PDA

View Full Version : This might be the stupidist Question Yet...

cherryberry9
08-23-13, 02:49 PM
Okay so this is a really stupid question. It makes me feel dumb but I need the answer.
When writing on people's walls, it takes forever cause I can't seem to figure out how to copy a message and than just paste on to others walls.

It takes me FOREVER to write on walls and tip since I have to do an individual message each time.
I'm android Acer tablet I'd anyone can help me learn how to copy and paste messages.

Tempete8
08-23-13, 02:53 PM
Whem your writing the msg Right before you post it to there wall copy the it.

nky1111
08-23-13, 03:03 PM
as usual? double tap to copy, tap and hold to paste..

justjesi
08-23-13, 04:49 PM
Don't feel bad, I haven't figured out how to c/p on my KF either.

Gypsy_Cat
08-23-13, 07:38 PM
Can you copy & paste with a Kindle Fire? I guess I'm dumb too bc I never even thought you could! lol :p

Hey, there are no dumb questions; no one knows everything! :)

cherryberry9
08-23-13, 08:27 PM
Can you copy & paste with a Kindle Fire? I guess I'm dumb too bc I never even thought you could! lol :p

Hey, there are no dumb questions; no one knows everything! :)

Yep... no one knows everything...or at least I sure don't!

cherryberry9
08-23-13, 08:28 PM
Whem your writing the msg Right before you post it to there wall copy the it.

as usual? double tap to copy, tap and hold to paste..

OK I'll try that next time I post on someones wall. I'll report back to tell if it works.

AdorkableGeek
08-24-13, 03:25 AM
I just wanted to add my two pence since I've had problems with copying and pasting. If you aren't able to double tap to copy and paste then changing the keyboard will resolve that. :)

bobbyrae
08-24-13, 04:32 AM
Well i'm grateful you posted this question. I haven't been writing on walls on my android game because of this problem too. :rolleyes: Life is so much easier with ipads and emoji. Lol.

justjesi
08-24-13, 07:46 AM
Well evidently you can c/p on KF. I just tested it out. If you type your message in the box and then press finger over (no tapping) writing it will highlight the word and give options for copy all, cut, copy, and paste. Then when you're on a blank box just press and hold and it will pop up a paste option. I've been using the smart filter or whatever it's called that pops up your commonly used words for typing. I just wish I could copy what I've already written on my wall since I post that I'm building X of whatever appliance and need A, B, and C.

cherryberry9
08-24-13, 10:00 AM
I just tried to doing it and it doesn't work.

nmishii
08-24-13, 10:48 AM
You should try downloading other keyboards. I am on Android (not Kindle) and the TL games won't let me copy and paste on walls with the standard keyboards.

I only found two free keyboards that worked, Go and TouchPal. Go stopped working for me a few weeks ago. TouchPal downloads keyboards skins and other images (some look like ads) to my phone and deleting them won't stop it. I also constantly get a security risk warning from Norton saying it downloads ads. If someone is using a keyboard that works and don't download junk to your phone, I'd appreciate it.

OnCloudDivine
08-24-13, 11:23 AM
I play with a Samsung Galaxy tablet, this is what I do to copy and paste my message while I'm in Bakery Story:

1. Type out my message on my own or someone else's wall, easy peesy

2. Close my keyboard, but leave the message box open.

3. Tap and hold until the text editing options appear.
There is an option to 'select all' and 'copy to clipboard,' which I then tap in that order.

4. Once I'm ready to paste, just tap and hold inside the message box until the option to paste appears above my finger. The trick here is to do this in one succinct motion before your on-screen keyboard pops up.

**Note: sometimes I have to work fast because bakery story doesn't like text editing infringing on its screen time...seriously, it'll try to push it out -_-? But I was able to use this system on my android phone as well, and it worked every time, despite BS's protests.

My galaxy tab has a whole clipboard of everything I've copied and pasted that I can access in-game and simply tap to post it on walls, which can be useful if I'm telling one neighbor I've tipped them, and another that I'm clear.