PDA

View Full Version : Shorten the breeding times on commons.

DweebGirl
08-28-13, 08:33 PM
How about shortening the time on common dragons such as Magic and Island. 20hrs for a common dragon? Come on! Not to mention 24hrs for sunrise! Please cut the time's on commons that take way to long to breed.

dragon1fighter
08-28-13, 08:47 PM
Cut the time on all dragons and double the cost for gold... No triple the gold

DweebGirl
08-28-13, 11:41 PM
Cut the time on all dragons and double the cost for gold... No triple the gold

Im pretty sure they would do that if they cut the breeding times.

DweebGirl
08-28-13, 11:45 PM
The breeding times are ridiculous for alot of dragons. I dont mind to much waiting longs hrs for a rare or super rare. 14hrs should be the max time for commons and even that is a bit high but loads better than 20hrs

sunkalito
08-29-13, 12:44 AM
Yeah, they really push ?t with the breeding & hatching times for common dragons. I mean, THEY'RE BLOODY COMMON FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!! It makes the game so incredibly boring sometimes.

wassupbaby
08-29-13, 01:02 AM
what about take out some common dragon , so far only rare, ultra rare and mostly super rare dragon are limited !!!!!!!

DweebGirl
08-29-13, 09:24 AM
what about take out some common dragon , so far only rare, ultra rare and mostly super rare dragon are limited !!!!!!!

I was thinking about that also. I know the can't get rid of magic because it's 1 of the main elements like fire, forest, air & water but Island mist and coral could go bye-bye. They make the rares and super rares limited so people will scramble to get them and since some are so hard to get people will use gold to speed breed.

DweebGirl
08-29-13, 09:29 AM
Yeah, they really push ?t with the breeding & hatching times for common dragons. I mean, THEY'RE BLOODY COMMON FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!! It makes the game so incredibly boring sometimes.

It really does. Whenever i see 20hrs, 17hrs & 14hrs even tho there are rare and super rares with those hrs i automatically think common blah. I put my den and nest off the main island so i dont have to see them when i collect my coins lol.

aceblade
08-29-13, 10:12 AM
I like the idea of reducing the breeding time for commons and increasing the time of super rares.
I think that's a fair trade.

If anything, speed breeders will be more inclined to speed up shorter breeding times than longer ones, so TL should see an increase in players using their gold for speed breeding.
:)

DragonRA7
08-29-13, 10:22 AM
I was one of the users who got half breeding times for awhile and it sucked going back when it was half breeding time it was the best change to happen to DS it made the game way fun. the long times just make the game boring

mystique28
09-03-13, 08:17 AM
20 hours for a freaking magic dragon is a total waste of time!

Vinnu21
09-12-13, 04:55 AM
i was always frustrated bcoz of the delay with the time breeding the rare,common and super rare...it really sucks...plzz reduce the time TL :(

shrek3264
09-18-13, 11:32 AM
it kinda sucks that every aspect of this game seems to revolve around them making money. Very little effort is made to make this an enjoyable, player friendly game. Breeding times are a prime example. 20 hours might as well be 24 since most of us require sleep. One breeding attempt a day? 10+ attempts before you get anything NOT common? 1 decent dragon every week and a half is hardly enough to keep my attention. I also might be a little more liberal with my gold purchases if there were even the slightest chance i could get a return on investment. But no, 30 t0 40 gold to take most common dragons from breeding to hatched. That's $5 for 3 or 4 common dragons. I can get that for free just fine. 10 hours MAX on common dragons, and no they shouldn't raise other dragons times to trade off. Dragon story will quickly be monster story if they keep this up. Going back to Dragonvale til they fix DS :-/

MrtrMn18
10-08-13, 04:19 PM
Water and magic both need to be cut down to four & six hours. Magic reduced because 20 hrs is ridiculous and water reduced because I hate waiting every twelve hours to try again for mercury dragon.