PDA

View Full Version : I am considering deleting this game because...

purjew23
08-25-13, 07:32 PM
I have reached level 72 . I won that level and tried to go to next level. I was told I needed 1 more star. I returned to the current level and have won 2 times since I received the notice the first time. Each time I tried to move up to next level and I was told I need another star. Well when I won initially on level 72 I received 2 stars. Please advise . I understand it is your job to make money but I am getting a little irritated. I have made it this far without any purchases and I will keep it that way. Are purchases required to move up!. I noticed that the game took a turn for the worst after I gave you a great review. I almost want to take back my positive review. Thank you.

maguar
08-26-13, 01:12 AM
Moving to a new area is based on the total number of stars you have collected, not repeating the same level and getting the same stars.

You need to go back to any level where you only got 1 or 2 stars. If it was a 1 star level you need to get 2 or more stars on it. If you go to a 2 star level you need to get 3 stars.

purjew23
08-26-13, 04:56 PM
Thank you.

purjew23
08-27-13, 08:31 PM
Ok, I went to previous levels and won additional stars and I still can not unlock the next area! What now?

maguar
08-28-13, 04:37 AM
Can you please count the number of stars that you have?

purjew23
08-31-13, 11:07 AM
Won another star and still getting the same message.