PDA

View Full Version : Speculate Here! What will be the next big Update and When will it be released?

moostermine
08-25-13, 03:15 PM
The latest tourney is almost over.
The excitement over the " Big Surprise", the Ice Isles, has died down.
Breeding Gemstones is old news.
...and everyone is bored by the Multitude of new dragons released every week.

So now what? What do you think or hope will be the next "Big Thing" will be? And when do you think it will be released?

Personally, I would love to say Parity. And Tomorrow! But that is unrealistic.....
....so instead I will guess Large Diamond Plateaus! And I think it will be in September!
Why? Because now that Infinity is readily available there will be a much higher demand for habitat space and it will be a good money maker to take up the slack, as the excitement over other new features dies down!
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/228c156adb442ba4ed79fbbab9ff393f_zps1071c25a.jpg

So lets SPECULATE!

DragonRA7
08-25-13, 03:33 PM
I wish they'd do some space dragons maybe you can transport to space and planets will be habitats. I know they did the cosmic dragons which are my favorite next to some of the diamonds but they got rid of them! Why? I would have loved to see a cosmic diamond hybrid!

moostermine
08-25-13, 03:37 PM
I wish they'd do some space dragons maybe you can transport to space and planets will be habitats. I know they did the cosmic dragons which are my favorite next to some of the diamonds but they got rid of them! Why? I would have loved to see a cosmic diamond hybrid!
When? Do you think it will come out?

mjauuuu
08-25-13, 04:49 PM

I soooo second this!! Would've been AWESOME! ;)

kwhales
08-25-13, 05:58 PM
Do we even know if there will be a "next big update"? It took a year for this last one, so maybe next year.

moostermine
08-25-13, 06:31 PM
Do we even know if there will be a "next big update"? It took a year for this last one, so maybe next year.

Need something to look forward to, just want to hope it's something besides more dragons!

DweebGirl
08-25-13, 07:38 PM
Hmmm. Maybe a huge habitat increase to take advantage of what's already there which is space. Around late September early October.

picklylily
08-25-13, 09:07 PM
trading dragons and/or eggs please! :3
maybe it's possible to gift dragons/eggs. we can all have wish lists.
i'm way behind breeding dragons, 40 or so.

certainly don't want new dragons/elements.
and big diamond habitats--for coins-- would be great! :3

OlkaDragons
08-26-13, 12:09 AM
Halloween is coming and I really hope that last year limited dragons will come back
Don't think that some big updates will be before - just new dragons, It seems TL can't stop releasing despite of our begs

caketester88
08-26-13, 02:34 AM
Ohhh, a large diamond field would be fab!

What I would love to have, but I don't think will happen, is the ability to craft black gem stones using blue & purple gemstones in the spell shop. Getting a black hybrid is, for me, near on impossible, so getting a dragon that can be traded out for black gems is just a fantasy on my island, LOL!

And of course, a much better habitat limit. Habitat limit is starting to get to me and is actually putting me off trying for new dragon types, to the point I'm considering selling off my dinos and their habitat (as I've only got 2 sorts anyway) and also selling of the tropic strand and not bothering to go for the tropic types.

thebrixo
08-26-13, 03:19 AM
cutting down android lagg is all i ever dream about :)

wayneh23
08-26-13, 03:40 AM
I don't know if too many ppl will actually care, being android i don't believe any updates will involve myself, but they will prob keep adding islands.

sunkalito
08-26-13, 03:46 AM
I hope they fix the android lag, at least. Then big diamond fields would be awesome (even if they cost a few million coins, just not Gold for Pete's sake, that would be dreadful and unfair). An extra island plot would be good too, but i fear for android players when it comes to expanding like that.

TL is seriously squeezing us when it comes to habitat maximum and PHYSICAL space.i hope they resolve this issue WITHOUT being unfair, AKA, without it implying a huge spend of real money (gold) because that would just turn this supposedly free game into... Well, a game that forces you to spend money in order to progress and keep on collecting.
Sure, those who want EXTRA space and EXTRA comfort are more than welcome to make good use of their gold to get cool extra features and improve their gameplay even more :) but everyone should be given a chance to make their game more fun, so, without spending huge amounts of gold.

moostermine
08-26-13, 06:01 AM
I hope they fix the android lag, at least. Then big diamond fields would be awesome (even if they cost a few million coins, just not Gold for Pete's sake, that would be dreadful and unfair). An extra island plot would be good too, but i fear for android players when it comes to expanding like that.

TL is seriously squeezing us when it comes to habitat maximum and PHYSICAL space.i hope they resolve this issue WITHOUT being unfair, AKA, without it implying a huge spend of real money (gold) because that would just turn this supposedly free game into... Well, a game that forces you to spend money in order to progress and keep on collecting.
Sure, those who want EXTRA space and EXTRA comfort are more than welcome to make good use of their gold to get cool extra features and improve their gameplay even more :) but everyone should be given a chance to make their game more fun, so, without spending huge amounts of gold.
Fixing Android would be the number one thing on everyone's list! I can't even get into my game to send gold anymore! But I'm afraid to even speculate on when that will happen anymore!
Diamond fields I like to think would be easy to do! And they could cost millions and people would still be thrilled!

I love the idea of Crafting Black Gems! That would be easy to do as well! So could be brought in quickly!

sunkalito
08-26-13, 06:06 AM
Ohhh, a large diamond field would be fab!

What I would love to have, but I don't think will happen, is the ability to craft black gem stones using blue & purple gemstones in the spell shop. Getting a black hybrid is, for me, near on impossible, so getting a dragon that can be traded out for black gems is just a fantasy on my island, LOL!

And of course, a much better habitat limit. Habitat limit is starting to get to me and is actually putting me off trying for new dragon types, to the point I'm considering selling off my dinos and their habitat (as I've only got 2 sorts anyway) and also selling of the tropic strand and not bothering to go for the tropic types.

oh, that's a great idea! I would love to be able to craft black gems,because under my current conditions I can't XD (black hybrids have been a nightmare, I only managed to get three and 2 of them were fails for zodiac)

Fixing Android would be the number one thing on everyone's list! I can't even get into my game to send gold anymore! But I'm afraid to even speculate on when that will happen anymore!
Diamond fields I like to think would be easy to do! And they could cost millions and people would still be thrilled!

I love the idea of Crafting Black Gems! That would be easy to do as well! So could be brought in quickly!
yeah,my android's been terrible lately :(
exactly! even if the large diamond fields cost millions, people would still be willing to get them because they are so useful. but if they cost loads of gold it's going to be horridly unfair. it's like theyre saying players who won't/can't buy gold will be punished by not being able to have all the dragons. It's aterrible idea!
like i said, we should all be able to have all of our dragons in display, and those who wish to buy gold for extra comfort and more stuff. But having gold should never be a prerequisite for being able to have all the dragons.. That's just mean and... and... i can't even find the right words for it!

vozier
08-26-13, 08:11 AM
COMPLETE ANDROID PARITY UPGRADE!

Release date: When Gold can be planted and collected in basic farms.......

dragon1fighter
08-26-13, 09:21 AM
Why are people going off topic?

Moostermine, I really like your diamond habitat and I can see my 3 quetzal dragons on one of those :) I hope they release it to our islands soon :)

moostermine
08-26-13, 09:34 AM
Why are people going off topic?

Moostermine, I really like your diamond habitat and I can see my 3 quetzal dragons on one of those :) I hope they release it to our islands soon :)
Thanks!
Yes it will be AWESOME when they come out!
We know some of this stuff has to come out eventually, what I want to do here is Speculate when and what will come out next! ( besides new dragons!)

Another thing that is a possibility soon is bigger farms or crops!

sunkalito
08-26-13, 10:03 AM
We've been suggesting multiple-tier diamond fields for months now... Sigh. Hope they've had enough time to create them.

moostermine
08-26-13, 10:11 AM
We've been suggesting multiple-tier diamond fields for months now... Sigh. Hope they've had enough time to create them.

Rofl! Took me a couple hours!

DweebGirl
08-26-13, 10:22 AM
COMPLETE ANDROID PARITY UPGRADE!

Release date: When Gold can be planted and collected in basic farms.......

So never? Lololol

funnyrandomness5112
08-26-13, 10:23 AM
Fan made dragons!!!!!

DweebGirl
08-26-13, 10:26 AM
Thanks!
Yes it will be AWESOME when they come out!
We know some of this stuff has to come out eventually, what I want to do here is Speculate when and what will come out next! ( besides new dragons!)

Another thing that is a possibility soon is bigger farms or crops!

Yes more & different crops with different timing! Oh and an Extra breeding den and evolution temple PLEASE!

DweebGirl
08-26-13, 10:28 AM
Fan made dragons!!!!!

Yea, and the person who created woukd automatically get the dragon on there island and/or a nice gold reward of 500+

sunkalito
08-26-13, 10:30 AM
Rofl! Took me a couple hours!

Hahaha that's 'cause you're a diligent worker and they ain't ;p

Mani_Sari
08-26-13, 11:29 AM
These so called "big updates" are too over-rated, like arctic isles, it's not intended for new players, the costs are insane. There is a list of what players demand in the game, maybe if the developers would take 4-5 things off from that list and release it in a "big update" more players would be happy to play the game. Like seriously, how hard is it to make a big diamond habitat, they increase the capacity of the older habitats, yet this one is left alone when players have been begging for it for a long time.

greygull
08-26-13, 02:22 PM
Ok everyone - if this doesn't stay on topic, this thread will be closed.

Moostermine started a fun player speculation thread - let's keep it fun.

aceblade
08-26-13, 02:22 PM
the " Big Surprise", the Ice Isles, has died down.

I think they're going to continue with the Arctic Isles.
The mineshaft located on the Isles makes me think that they will expand to a subterranean area once the Isles have been out for a certain amount of time.
At the rate they're releasing new dragons, finding a place to put them has got to be somewhere high on their priority list of things to do over at Team Lava.

dragon1fighter
08-26-13, 02:25 PM

Yes I agree, thanks moostermine :) I was wondering if you could draw another big diamond habitat that holds 4 dragons? Why stop at holding 3 dragons :p

dragon1fighter
08-26-13, 02:26 PM
Like 3 dragons habitat for coins and the 4 dragons habitat for gold is what I meant

moostermine
08-26-13, 02:28 PM
Like 3 dragons habitat for coins and the 4 dragons habitat for gold is what I meant

Sure, I could try!

scottyhaha
08-26-13, 02:43 PM

Sorry, ill try to stay on topic..

sunkalito
08-26-13, 03:04 PM

Oh, I like that. I mean, a diamond fields enlarged should at least house TWO dragons (at least!!) for some million coins,and then we could have a biggie for gold, to hold 4 diamond dragons. It would be a little bit bigger than the usual habitats ('cause diamonds deserve it, 'kay?) and it would be SPECTACULAR. :) also, these gold ones should not count towards habitat cap. Eheheheuuiuu

vozier
08-26-13, 03:08 PM
OK, lets keep it fun:

NEXT BIG UPDATE will be complete ANDROID PARITY!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

release date: is undisclosed but its rumored it will become a sacred hollyday for android users.

thats my speculation, and i really mean it, please let me have my own mind.

sunkalito
08-26-13, 03:24 PM
OMG, i'm sorry. That laughter at the end came out wrong because my cats decided to jump on my lap and... Yeah. LOL. I can't stop laughing at that, it's just so ridiculous! XD
Another really cool feature would be dragon races. We'd have to tap the screen as fast as possible to make our dragons run, and they could have different stats like speed and stamina :p
But i'm guessing that would be a huge game overhaul.

dragon1fighter
08-26-13, 03:32 PM
Oh, I like that. I mean, a diamond fields enlarged should at least house TWO dragons (at least!!) for some million coins,and then we could have a biggie for gold, to hold 4 diamond dragons. It would be a little bit bigger than the usual habitats ('cause diamonds deserve it, 'kay?) and it would be SPECTACULAR. :) also, these gold ones should not count towards habitat cap. Eheheheuuiuu

OK, lets keep it fun:

NEXT BIG UPDATE will be complete ANDROID PARITY!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

release date: is undisclosed but its rumored it will become a sacred hollyday for android users.

thats my speculation, and i really mean it, please let me have my own mind.

Yes I like that, habitat cost gold don't count towards habitat I don't have any gold habitats but I would buy some if they were like what you said

Dragon racing is amazing idea too and I'm sure iOS can handle it cuz battles is going well

Lol at your weird laugh and the cats xD