PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest glitch I ever saw

zerorequiemvgv
08-29-13, 08:44 AM
It was interesting I was just collecting coin on my island and after hitting one of the habitats I saw an explosion come from my trading portal and the the waterfalls on the sides of the island started to flow up to the sky but corrected themselves shortly after. What are some of the weirdest things you have seen happen on your islands?

sunkalito
08-29-13, 10:26 AM
my android island often goes all blue! it's crazy. and my iOS island once decided to, erm, not show any buildings. Yeah, i've seen weird stuff XD some months back I also saw a farm peeking from UNEXPLORED territory in a neighbor's island, right in the middle of the top island (which is perfectly impossible, because there's no way a person can build anything in the middle of unexplored terrain, lol)

sunkalito
08-29-13, 10:26 AM
ah yeah, the thing with the waterfalls running the wrong way happened to me once, too. I could NOT stop laughing. :)

lollipop_rp
08-29-13, 10:46 AM
One time I got 6 gold instead of 3 when I sent my fire in the quest portal. I clicked the check sign since it was done. I got three gold. Then he went back in magically and brought me another 6 gold. I got nine gold for the price of one!

It was funny cuz he got out and went back in lol

sunkalito
08-29-13, 10:48 AM
One time I got 6 gold instead of 3 when I sent my fire in the quest portal. I clicked the check sign since it was done. I got three gold. Then he went back in magically and brought me another 6 gold. I got nine gold for the price of one!

It was funny cuz he got out and went back in lol
maybe he forgot some inside the quest outpost... ya know, like when you go to the bar and forget your jacket or something XDDD

lollipop_rp
08-29-13, 10:50 AM
Lol
I'm just glad I got some extra gold :)