PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally bought stain glass dragon

macyle
08-28-13, 10:19 PM
I accidentally bought the stain glass dragon yesterday when logging in. I already sent teamlava an email on the support but was wondering what I should do in the meantime. Should I put it in my inventory or should I just not play the game until they get back to me? We all know how long it can take for them to resolve something and don't want to have to wait to play, but I also want to get my gold back. Please help!

nmishii
08-28-13, 10:48 PM
You should play the game with it. Its TeamLava's policy to not refund accidental (or intentional) purchases, so you won't get your gold back. Sorry.

catpaladin
08-29-13, 12:29 AM
I accidentally bought the stain glass dragon yesterday when logging in. I already sent teamlava an email on the support but was wondering what I should do in the meantime. Should I put it in my inventory or should I just not play the game until they get back to me? We all know how long it can take for them to resolve something and don't want to have to wait to play, but I also want to get my gold back. Please help!

I just did the same thing. Now, I have to look up about what habitat I need and how this thing works. I doubt TL will back you out of this. I'm not even going to ask.

awsumum
08-29-13, 02:56 AM
I did the same when my game paused for a moment and I discovered I had purchased an independence dragon :(
All I did was try to clear a habitat, but because I pressed "here" instead of "there" I'm now the (not so proud) owner of a totally useless dragon; I already have one, plus no extra habitats and poof there goes 750 gold O.O

Not happy jan! And I won't be able to get it back as "no refunds" seems to be the norm

maguar
08-29-13, 03:13 AM
Sorry this has happened. This is something that you will need to talk to support.