PDA

View Full Version : Game crashed and cost me gems

leanneharry
08-25-13, 02:48 PM
Anybody else have a problem with the tournament crashing? I was just fighting the ethereal dragon and the game crashed and kicked me out of the tournament. It then wouldn't let me back into the tournament, the gates appeared around the arena like when your waiting for an expansion to finish. There was no timer either for the next round of the tournament, I shut it down and went back in still the same. All it would let me do is spend gems to finish the arena to let me get bk in. I had to spend them as the tournament is nearly over and I've managed 29 levels already!!! Now it's reset the timer to an hr. I'm just hoping its still at the ethereal dragon once the hour is up. I'm not very happy this is purely a waste of my gems.. I'm going to email TL but I bet I won't get my gems back now I'm just worried its reset the whole tournament.. Got an hr to wait to find out.

leanneharry
08-25-13, 02:59 PM
Sorry gold not gems lol.

leanneharry
08-25-13, 03:17 PM
Must be just me then as I'm sure if the tournament had crashed for everyone it would of been on the forum by now.

FrozenTurtle
08-25-13, 03:23 PM
Sorry for your troubles! Please follow up with your support ticket so we can investigate.