PDA

View Full Version : Why are all limited dragons leaving the market?!

kalika8998
08-23-13, 05:43 PM
Why are all the limited dragons disappearing. Don't tell me they will never be back. Only the independence is in sight while all the others have been scrapped out. When there are no more limited dragons, they will never be back or a limited dragon will be back? I LOVE 'EM SO MUCH! :(

lolzillaz
08-23-13, 05:52 PM
They'll be back. But only for a limited time to encourage gold usage to increase your chances at them. They need to make money to pay for continued development somehow.

mrarfan
08-23-13, 06:29 PM
Well...They could be Seasonal (Fireworks,Independence,Turkey) but some of them,TL remove them for fun..Lol (Mostmoth,Quetzal,Ice Cream) They will be back sometime....The SHOULD! All other dragon games did like DragonVale! :P

DweebGirl
08-23-13, 07:34 PM
Why are all the limited dragons disappearing. Don't tell me they will never be back. Only the independence is in sight while all the others have been scrapped out. When there are no more limited dragons, they will never be back or a limited dragon will be back? I LOVE 'EM SO MUCH! :(

Some of the limited dragons have been arouns for awhile before they got taken away, like the Dawntree. Independence Dragon will be leaving on Aug.26. I hope some of the limited dragons come back. I only started a few months ago and would like chance @ the limited dragons that came and went before I started playing (or before I was @ a high enough lvl to get them).

maguar
08-23-13, 08:28 PM
You'll see more discussion on limited dragons in this thread.