makes the battles as difficult as Tournaments....few more battles Lost than give up...too much for now,breeding new dragons,look after the Arctic Island,sending dragons to quests etc etc...

I said so earlier this Gladiator dragon not an easy task to get it easily..we must prepare our dragons on battles like tournament to get 99 morningstar....

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 06:56 AM
yeah I love to try.... but we can't use Arctic dragons in battles....at the moment or may be my Island wouldn't allows me to use Arctic dragons for battles...
Oh so sorry.
The color chart says color yellow. Have you tried strong fighters like Parakeet, Scorpion, Honeybee, lightning etc.
Do not rush let others try against this dragon too n recommend.
I just beat Mask with a Pegasus; Fuzzy could not deliver.

Kami365
08-30-13, 06:56 AM
wow!! my Gemstone Lv 9 Lost battle against Tropic Lv 13, attacks was BMM..earlier epic DA Lost too....what should gonna try tho....getting really hard like tournament.....Thank you for your advice...

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 07:04 AM
wow!! my Gemstone Lv 9 Lost battle against Tropic Lv 13, attacks was BMM..earlier epic DA Lost too....what should gonna try tho....getting really hard like tournament.....Thank you for your advice...
Tropic is red blue, like Super.
See what beats Super. Perhaps it works.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 07:08 AM
Parakeet, Leopard, Fairy, Fruitful beat a Super before.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 07:17 AM
Kami do not waste your dragons too much, be patient as another Battle Arena will come soon and you can collect these new pearls easily. 100 Gladiator pearls will take a long time to collect.

sunkalito
08-30-13, 07:22 AM
Dear community mods (I know you're out there!):
Since JakeStorm8 revealed the three NEUTRAL colors against the gemstone-type (well, I think it was against the gemstones, correct me if I'm wrong), can anyone pretty please reveal (at least) the neutral colors against the ice age types? pleeeeease?
The logic behind this is to at least help us identify which colors are "useless" against these guys...

kooky panda
08-30-13, 07:25 AM
Since JakeStorm8 revealed the three NEUTRAL colors against the gemstone-type (well, I think it was against the gemstones, correct me if I'm wrong), can anyone pretty please reveal (at least) the neutral colors against the ice age types? pleeeeease?
The logic behind this is to at least help us identify which colors are "useless" against these guys...
I am not sure if they will give us info..but I will flag this over to see if we can get any hints!

sunkalito
08-30-13, 07:33 AM
I am not sure if they will give us info..but I will flag this over to see if we can get any hints!

you do your thang Kooky, and we'll keep our fingers crossed. ;D thanks. It would at least help us out a bit until sand figures out what works and what don'ts

Kami365
08-30-13, 08:04 AM
Kami do not waste your dragons too much, be patient as another Battle Arena will come soon and you can collect these new pearls easily. 100 Gladiator pearls will take a long time to collect.

Thanks Sumercarefree,.I'll not battle after today anymore..wait for the tournament...always appreciates your advice..

sand
08-30-13, 08:37 AM
Thanks Sumercarefree,.I'll not battle after today anymore..wait for the tournament...always appreciates your advice..
A cautious but somewhat progressive strategy would be to keep battling, but only exhaust 3-4 dragons each day. Without paying gold to speed the spring, you can heal that many on a daily basis. It's nice to be able to battle every hour, but you don't need to.

I want Gladiator BADLY. But not so badly that I'm willing to lay waste to my wonderful army, fighting against a bunch of over-breeding unproductive Arctic dragons. If I exhaust too many, I may be caught crippled if a tournament arrives to find me with a long list of disabled dragons.
I'll get there. Slowly but surely, Gladiator will be mine!

sand
08-30-13, 08:51 AM
Yes, Jake made a partial and downright benign disclosure for the gemstones. There were 3 strong colors, 3 weak colors and 12 neutral colors. Knowing 3 out of the 12 neutral ones was not especially helpful. I don't think we'll get much information from TeamLava about how to beat their arena dragons.
I do think that a request to enable our Arctic dragons for battle may at least have a chance, if Kooky Panda is willing to flag that over as well.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 09:27 AM
A cautious but somewhat progressive strategy would be to keep battling, but only exhaust 3-4 dragons each day. Without paying gold to speed the spring, you can heal that many on a daily basis. It's nice to be able to battle every hour, but you don't need to.

I want Gladiator BADLY. But not so badly that I'm willing to lay waste to my wonderful army, fighting against a bunch of over-breeding unproductive Arctic dragons. If I exhaust too many, I may be caught crippled if a tournament arrives to find me with a long list of disabled dragons.
Yes we should not throw good dragons after bad.
And you are still wrestling with Polar Bears, a pioneer too. So far I have not faced the unknown yet.
Luckily I faced all the old dragons we faced before. I had a Poison 14. I bought a Fire Dragon n threw at it. I almost won.
I still have 10 dragons healing.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 09:34 AM

Yes enjoy your life.
These 100 pearls will take a long time, who knows you may even be able to craft them later.
Buy a fire, forest or air dragon and throw at it. Does not cost much. That is what I do for fun as I do not want more than 5 injuries. So far I only have 4 G pearls.

Anyuszko
08-30-13, 10:43 AM

This is a very good idea. I add mine:

Fight a day loosing with 3-4 dragons as Sand advised. After loosing the daily four, continue battling with lvl 1 fires and forests. They always have at least 10% chance of winning, and you can sell them if exhausted.

kari0na79
08-30-13, 11:17 AM
Managed to defeat the arctic isle dragons with either Helios or Crusader. Defeated Icecrown with Crusader using 2 bashes.

kooky panda
08-30-13, 01:47 PM
Yes, Jake made a partial and downright benign disclosure for the gemstones. There were 3 strong colors, 3 weak colors and 12 neutral colors. Knowing 3 out of the 12 neutral ones was not especially helpful. I don't think we'll get much information from TeamLava about how to beat their arena dragons.
I do think that a request to enable our Arctic dragons for battle may at least have a chance, if Kooky Panda is willing to flag that over as well.

Flagged!!

dreamydragon02
08-30-13, 01:56 PM
I need help defeating Rex :( he has taken dawn 3 of my best dragons so far, what would be good against the
mighty Rex lvl 14, thanks :)

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 03:12 PM
I need help defeating Rex :( he has taken dawn 3 of my best dragons so far, what would be good against the
mighty Rex lvl 14, thanks :)

Tried Scorpion?

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 03:18 PM
Illusion 10 Beat a Rex 14. MB

dreamydragon02
08-30-13, 03:42 PM
He beat scorpion 10, crusader 10, magic 10, planet 10, eagle 10, I'll try illusion next, thanks.

dreamydragon02
08-30-13, 04:05 PM
Ok, this is frustrating :confused: my illusion just lost to Rex :mad: nothing I throw at him works.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 04:10 PM
Ok, this is frustrating :confused: my illusion just lost to Rex :mad: nothing I throw at him works.

Buy a Fire or Forest Dragon n try your luck.
Do not waste good dragons. I'm doing the same too.
I am keeping my injuries to less than 10.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 04:12 PM
Earlier Kami said all her dragons lost to Tropical. There could be some software glitch.

dreamydragon02
08-30-13, 04:15 PM
Yea, an intentional glitch that wants u to use gold by using ultimate attack. This is not fun anymore :( it's like all about chance.

dreamydragon02
08-30-13, 04:17 PM
In two days I have 25 dragons to be healed. This is unheard of, I've never had such a hard time before, not even in tournaments have I lost that many times.

LilMzB4Life
08-30-13, 04:18 PM
Is it me or the battles do not follow tournament rules?
I thought it was just my imagination but it seems the battling rules have changed. I'm having the worst time trying to take down a Genie. It has taken down 2 of my best dragons already.

dreamydragon02
08-30-13, 04:21 PM
TL is really messing with us this time, there is no order everything is random and probably used all the fighting info we posted against us. Just when we figured out the right combos they probably changed them to make us spend gold.

dreamydragon02
08-30-13, 04:24 PM
Gold has tripled to heal the dragons?? It was double before.

08-30-13, 05:28 PM
I don't care about this Stupid dragon. Crusader, gold, clown, origami, wizard, lightning,angel and quetzal all loses to magic? I don't think so. Not worth the headache to play.

On this account ive won three matches with far less exclusive dragons. These tournaments are designed based on dragons we have I believe. It's rhe conclusion ive come to after seeing how easier the matches were on this lesser account. L

It's dumb. And the dragon looks like his mama glued the helmet on his head, because she was embarrassed by how ugly he looks. Yeah, I said it!

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 06:40 PM
I don't care about this Stupid dragon. Crusader, gold, clown, origami, wizard, lightning,angel and quetzal all loses to magic? I don't think so. Not worth the headache to play.

On this account ive won three matches with far less exclusive dragons. These tournaments are designed based on dragons we have I believe. It's rhe conclusion ive come to after seeing how easier the matches were on this lesser account. L

It's dumb. And the dragon looks like his mama glued the helmet on his head, because she was embarrassed by how ugly he looks. Yeah, I said it!

Try Poison against Magic. My Magic7 lost to Poison12.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 06:42 PM
In two days I have 25 dragons to be healed. This is unheard of, I've never had such a hard time before, not even in tournaments have I lost that many times.
Wow. Sounds like Chemical warfare casualties.

kari0na79
08-30-13, 07:15 PM
I used flower to beat magic. Don't know if that helps.

Kami365
08-30-13, 08:00 PM

Thank you Sand, I'll do as you & Sumercarefree said,battles cautiously not exhaust many dragons each day,one day the tournament starts so hopefully get more morningstar..

Kami365
08-30-13, 08:20 PM
Trickster Lv 9 Lost battle against Tropic Lv 13, attacks was BMM...I'm stuck with this dragon...earlier DA & gemstone lost too..

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 08:33 PM
Trickster Lv 9 Lost battle against Tropic Lv 13, attacks was BMM...I'm stuck with this dragon...earlier DA & gemstone lost too..

Parakeet, Leopard, Honey bee . Something with Yellow has won in the past against a red blue

Kami365
08-30-13, 08:46 PM
Parakeet, Leopard, Honey bee . Something with Yellow has won in the past against a red blue

Thanks Sumercarefree,I'll try it later these options...hope it will worked.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 09:11 PM
Thanks Sumercarefree,I'll try it later these options...hope it will worked.
Just a guess, since Super is also a Blue Red.

Sumercarefree
08-30-13, 10:48 PM
Forest Fire 10 terminated the Poison12.
Red/Green against Green/Purple

Sumercarefree
08-31-13, 12:22 AM
Fire Dragon14 used Mindvolt. One bash: "Astala Vista Baby"

Sumercarefree
08-31-13, 01:25 AM
Ah Honeymoon over. I face the Ice Dragon Meteor.
Will take if easy n check first.

nananess
08-31-13, 08:16 AM
Does anyone find it strange that all these dragons we are battling are all well above the epic level? Wouldn't it be nice if we could also raise our dragons above level 10? I agree that there tends to be random rules as to how to beat these monstrous dragons. Anything over level 10 shouldn't exist unless we can level up too. What are they feeding them??

dreamydragon02
08-31-13, 10:14 AM
I need help battling yeti :( he has defeated, lightning, bumblebee, forest fire and crusader, if you have beaten yeti please share you combo, thanks.

FigmentValley
08-31-13, 11:07 AM
Could it be that many have not chosen to breed stone, Dino, tropic,etc. dragons for one reason or another (don't like them, too busy trying for other new ones, habitat shortages), so in response (retaliation?) we are being "nudged" to get them because they are the most capable in these new battles against similar or ice age....?

Anyuszko
08-31-13, 11:41 AM
An advice:

As Sand said before, do not exhaust too many of your dragons, it doesnt worth it. Exhaust not more than 3 or 4 dragons a day, you can heal so many a day.

If you meet a strange dragon (ice, tropic and so) do not waste your dragons until someone finds a color match. Use lvl 1 forests, fires, they all have 10% chance against it. I defeated a lvl12 turtle with a lvl1 forest 4th try. (after exhausting simple sell them)

One more advice: if you breed any dragon that you dont want to keep, do not sell as usually did it before. Put it in one habitat, send in battle, and sell if exhausted.

Anyuszko
08-31-13, 11:45 AM
Thank you Sand, I'll do as you & Sumercarefree said,battles cautiously not exhaust many dragons each day,one day the tournament starts so hopefully get more morningstar..

I am not sure that next tournament should come with doubled morningstars. Remember, after failing the first tournament against ethereal (some programming error happened and TL withdrew tournament next day or so), the double pearl was a compensation because of it.

At next tournament, I am not hoping for double morningstars.

At my advice, it is better chance to get them now, and not in tournamenst lvl16-18.

kari0na79
08-31-13, 12:53 PM
My neighbour managed to defeat Yeti with Origami today.

I need help battling yeti :( he has defeated, lightning, bumblebee, forest fire and crusader, if you have beaten yeti please share you combo, thanks.

dreamydragon02
08-31-13, 02:08 PM
My neighbour managed to defeat Yeti with Origami today.

My origami hardly did any damage to yeti, I lost the battle :( anyone else that has had success beating yeti?

NouraMoh
08-31-13, 03:36 PM
My epic Mask just kicked Gladiator's behind with only 1B :)

alyssafriends
08-31-13, 05:21 PM
Definitely some tough opponents! Have 22 morning stars now so it should take 10 days or so...

alyssafriends
08-31-13, 05:22 PM
My epic Mask just kicked Gladiator's behind with only 1B :)

Wish I could get mask. With the new breeding rules it's impossible...

08-31-13, 05:23 PM
I've just seen someone with the dragon egg. I love the design.

Kami365
08-31-13, 07:46 PM
Epic Parakeet Lost against Tropic Lv 13, attacks was BMM....I can't defeat Tropic.

Kami365
08-31-13, 07:53 PM
I am not sure that next tournament should come with doubled morningstars. Remember, after failing the first tournament against ethereal (some programming error happened and TL withdrew tournament next day or so), the double pearl was a compensation because of it.

At next tournament, I am not hoping for double morningstars.

At my advice, it is better chance to get them now, and not in tournamenst lvl16-18.

Thanks yes you are so right!!..what should I do now,lost another battle against Tropic with epic parakeet,..I already Lost Aether, DA,Trickster,Forest,Fire, Parakeet & some other dragons which don't remember tho......strange I can't beat Tropic...

Sumercarefree
08-31-13, 08:29 PM
Thanks yes you are so right!!..what should I do now,lost another battle against Tropic with epic parakeet,..I already Lost Aether, DA,Trickster,Forest,Fire, Parakeet & some other dragons which don't remember tho......strange I can't beat Tropic...

Lie low. Wait for someone to beat it or use use ultimate.

Kami365
08-31-13, 08:52 PM
Lie low. Wait for someone to beat it or use use ultimate.

Thanks Sumercarefree,I'm trying few dragons everyday..I'll not use Ultimate isn't necessary right now....yeah may be someone have the right combo for Tropic...

blueeyedrobyn
08-31-13, 09:08 PM
Faught Sleet with Planet and Titanic today, now up to 15 dragons lost, I really don't enjoy it's battling and wish someone would help, please!

blueeyedrobyn
08-31-13, 09:31 PM
No, Arctic challengers have been appearing in the arena for weeks now. A Yeti had me on the ropes all day earlier this week, and a Snowflake has been making a mockery of my best champions for over 12 hours now. I have found no identifiable weakness for these dragons. It's blatantly unfair that our own Arctic dragons are not enabled for battle.

TeamLava, this Gladiator thread is becoming a battle-results forum because it seems that you've reduced the odds of winning yet again! Time to come clean about your arena's Arctic dragons!
1. Disclose the color weaknesses and strengths of Abominable, Blizzard and IceAge types!
2. ALLOW OUR ARCTIC ISLES DRAGONS TO ENTER BATTLE!

Agree Sand,
Some sense of fair play,would make me happier, I have been fighting the same dragon, Sleet, for over a week. Going to stop fighting and go back to breeding my dragons.

dragon1fighter
08-31-13, 09:56 PM
Faught Sleet with Planet and Titanic today, now up to 15 dragons lost, I really don't enjoy it's battling and wish someone would help, please!

What's sleet dragon? I looked in my market but it's not there.....

kalika8998
08-31-13, 10:57 PM
What's sleet dragon? I looked in my market but it's not there.....
You're correct! The sleet dragon doesn't exist!

dragon1fighter
08-31-13, 11:20 PM

So how come he is fighting one?

09-01-13, 12:18 AM

Sometimes a dragon not her released will be in the battles. Just means its to come later. We usually like seeing pics though!

Sumercarefree
09-01-13, 12:51 AM
Yes most of the New Dragons n Ice Dragons are programmed not to lose generally. Yes. I have given up No more Arena for me.

Anyuszko
09-01-13, 01:30 AM
Yes most of the New Dragons n Ice Dragons are programmed not to lose generally. Yes. I have given up No more Arena for me.

Dont give up. If you use lvl1 fires, you do not risk anything. After you **** him and get a "normal" (not new type) element, you can follow color guide again. And against new opponents, just use low lvls. So far I did win two times, as described in the Gladiator thread

Sumercarefree
09-01-13, 02:05 AM
Dont give up. If you use lvl1 fires, you do not risk anything. After you **** him and get a "normal" (not new type) element, you can follow color guide again. And against new opponents, just use low lvls. So far I did win two times, as described in the Gladiator thread
Okay will try the little fire or forest.

Sumercarefree
09-01-13, 03:54 AM
Okay will try the little fire or forest.

Thanks. Forest 1 beat Meteor

Kami365
09-01-13, 03:55 AM
Lost many battles against Tropic Lv 13.... Aether, DA,Trickster,gemstone,poison,Aurora,Seabreeze,Isla nd,Forest,Fire, Parakeet & some other dragons which don't remember tho......strange I can't defeat Tropic...I think it's a waste of time & money used 5000 coins for every battle...to get Gladiator dragon.

riniocha1
09-01-13, 04:04 AM
Lost many battles against Tropic Lv 13.... Aether, DA,Trickster,gemstone,poison,Aurora,Seabreeze,Isla nd,Forest,Fire, Parakeet & some other dragons which don't remember tho......strange I can't defeat Tropic...I think it's a waste of time & money used 5000 coins for every battle...to get Gladiator dragon.

So i guess it's not just me having a really hard time against turtle, glad to know it :D.

Kami365
09-01-13, 05:23 AM
Wow!! After many tries WON BATTLE against TROPIC Lv 13, used fire Lv 2 attacks MM++..I used many fire & forest with lower levels for battles with Tropic...Thank you for everyone to encourage me.

nananess
09-01-13, 09:29 AM
Wish I could get mask. With the new breeding rules it's impossible...

I got the mask dragon only after two weeks of continuous breeding between Virtue and Lotus.

nananess
09-01-13, 09:33 AM
Best Landworm lv14 with ForestFire lvl10. Now I'm stuck on stone dragon... I'm going to try using all my low leveled dragons unless anyone has a suggestion?

Dragonnat
09-01-13, 10:25 AM
How do you beat Infinity without any diamonds?

Also, I am on 3rd battle, won first and second battles but only have 1 star. Is there still some kind of glitch?

Dragonnat
09-01-13, 10:38 AM

Also, I am on 3rd battle, won first and second battles but only have 1 star. Is there still some kind of glitch?

Beat infinity with mythic and have all 3 stars so I am good.

blueeyedrobyn
09-01-13, 10:41 AM
Anyuszko, thank you! Your my Hero or Heroine, tried Fire level 2 and beat Sleet, wahoo

Sumercarefree
09-01-13, 11:10 AM

Use Fire1 n try. Or Forest1.

Sumercarefree
09-01-13, 11:12 AM
Beat infinity with mythic and have all 3 stars so I am good.

Yes you're great! Well done.

Sumercarefree
09-01-13, 11:19 AM
Wow!! After many tries WON BATTLE against TROPIC Lv 13, used fire Lv 2 attacks MM++..I used many fire & forest with lower levels for battles with Tropic...Thank you for everyone to encourage me.
Good it worked at last.
Yes that is the way against New dragons.

nananess
09-01-13, 02:15 PM
Wow!!! Great advice on using the lower levels! I'm laughing because I can't believe it worked! I used my lvl1 Tusker against a lvl 14 stone and won with two Bashes!! Hahaha! What? Well now I have 3 MorningStars!

Sumercarefree
09-01-13, 03:42 PM
Can you get the Samurai dragon from crafting after it expires and then returns?

As long as they allow you to craft you will get it.

Sumercarefree
09-01-13, 03:43 PM
Level 1 Forest, beat lvl 12 Moon.
Guess it is the colors working. BMM

pribakes
09-01-13, 03:48 PM
WOOOOHOOO Passion level 1 (BMM) beat shell level 12, that should work for tropic too!!!

Broggoy
09-01-13, 03:50 PM

Good advice. I was having trouble beating a level 12 Bedrock. Just kicked his ass with my level 1 Scorpion.

DeeDeeBird70
09-01-13, 04:57 PM

Except for finding in this thread that Leviathan is being phased out and seeing the limited box on Sehana's egg chart, there has been NO NOTIFICATION within the game itself. Not everyone goes out of the game for information. There should be "limited" flags in the market and craft shop.

I had picked up 85 pearls, mostly as doubles in the special tournaments. Since I don't have a lot of the strongest dragons, I was lucky to make level 22. Not knowing how much time was left, I went ahead and hit the arena, and even spent some gold if my dragon was losing. Got #99 this morning and Leviathan is now crafting.

I was lucky that I spotted this, I'm afraid there may be a lot of players get caught short if you don't let everyone know within the game!

Sumercarefree
09-01-13, 05:28 PM
WOOOOHOOO Passion level 1 (BMM) beat shell level 12, that should work for tropic too!!!
How did you get a lvl 1 Passion? Must have kept it for a while.

Sumercarefree
09-01-13, 08:19 PM
I defeated Anubis with. Forest 1. But later it rolled back again n my Forest 1 lost,.
Will try later

Kami365
09-01-13, 09:25 PM
Any advice how to beat Caesar, as we all knows that battles strategy to getting Gladiator has been changed/Hard,..I already tried many Forest & Fire dragons...so need some recommendation.Thank you to all.

pribakes
09-01-13, 09:47 PM
How did you get a lvl 1 Passion? Must have kept it for a while.
Yes, I have a level 1 and level 7 passion, I kept cause I think the baby form is cute, I decide to try it, if it doesnt beat shell I was going to sell it, but now I gonna keep it as my luck charm :)

Dreamville2013
09-01-13, 10:20 PM
Just finished off Sunrise with Aether 10 (MM)

An hour later he appeared again. And got ****ed the same way. Yippieh!

Two Morningstars this morning.

Any Ideas against Midas??

Dreamville2013
09-01-13, 10:23 PM
Just finished off Sunrise with Aether 10 (MM)

An hour later he appeared again. And got ****ed the same way. Yippieh!

Two Morningstars this morning.

Any Ideas against Midas??

Oh don't worry guys! Defeated Midas at first try with Air 10 (MB).

Sumercarefree
09-02-13, 12:46 AM
Yes, I have a level 1 and level 7 passion, I kept cause I think the baby form is cute, I decide to try it, if it doesnt beat shell I was going to sell it, but now I gonna keep it as my luck charm :)

Yes your lucky charm

riniocha1
09-02-13, 01:43 AM
After a day break frustrated because turtle, decided throw helios against turtle and beat it...!!!! MBM+ did the job now i can move on

Kami365
09-02-13, 03:47 AM
Fire Lv 2 beat Caesar Lv 11, attacks was M+MM, should use MB,but anyway I won the battle,..lower level dragons going to worked..Thank you all.

belbar22
09-02-13, 04:33 AM
Having trouble with angel level 13. Have tried Aether, Coral and Chocolate. Any suggestions?

Kami365
09-02-13, 05:13 AM
MistMoth & Super both are epic Lost battle against Luck Lv 13....seems Luck is a good fighter..Any advice Thanks.

Kami365
09-02-13, 06:58 AM
wow!! my Level 2 Forest beat Luck Lv 13, attacks M++M,what a great victory I love it...first Magic attack almost ****ed Luck...Thank you all.

Lesimony
09-02-13, 11:15 AM
Dont give up. If you use lvl1 fires, you do not risk anything.
You may not risk anything, but it does cost you $2500 coins each time. I'm stuck fighting a level 9 Icecrown. Lost 3 'good' dragons, switched to Level 1 brigade and lost 5 more. I have no diamond or other exotics at all. So I either have to throw away 12 gold to use an ultimate or keep spending a fortune throwing babies at him. With my luck I'll beat him and have something even tougher. Definitely don't feel this is fair.

mymummy789
09-02-13, 11:18 AM
You may not risk anything, but it does cost you $2500 coins each time. I'm stuck fighting a level 9 Icecrown. Lost 3 'good' dragons, switched to Level 1 brigade and lost 5 more. I have no diamond or other exotics at all. So I either have to throw away 12 gold to use an ultimate or keep spending a fortune throwing babies at him. With my luck I'll beat him and have something even tougher. Definitely don't feel this is fair.

I guess this is another one of those differing cost things that TL love so much. It costs me $5000 per battle :(

Kami365
09-02-13, 11:21 AM
Each battle cost me 5000 silver coins too..

kwhales
09-02-13, 12:54 PM
Each battle cost me 5000 silver coins too..

Me too. with the cost of food in the arctic and growing enough food down here to keep my babies happy, battling has taken a back seat.

Takiofallen
09-02-13, 01:10 PM
battling cost money??? i have not noticed i will look in to this on my end

dragon1fighter
09-02-13, 01:22 PM

Yes it does, it was 1500 each battle but then I level up and it started to cost 3500 and now I level up some more and it cost 5000 to fight but my daily bonus increased too :)

kwhales
09-02-13, 01:38 PM

Geez, Tak, I can't believe you haven't noticed. Just goes to show that you have way too much coins.

My battles were always 5000 coins.

alyssafriends
09-02-13, 05:17 PM
MistMoth & Super both are epic Lost battle against Luck Lv 13....seems Luck is a good fighter..Any advice Thanks.

Try Flower

pribakes
09-02-13, 07:17 PM

Just beat icecrown with life level 10 mb in my other account where I dont have diamonds. Dont give up it's possible !

cityfan
09-02-13, 07:18 PM
Struggling to beat Life, level 14

pribakes
09-02-13, 07:21 PM
Does anyone knows how to beat summer? Thanks

mimiduong
09-02-13, 07:46 PM
Does anyone knows how to beat summer? Thanks

I beat summer lvl 12 with my epic parakeet BM++

mimiduong
09-02-13, 07:52 PM
Having trouble with angel level 13. Have tried Aether, Coral and Chocolate. Any suggestions?

I beat angel 14 with epic planet MM and beat another angel with fire bb

LilMzB4Life
09-02-13, 07:54 PM
Forest Fire 10 terminated the Poison12.
Red/Green against Green/Purple

Do you remember your combo used? I tried BMB but was unsuccessful. Poison12 is beginning to be a real pain. Ugh!!! Thank you in advance for your help Sumercarefree. 😊

Kami365
09-02-13, 08:02 PM
I lost few battles against Troll Lv 12, Dawntree,few forest & few fire lost battles...Any advice?Thanks. last tournament I defeat Troll with Landworm BBB...don't know if worked again..

Sumercarefree
09-02-13, 08:27 PM
I guess this is another one of those differing cost things that TL love so much. It costs me $5000 per battle :(

I dont mind the cost since my earnings are high. But I have been losing to an Amythest 12.
Most times I used a Forest 1, ha ha.
Will try an Air 1 too.
Keeping my injured list to below 5 dragons.

pribakes
09-02-13, 08:40 PM
I beat summer lvl 12 with my epic parakeet BM++

Thank you will try that :)