PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Trials and Tributes quests

bryncalyn
08-26-13, 05:34 AM
In the quest thread there are a lot of people who make x amount of items or harvest y amount of crops, etc. and they get a badge.

I have had the Trials and Tributes quest on my game for about 3 weeks. I have only had 1 quest from Thurston. I am assuming that each badge is in the form of a quest from Thurston. I could be wrong about that as nothing along those lines was mentioned (that I saw) in the well responded post about the Trials and Tributes.

How are the quests unlocked? Is it by expansion? Just by frantically making items in hopes that it unlocks and gives a badge? I am not sure how this works and I am getting bummed seeing a quest that I can't even start to fulfill. Just about to the point of ignoring it all together for a while.

Any hints?

Gardienn
08-26-13, 07:23 AM
Each badge does not trigger a new quest. When you reach the quotas for each badge, you'll see Thurston come up with the award, but that's a component of the whole T&T quest, which is one quest for the knight's hall.

Did you read the sticky post on this topic? It's all there. :)

bryncalyn
08-26-13, 07:42 AM
I read the sticky. It is extremely confusing. Kinda like the start of a scavenger hunt except I have no idea what the scavenger hunt is for. It would be nice to know what to hunt for. Guess it is just best to totally ignore it for now. It would be nice for the sticky to be more organized than having all the frantic "try this" and "test that" that people are doing. From what I understood from the sticky is what works for one person doesn't work for others and no one really knows how to trigger the quest or badges.

MiniLaura
08-26-13, 10:34 AM
I read the sticky. It is extremely confusing. Kinda like the start of a scavenger hunt except I have no idea what the scavenger hunt is for. It would be nice to know what to hunt for. Guess it is just best to totally ignore it for now. It would be nice for the sticky to be more organized than having all the frantic "try this" and "test that" that people are doing. From what I understood from the sticky is what works for one person doesn't work for others and no one really knows how to trigger the quest or badges.

Whenever there is a long thread about a quest or a new item, the mods try to keep all the important information on the first page of the thread. We are constantly going in and updating the first and/or second post in a thread so that it contains the most current information known. That way, people do not have to go digging through pages of comments. We're here to help!

You can see that this has been done on the Trials and Tribes thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54027-Trials-amp-Tribute-Goal-Part-2). The second post clearly states what counts toward earning each badge. As for how many of each thing needs to be done: a definitive count is not known for most of the badges. If you just keep doing things as you normally would, you will get each badge.

Please add any additional questions you have about the Trials and Tributes goal to the current thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54027-Trials-amp-Tribute-Goal-Part-2).