PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Island

kalika8998
08-25-13, 06:08 PM
I just tried to get a gemstone and when I touched the Spell Shop I saw the inside of it. When I exited the island disappeared. Only dragons, habitats, bulidings, decorations, and foliage were visible. I turned off my iPod and it is still invisible. What do I do?

kwhales
08-25-13, 06:11 PM
I just tried to get a gemstone and when I touched the Spell Shop I saw the inside of it. When I exited the island disappeared. Only dragons, habitats, bulidings, decorations, and foliage were visible. I turned off my iPod and it is still invisible. What do I do?

Try deleting the game then reinstalling (progress is safe on TL servers). See if that fixes it. But first, if you can, post screen shot. I'd love to see everything just floating around.

kwhales
08-25-13, 06:12 PM
Try deleting the game then reinstalling (progress is safe on TL servers). See if that fixes it. But first, if you can, post screen shot. I'd love to see everything just floating around.

ooh, one more thing, if you are still battling, finish before doing anything.

kalika8998
08-25-13, 06:18 PM
Yay! It is no longer invisible! How: I read info about limited dragons in other walls. When I returned, It was still invisible. I checked about ruby dragon and the island blinked and turned back to normal! :o P.S. I do not have the arena because I am level 29. Almost there!

[S8] Elsa
08-25-13, 07:15 PM
Glad to hear that your game is sorted out! :)

nannytodragons
03-29-14, 03:05 PM
I have the mine and play with no issues. I have neighbors who have the ability to"hang decorations nest etc in the sky below the new islands and mine i tried to copy a photo of this but can figure out how to get it here. Any info will he helpful
Thank you