PDA

View Full Version : Food

lollipop_rp
08-27-13, 11:57 AM
Hi

I play on an alternative account and I just recently castle story. I have a question about the food but I couldn't find a thread on it. Wen you plant food and then harvest it, do you have to do anything with it? What happens after you collect it? I had a quest about a caravan that asked me to load food but I don't know what else to do with food.

Do I give to the citizens (can I do that?)

Btw, I'm almost finished with level six.

kooky panda
08-27-13, 12:05 PM
You will need to buy a kitchen when you can. In the kitchen you can make food for adventures, caravans, goals, etc.
When you harvest the food, it will stay in your storage until you are ready to use it.

jimboser
08-27-13, 12:10 PM
Hey Lollipop_rp. Food is basically a resource item, this gets used for crafting items (usually more tasty foods), and is sometimes needed in its raw state for specific quests (carvans, etc) or to upgrade buildings along with additional items.

Basically, starting out, plant and harvest as much as you can of whatever is available, you can hold up to 99 of each item before you max out. Use your Kitchen to turn wheat into flour, sugar cane into sugar, flour into bread, etc. As you get additional crafting buildings, use these to turn your raw materials into other items (sap into glue, etc).

At the low levels you do a lot of planting and building to get things rolling, play as frequently as you can and keep your crafting buildings busy.

Check through the forum threads here that have been 'Stickied' to the top of the thread list, these will have a lot of great info to help you get going.

lollipop_rp
08-27-13, 02:00 PM
Okay thank you!
That really cleared things up! :)

jtm101
08-27-13, 07:05 PM
I've recently started a new account myself (lvl 14), once youmhave a Kitchen i'd recommend not making sugar early on as it has no real use for low levels and you will soon be needing sugar cane for a Market goal.

lollipop_rp
08-27-13, 07:23 PM
I just have started planting sugar due to goal