PDA

View Full Version : Progress Bug/Glitch PLEASE HELP

BaronGangOrDie
08-26-13, 10:08 AM
To start off , last night i downloaded Restaurant Story on my newly purchased phone . I have played Restaurant Story plenty of times on new phones and have always started from scratch . So i already know how it is at the start .. However once the download and installation of the app was completed i opened it up only to find that my "new" restaurant wasn't so new after all . I started off at level 7 with 700 coins and 0 Gems :( It was quite obvious that my restaurant was indeed NOT new nor mine . On The News Wall It Said I Recieved A Tip On March 23, 2013. How The First First Time First Playing This App On This Device Was Last Night Which Was August 25 , 2013 . As of now you can see that there's something wrong with either the app or my device . But to me it is not of importance . All i ask of is that my restaurant be reset so that i can truly start from scratch . I hope that someone responds with instructions on how to complete these actions . And if it cannot be done manually that TeamLava will help me . In Regards to this , much appreciation to anyone who responds to this as soon as possible :) I want to start my Restaurant soon :) !

kooky panda
08-26-13, 10:17 AM
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
Also let them know you have a current storm ID and games and you would like to transfer these over to your new phone. That way you do not have to start over.