PDA

View Full Version : Why no more Install & play for gems tasks?

leanneharry
08-25-13, 04:22 PM
Just wondering guys i haven't had any install and play for gems tasks for months & months now? One did pop up the other day wouldn't allow me to connect to iTunes Store to download and then disappeared. I'm just wondering whether there is something wrong with mine or do these tasks stop after a while, the last one I had was fruit mania but that was months ago.

myndisue
08-25-13, 07:50 PM
It did the same with mine. I had forgotten about it until I read this.

journeysmom
08-25-13, 09:09 PM
I just got the Home Design Story. I actually kind of like that game. It allows some creativity.

DocEE
08-25-13, 09:41 PM
I just finished Restaurant Story, Dragon Story and Bubble Mania a few days ago, then had a new game install and play quest pop in ... Something about under the sea...but would not let me connect to the Apple Store to download. Then it disappeared and the clairvoyance potion showed up with the Fortune Teller tent.

leanneharry
08-25-13, 10:33 PM
I've done home design, bubble mania, pet shop, the zoo one, fruit mania & castle story, that's all I can think off the top of my head! Only I'm sure there are more than that. Perhaps I'll get them eventually at least if we all had the same problem connecting to iTunes must of been something wrong TLs end I was just worried with not having any for months there was something wrong with mine! It's a shame I quite enjoyed playing the new games & a good way 2 get gems :(

maguar
08-26-13, 12:52 AM
Please note that while TL will randomly give opportunities to download and play other games, they do not give gems for this. There are other goals that do give gems but they are unrelated.