PDA

View Full Version : Receiving notes from neighbors?

myristicafragrans
08-25-13, 04:27 AM
I just started playing, so maybe I'm just missing something obvious but heres the problem and maybe someone can help me. I keep getting notifications saying someone has left me a note followed by a partial message but I cant find the completenote anywhere! It isnt on mywall so is there somewhere else I should be looking? Please help! Also, I apologize if this is the wrong forum. Please direct me to the correct forum if that is the case.

Thank you!!

kwhales
08-25-13, 04:54 AM
Sometimes it takes time for the server to catch up to you. I have had notifications like that and it came an hour or two after I already read the message someone left on my wall. So don't worry, nothing is wrong with your game. You are just quicker then a computer. LOL.

This is the forum for DS so if that's the game you play, this is the correct forum.

TheRickySilver
08-25-13, 09:27 AM
In case you were unaware, you can go to your meny and then press on Overview. From that screen you can press on Wall and it will bring up where players leave notes for you. That's how it is on the Android version. I'm not sure if it's the same for iOS.

myristicafragrans
08-25-13, 12:07 PM
Oh! Im playing the android version. I still am not seeing the messages =/ thank you though! At least now I know for surewhere to look for themessages in case they ever show up lol