PDA

View Full Version : Fiery Potion still available after hatching dragon

jimboser
08-26-13, 08:09 AM
I have successfully hatched a dragon, and miracle of miracles, I've gotten another Burning Ember. I see in the potion shop that I can still craft a Fiery Potion, but when I look in the Magic Forge, I see that Incubating the Dragon Egg doesn't require the potion, just the Burning Ember.

Why is the potion still available if I've already crafted one to unlock the Incubate at the Forge? By having this still available, someone could accidentally craft another potion that would be unusable, which would be a waste of the rare burning ember, not to mention the lumin essence...

This may or may not have been covered in the 75 page Dragon Egg thread.

mikado86
08-26-13, 09:07 AM
I did asked. they told me it was for the same reason you can craft breakfast buffet, that is so that none at all, I highly doubt someone will accidentally craft it though, the mats are just too insane

rosewaterlily
08-26-13, 11:14 PM
Have to agree that it's annoying, at least the breakfast buffet is at the bottom of the recipe list, the fiery potion is at the top, so you could more easily accidentally click on it. Either get rid of this recipe in the potion shop or change the one in the magic forge to require egg and fiery potion.

Oliver118
08-27-13, 12:15 AM
I have successfully hatched a dragon, and miracle of miracles, I've gotten another Burning Ember. I see in the potion shop that I can still craft a Fiery Potion, but when I look in the Magic Forge, I see that Incubating the Dragon Egg doesn't require the potion, just the Burning Ember.

Why is the potion still available if I've already crafted one to unlock the Incubate at the Forge? By having this still available, someone could accidentally craft another potion that would be unusable, which would be a waste of the rare burning ember, not to mention the lumin essence...

This may or may not have been covered in the 75 page Dragon Egg thread.

You know you can hatch multiple dragons, right? When you've already hatched a dragon once it only requires Burning Ember. By the way, this is from my experience in the dragon egg thread.

maguar
08-27-13, 04:52 AM
This is the response we received

Hi there! So it is and should be possible for you to re-use these items to craft more dragons if you are fortunate to find more eggs in the game. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

mikado86
08-27-13, 07:20 AM
This is the response we received

Well that would NOT clears up my confusion if I had one, fiery potion is useless once you are done with the quest, you do not need it to craft a new dragon.

jimboser
08-27-13, 08:20 AM
Right, you don't need another potion, yet you can still craft one. AND, if you are unlucky enough to craft one by mistake, not only will it be useless, but you will have wasted your burning ember crafting it, and you will need yet another burning ember to hatch the dragon's egg.

And since it's sitting at the very top of the potion list, it's just a matter of time before someone hits it by accident...