PDA

View Full Version : Tipping system

Seastripes
01-03-11, 12:22 AM
I'm gonna post it again here since i posted it on feedback forum and have no response from TL

Tipping system
Can TL please do something to make tipping more convenient for us.
To people with a lot of neighbours let's say 100, tipping can took their whole life each day (ok, i'm exaggerating, so what)
For now, i have to click on 'neighbours' and then pick a friend from the lis preferably the one on top first, and then to click 'visit' and tipping the tables, i love to visit my neighbour's place to see what it like and occasionaly leaving wall message, but then if i want to tip another i have to do the same all over again start by clicking neighbours, and i have to remind which the last neighbour i tip and scroll up or down cause most time it'lllead me back to the top of the lis instead of the last list let's say i just did tipping with neighbours with name 'sea******s', and i click neighbour, i don't always get back to the sea******s name, it'll go back to a and i have to scroll wayyyy down back to s.

Really, tipping strangers in the community seems to be a faster and more convenient way to me most of times.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 02:32 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4781-Norman-please-can-we-have-a-fix-for-the-quot-Neighbors-quot-list!!!

Unregistered
01-03-11, 03:02 AM
And maybe like the 'gift' button, there should be an indication when a neighbor is already tipped?

Unregistered
01-03-11, 04:54 AM
I see this subject mentioned in every Story game Forum. I'm about to give up on tipping till there is some sort of fix to this and my neighbor list isn't very long.

ssiii
05-23-11, 11:30 AM
Would it be possible to swap the listing capacity of the Wall comments with the number of neighbours listed in NEWSFEED? It would be so convenient to list up to 200 neighbours in NEWSFEED so that you can just tap on all the people who have tipped you back and are listed. Having to write on Walls just to let people know you've tipped them is very tedious.
Many neighbours don't tip you if you don't write on their Walls as they're away a lot and can only be sure of who's tipped from their wall.

Anyone else agree?

seastripes
05-24-11, 11:16 AM
i agree with ssiii, to change the amount of newsfeed with message. pasting message on neighbors i tipped kinda wasting my time :(