PDA

View Full Version : need help

Ellen1818
01-02-11, 09:45 PM
I am at level 14 , I can't change the design of my bakery , I mean add wall paper, windows and flooring , can some one tell me how?

Unregistered
01-03-11, 05:14 AM
Sound like you are playing on the Android app. If I'm correct, the Android app doesn't have those options incorporated yet.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 05:39 PM
Ya I have a samsung vibrant, same problem. They are fixing it, save lots of money for when the update happens! Add me allafat

Gin1234
01-04-11, 06:01 PM
I know this is not the correct way to do this but I can't seem to post a question could you help me. Thanks and sorry once again

Unregistered
01-05-11, 04:00 AM
I know this is not the correct way to do this but I can't seem to post a question could you help me. Thanks and sorry once again

Looks like you had not trouble posting this. So why can't you post a question?

Unregistered
01-05-11, 10:19 AM

Where do you want to post a question?

Unregistered
01-05-11, 11:35 AM
I also have samsung vibrant....i cant find the floor n wall tab on the design menu...im very sad cuz of dat....i want to hook my bakery up!!!!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 09:00 PM
[edit] .... it is not avaible at this time for android do u guys have holiday??? 1000?s of people playing with android and when they visit other players that have the iphone and see that they have other floor and wall design sucks really very much friends of mine playing this game and in the game i have over 300 friends/neightbors more than 150 from this friends using android and they are all freaking out because they cant change wall and floor they are all want to throw your game away when u not fix this thing for android ane me too your game is really cool but when we cant change with android your game is [edit]

Unregistered
01-05-11, 11:41 PM
[edit] .... it is not avaible at this time for android do u guys have holiday??? 1000?s of people playing with android and when they visit other players that have the iphone and see that they have other floor and wall design sucks really very much friends of mine playing this game and in the game i have over 300 friends/neightbors more than 150 from this friends using android and they are all freaking out because they cant change wall and floor they are all want to throw your game away when u not fix this thing for android ane me too your game is really cool but when we cant change with android your game is [edit]

Oh, look... another Drama Queen! Or did you just forget to take your chill pill today.

haha
01-06-11, 12:45 PM

Question: Do you want some cheese with that whine?

Unregistered
01-07-11, 04:24 AM
It's a fair complaint. People playing on the Android app are not getting the full effect of the game if they can't do what the game was meant to do. Decorating is one of them. So if you are playing on the iPhone app then you have no room to be rude to those that have Androids for their [edit].

Unregistered
01-07-11, 10:38 AM
While people with Android (like me) have some room to complain, this is getting stupid. It has been said that we don't have it and it has been said that it will be fixed. Why can't you people be patient? Yeah, so what, our bakeries and restaurants aren't as pretty as everyone else's. Why are you people whining and crying over a free app not being perfect? They are working on 6-7 games at once for two different operating systems. For all we know, it's a couple of college kids in a garage somewhere and we should be thankful we have a game that doesn't completely busted.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 09:36 AM
Oh, look... another Drama Queen! Or did you just forget to take your chill pill today.

lol i totally agree

Unregistered
01-08-11, 11:49 AM

If u r disappointed with teamlava and the games and the norman, what r u doing here? Shame on you and leave the forum, so we can have some fresh air

Unregistered
01-08-11, 11:51 AM
While people with Android (like me) have some room to complain, this is getting stupid. It has been said that we don't have it and it has been said that it will be fixed. Why can't you people be patient? Yeah, so what, our bakeries and restaurants aren't as pretty as everyone else's. Why are you people whining and crying over a free app not being perfect? They are working on 6-7 games at once for two different operating systems. For all we know, it's a couple of college kids in a garage somewhere and we should be thankful we have a game that doesn't completely busted.

Thank u for posting this. Yes just we have to b patient with update, fixing, etc.nit is not a finger click solution for teamlava too.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 07:45 AM
What do you expect for a free game? Unless u pay for a item then you can [edit] about it. People like you don't appreciate a FREE game. In other other words GTFO!

Unregistered
01-14-11, 08:51 PM
Can't seem to sign up for Storm8 ID - keep rejecting - "You have entered an invalid username"

This is really annoying!

Can someone help me?