PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else not get the ethereal dragon despite winning the tournament?

Saphical
08-26-13, 12:18 PM
I spent 90 gold to make sure I won - the timer said I had 2 hours left. I won and I received no egg. I reset the game and even spent 4 EXTRA gold to see if my arena was glitched, but nope, the tournament was done for me because I had completed it. No egg!

dw9893
08-26-13, 12:19 PM
I spent 90 gold to make sure I won - the timer said I had 2 hours left. I won and I received no egg. I reset the game and even spent 4 EXTRA gold to see if my arena was glitched, but nope, the tournament was done for me because I had completed it. No egg!

This thread will be locked and they will tell you to contact TL support.... thats sadly the best route to go.. last time I checked their turn around time was 1-2 days on issues like this.

Good Luck.

dw9893
08-26-13, 12:20 PM
Also make sure to check your storage.. thats where the egg goes after you win.

Saphical
08-26-13, 12:20 PM
Yeah I already did ):

dw9893
08-26-13, 12:26 PM
You arent the only person who has had that issue.. frustrating I know, I've had things go missing after completing things, but try contacting support. A lot of times I criticize TL a lot, but I'll give them props where they are due... they do work out support issues.. even if it takes a while, it will get resolved.

[S8] Elsa
08-26-13, 12:57 PM
Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Be sure to include your Storm8 ID so they can look up your account information. Thanks!

scottyhaha
08-26-13, 01:10 PM
Me too didn't get the dragon after the tournament!!