PDA

View Full Version : Hidden obstacle

Fibrinogen
08-26-13, 01:19 AM
I am trying to remove a hidden obstacle behind a bitter bark tree. But it is impossible. I have tried to touch everywhere, there is no edge of it or anything that can get highlighted visible. I don't want to remove the bitter bark tree, just that obstacle behind it so I can place a habitat there as planned. Is there any way I can get help with this? I believe it is a mushroom or something similar staying in my way.

Disel8
08-26-13, 02:16 AM
Just remove tree! Cause you will remove it at some point.

sunkalito
08-26-13, 02:20 AM
Just remove tree! Cause you will remove it at some point.

But what if he does not have the money? Or wants it as decor?

I suggest emailing support and ask them pretty please to remove it for you!

Fibrinogen
08-26-13, 02:26 AM
But what if he does not have the money? Or wants it as decor?

I suggest emailing support and ask them pretty please to remove it for you!

Yes I want to use it as a decoration. I will wait and see if anyone from the staff responds here before I bug them through e-mail. Although maybe they want screenshots of the location :/

sunkalito
08-26-13, 02:36 AM
Yes I want to use it as a decoration. I will wait and see if anyone from the staff responds here before I bug them through e-mail. Although maybe they want screenshots of the location :/

Yes, best to screenshot :) i think that if you go into edit mode (by moving things around) you can see the spot where the annoying mushmold is hiding!

Fibrinogen
08-26-13, 03:26 AM
Yes, best to screenshot :) i think that if you go into edit mode (by moving things around) you can see the spot where the annoying mushmold is hiding!

I still can't see it in edit mode :/

sunkalito
08-26-13, 03:48 AM
I still can't see it in edit mode :/

Really? How odd. I think there really was a way to see hidden objects that way...that sucks. I think you should e-mail them immediatly. Don't waste any time ;) i doubt the mods will be able to help you out much, no matter how much they may want to!

Fibrinogen
08-26-13, 09:56 AM
Really? How odd. I think there really was a way to see hidden objects that way...that sucks. I think you should e-mail them immediatly. Don't waste any time ;) i doubt the mods will be able to help you out much, no matter how much they may want to!

I have e-mailed them now. Hoping they can help me out soon :)

sunkalito
08-26-13, 10:04 AM
I have e-mailed them now. Hoping they can help me out soon :)

Fingers crossed :D

sunkalito
08-28-13, 12:21 AM
Have you gotten a response? I had forgotten that I had a hidden mushmold behind a piece of unexpanded land (so i couldnt place a habitat there). I noticed now because i was trying to expand... So, I have to correct myself: it's not in edit mode that you can see the foliage even when it's hidden, it's in expansion mode. Sorry!
Anyway i managed to clear it, FINALLY. I guess i got lucky because it was really shoved behing the expansion part xD don't know if it's possible to tap it when it's behing actual foliage.

yayacupcake
08-28-13, 12:32 AM
Yup I had to have them remove a hidden flower box once. Was absolutely nowhere to click it and I wanted to keep the bitterbark tree as decoration.

vozier
08-28-13, 05:28 AM
Have you gotten a response? I had forgotten that I had a hidden mushmold behind a piece of unexpanded land (so i couldnt place a habitat there). I noticed now because i was trying to expand... So, I have to correct myself: it's not in edit mode that you can see the foliage even when it's hidden, it's in expansion mode. Sorry!
Anyway i managed to clear it, FINALLY. I guess i got lucky because it was really shoved behing the expansion part xD don't know if it's possible to tap it when it's behing actual foliage.
You can click hidden objets in expansion mode, but only objects hidden behind unexpanded obstacles, once you have expanded and have the actual BBT you cannot click it and only clearing the BBT will help you.
If you have a couple of days to wait writing to support for help is the only option,but they take about a week to reply....

aussiejules
08-28-13, 05:38 AM
I am trying to remove a hidden obstacle behind a bitter bark tree. But it is impossible. I have tried to touch everywhere, there is no edge of it or anything that can get highlighted visible. I don't want to remove the bitter bark tree, just that obstacle behind it so I can place a habitat there as planned. Is there any way I can get help with this? I believe it is a mushroom or something similar staying in my way.

which part of your island u haven trouble with??i think im going through same thing my hidden object is on the bottom left behind a permenant tree...please reply ty:o