PDA

View Full Version : Candy Blast Mania

[S8] Elsa
08-28-13, 03:19 PM
Hi everyone!

You may have noticed the new forums for Candy Blast Mania. We are excited to share our newest game with our enthusiastic, vibrant gaming community! Candy Blast Mania is currently in limited release while we continue polishing the game before releasing it to all iTunes App Store regions for everyone to download and enjoy. When the game is ready for a worldwide release, we will definitely keep you updated with new forum, blog, Facebook and Twitter updates.

http://i.imgur.com/nrAh863.jpg

FruitLoopsFarms
08-28-13, 05:42 PM
Looks cute :) Cant wait to get it!

08-28-13, 08:26 PM
Oh great, another fruit mania, jewel mania and bubble mania mash up Where ill be prodded to reach the 6th island.

bigbux3
08-28-13, 09:22 PM
Yay. MORE Mania games.

I just don't get it. Why make more games when you can fix and improve and UPDATE the ones you already have now?

cherryberry9
08-28-13, 09:30 PM
Why the heck can't you release anything on Android. Its getting REALLY REALLY REALLY annoying that you keep ignoring us.

cherryberry9
08-28-13, 09:31 PM
BTW, ,more people use Droid, so your missing out on money TL.

jellypie200
08-29-13, 04:57 AM
Omg!!! Can't wait to get it!!!! :D

nmishii
08-29-13, 11:01 AM
Yay. Another game that Android won't get. :p

cherryberry9
08-29-13, 09:22 PM
Well it looks like no Andoroids can play yet.

izyalfie
08-31-13, 06:19 AM
When will it be released on android, ponyroar?

nky1111
08-31-13, 01:36 PM
Yay. MORE Mania games.

I just don't get it. Why make more games when you can fix and improve and UPDATE the ones you already have now?

why in the shops they wrap the same stuff into 1000 different colorful wrappers. because until people get that it's the same they'd waste alot of money trying them xDD

wassupbaby
09-01-13, 04:12 AM
cant wait for promotion goal :D

lizzyg23
09-04-13, 05:47 PM
Why the heck can't you release anything on Android. Its getting REALLY REALLY REALLY annoying that you keep ignoring us.

I second this. I would really like to have some of these games. Especially this one AND castle story...

dapplefur
09-05-13, 12:35 AM
so cute. can't wait for worldwide release.

wassupbaby
09-27-13, 07:00 AM
cant wait for promotion goal :D

FINALLY :D thanks TL
At lv 30 right know , gonna delete it once i reach lv 54 anw :)

creolepraline
09-27-13, 07:59 PM
I'm hooked! This one seems more mellow and less complicated and headache inducing than fruit, bubble and jewel mania.

I'm Trying to get to level 30 on two devices. Been playing since 8am! Yep, I'm hooked.

sourlicorice5
09-28-13, 08:07 PM
I am totally hooked on this game lol. Its soo much better than other matching fruit games. TL definelty have the best graphic and game developers on their team.

sourlicorice5
09-28-13, 08:09 PM
I'm hooked! This one seems more mellow and less complicated and headache inducing than fruit, bubble and jewel mania.

I'm Trying to get to level 30 on two devices. Been playing since 8am! Yep, I'm hooked.

I agree. I dont like the fruit, bubble and jewel mania games. This one is addictive though.

midnightmeerkat
09-28-13, 11:52 PM
FINALLY :D thanks TL
At lv 30 right know , gonna delete it once i reach lv 54 anw :)

Haha... Me too :)

Prater209
09-29-13, 02:54 PM
You said your playing Candy Blast on 2 devices? Can you help me out? I have the game on my IPad but on my iPhone I have to start all over at the beginning. How can I make both devices be on the same level?

Phaedrakiki
09-29-13, 05:41 PM
Hi Prater209,
In Jewel Mania, you can only have one account per device (i.e., you can't sync an iPhone & iPad.) I'm guessing it's probably the same for Candy Blast Mania. Check out this post (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58866-Jewel-Mania-Sync&p=744167#post744167) from the Community Manager at Jewel Mania | Discussions.) Maybe creolepraline meant playing each device separately; I know some players do that with Jewel Mania... :)

~*~*~

I'm loving this game, it's cute and fun so far. Well done, Team Lava!

midnightmeerkat
09-29-13, 06:39 PM

You said your playing Candy Blast on 2 devices? Can you help me out? I have the game on my IPad but on my iPhone I have to start all over at the beginning. How can I make both devices be on the same level?

I play on iphone and ipad too and the games are not linked, all of teamlava games are one game per one device.

kwhales
10-01-13, 04:52 PM
Well I just deleted this game. Very boring. Looks childlike but gets harder as you level up. Too much like fruit mania. Not fun anymore.

kooky panda
10-01-13, 07:18 PM
You can only play the game on one device.
This member was stating that they are playing two different games on two different devices.

Enlightensoul
10-09-13, 10:35 AM
Other than purchasing them, how do you collect gems?

Buggi79
10-10-13, 04:10 AM
Yay. MORE Mania games.

---> $$

proxy514
10-11-13, 03:47 AM
Ah, the inevitable whinefest, right on schedule. TeamLava offers a free game, and the complaints flow.

What I want to know is,has anyone figured out the strategy for level 102? You obviously have to get the reds and yellow down into the area of the bonus cannon thingies before you match them, but either a) they fall in en masse and match up before the next cannon fire, or b) you waste too many moves matching the unneeded candies to get the reds and yellows in position.

I know there's a trick in the first moves, but there's too few lives for my slow brain to solve it. Anyone else figured it out?

Thanks pony, TeamLava et al. I'm old enough to remember when the only free games were cracked, badly, and you hed to download them off of a bbs, if you could find one with a decent download/upload ratio requirement. Yeah, I'm really ancient.

proxy514
10-11-13, 07:29 AM
Got it! If anyone is wondering, the trick is counterintuitive. You start with the orange candy at the center-bottom. Then only grab the top ones when they're irresistably numerous or high scoring. Otherwise, do swaps at the bottom that will bring down maximum candies.

Or am I the only one this into it?

ginrae22
11-04-13, 04:38 PM
Omg the stupid little candy eating ghost things are soooo annoying and the stupid gummy bear makes like 17 within 3 minutes! There's no chance of beating level 72 like this! ugh.

thebutterdragon
11-04-13, 04:40 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm candy...

denalismommy
11-12-13, 05:53 PM
Does anyone know how to beat level 99?!?! I've been stuck for days!!! =(

MiniLaura
11-13-13, 02:08 PM
Can you take a screen shot of the level and post it? I'd hate to use and energy just to look at the level. Energy takes so long to generate!

koiju
11-13-13, 07:08 PM

I'm up to Level 113 and I never use any boosts, so I know it can be done, on the flip side I have spent many days stuck on some levels (many, many!).
I think from memory I just concentrated on getting to the jaw breaker in the middle first and then worried about the red green and orange after that, I also imagine I lucked out with some of those boosts that slash through horizontally and vertically to help with the colours.

koiju
11-13-13, 07:09 PM
Can you take a screen shot of the level and post it? I'd hate to use and energy just to look at the level. Energy takes so long to generate!

I just opened the level then, didn't make any moves, clicked the pause button on the top right hand corner and then the menu icon, it took me back to the snake map of levels and didn't use any energy. I think you can do that as long as you son't make ANY moves.

Sefyre
11-15-13, 04:07 PM
--- I was just about to ask for help on level 97 when I passed it quite suddenly after spending 8 lives or so.

I love this game and I've noticed that there seems to be a trend with me where I either WIN and WIN big (2-3 stars) or LOSE and fail without passing the level at all.

Is anyone else experiencing this same thing?

I play Jewel Mania, Bubble Mania, and Fruit Mania as well and haven't encountered this issue as much.

On the other hand, I REALLY appreciate that you can move on to a new level AND EARN BACK a life as long as you can get 1 star unlike in previous games.

I really, really, really appreciate that and it shows in how often I play the game. :)

kwhung
11-24-13, 05:08 AM
--- I was just about to ask for help on level 97 when I passed it quite suddenly after spending 8 lives or so.

I love this game and I've noticed that there seems to be a trend with me where I either WIN and WIN big (2-3 stars) or LOSE and fail without passing the level at all.

I play Jewel Mania, Bubble Mania, and Fruit Mania as well and haven't encountered this issue as much.

On the other hand, I REALLY appreciate that you can move on to a new level AND EARN BACK a life as long as you can get 1 star unlike in previous games.

I really, really, really appreciate that and it shows in how often I play the game. :)

Yes, I agree. Either you have a good hand and pass, or you lose.

d0llface718
12-13-13, 07:38 PM
Can you please help me? Can't pass 97 after using 20 lives or more for the last few days. What's the secret? I was left with 35 more orange candies at my best. Please help me

Phaedrakiki
12-14-13, 07:52 PM
Got it! If anyone is wondering, the trick (...) Otherwise, do swaps at the bottom that will bring down maximum candies.

Or am I the only one this into it?

I'm "into it!" :D But I didn't realize people were posting over in this forum (wasn't keeping an eye out--I am now.) I got to the last level many weeks ago, and forgot to check back for an update. So now I'm slowly working on the newly updated levels (think I'm on level 170 right now. I'm really enjoying this game... I play Jewel Mania, as well, but I'm on level 470 or so (& things are much more difficult lately.) So I'm really appreciating this game (all "moves" levels; free, regenerating boosts; and a not-insanely difficult game (not yet, anyway... ;)) I've found that your tip about working at the bottom works with many of the levels (in Jewel Mania, as well.) Making matches at the bottom is often more useful because you get lots of "bonus matches" as the candies (or jewels) fall in...

sourlicorice5
01-31-14, 04:11 AM
I am quite hooked on this game. When I downloaded it I did so for the gems on the other games. Didnt think id keep playing but it got me hooked.

Phaedrakiki
01-31-14, 01:58 PM
(...) I'd hate to use and energy just to look at the level. Energy takes so long to generate!

I just opened the level then, didn't make any moves, clicked the pause button on the top right hand corner and then the menu icon, it took me back to the snake map of levels and didn't use any energy. I think you can do that as long as you son't make ANY moves.

Yes! And this can be an important tip. Not just to look at a level, but to get the board setup you want/need--especially as the levels get more difficult. If you don't like the way the board looks (not enough of a certain candy color, or no matches against jawbreakers/across peppermint walls/between Gobblers, etc.) -- just get a new one! Press pause, as koiju said. Then press the back arrow button to restart the level. Or press the menu button, if you want to go to another level. As long as you don't touch any candies/make any moves, you won't lose an energy.

I use this all the time when I don't get a good set up. Like if my goal is purple candies and jawbreakers: I make sure I see lots of purple candies, as well as at least one purple candy match against the jawbreakers (to start breaking them immediately.) Otherwise, I restart the level, until I get what I want. It's like a little "headstart" on your goal... ;)

michelleraye
05-30-14, 12:32 PM
Guess I was one of the 'lucky' ones...I have this game on my android tablet. BUT...it won't open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it...still won't open! Why ....and are you gonna fix it?????

mareedgreen
06-29-14, 09:22 PM
Level 159 on iPhone must have a big as there are no yellow to collect. Can complete all other colours easily but no yellow ever drop down to collect. It is different to the iPad

kboatgirl
06-16-15, 04:19 PM
The rainbow candies, how do I know which color contributes to the collect of one of these rainbow color?

montemarie
06-17-15, 12:57 PM
I'm so addicted to Candy Blast it's not funny... Love it! My question is, is there a way to get free gems cause I'm stuck at a gate. I have gone back to some levels to get 3 stars on the ones that only had 1 or 2, but it won't let me have any more. I do not spend money on these games tho. Thank you

SAnn627
09-18-17, 09:42 PM
I found once I close the game on original devise and open on other, connect to the internet my game syncs and brings me to the newest level.

Can we be game friends?