PDA

View Full Version : Big mistakes!

cedkugedchgd
08-25-13, 02:04 PM
ok, a few days i realised that players who are NOT on the forums don't get enough news at all!

i've already seen plenty ds players who've been trying to breed dragons like clockwork, samurai, etheral etc. and i do understand why they do it: because how could they ever know that these dragons are not obtainable by breeding? how?!

not every dragon story player is in the forums and those definitely don't get enough information about particular dragons. imagine someone spending all his gold for a dragon he can't even breed...

TeamLava, could you please put a sign next to these dragon whcih aren't breedable?

kwhales
08-25-13, 05:43 PM
I agree totally. I always wondered how they would know such things. Maybe from facebook or twitter, but I don't think TL explains the dragons capabilities too much there.

I think that instead of a poem or whatever you call it that accompanies the dragons, it should be explained that they are breedable, craftable, unattainable (battle dragons). Also if they are IOS only. Think of how many players are wasting gold and time on dragons they can't get. Mind boggling.

maguar
08-26-13, 01:04 AM
I've passed the suggestion along