PDA

View Full Version : city cash

Unregistered
01-03-11, 02:44 AM
can you sell coins or items for city cash?

Unregistered
01-03-11, 03:08 AM
unfortunately, nope! (T_T)

Unregistered
01-03-11, 03:11 AM
they should update to let you trade coins for city cash like they let you trade city cash for coins...

Unregistered
01-03-11, 03:14 AM
they should update to let you trade coins for city cash like they let you trade city cash for coins...
you are right lets start a list. copy the text below adding your name to the list if you agree with us:

they should update to let you trade coins for city cash like they let you trade city cash for coins
1. dean

Unregistered
01-04-11, 02:24 PM
you are right lets start a list. copy the text below adding your name to the list if you agree with us:

they should update to let you trade coins for city cash like they let you trade city cash for coins
1. dean
2. norman
3. Norman
4. N0rman
5. Normon
6. No Men

goin broke
01-05-11, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;31639]you are right lets start a list. copy the text below adding your name to the list if you agree with us:

yes i agree totally . i have amillion in the bank and because the game doesnt require a double blind system of access to making things happen when spending the city bucks i just bought 40000 coins for 10 of them. if you accidently hit any of those buttons that only take citybucks and you have them you lose the bucks.