PDA

View Full Version : Arctic Area Is Glitched

sikminds
08-23-13, 02:12 PM
It says I have an egg in the nest on the Arctic island, and I am wondering if anyone knows how to fix it?

awsumum
08-23-13, 02:35 PM
Heat it with flames, you can make flames by collecting items from the habitats and crafting them. Once you've heated it, you're set, just keep breeding

awsumum
08-23-13, 02:36 PM
Have you got the blimp? Travel to arctic isles by pressing the blimp, then pressing the little travel icon in the lower right of your screen

sikminds
08-23-13, 04:05 PM
I don't actually have an egg in it is the problem, it won't let me hatch it or sell it, it says I don't have the right habitat when I have all possible habitats so it's glitched I'm assuming but idk how to fix it, if I delete it and re-install will I still have my island?

kooky panda
08-23-13, 04:21 PM
I don't actually have an egg in it is the problem, it won't let me hatch it or sell it, it says I don't have the right habitat when I have all possible habitats so it's glitched I'm assuming but idk how to fix it, if I delete it and re-install will I still have my island?
Check your device and make sure you have the most current IOS version .
Also try restarting your device.
If you are still having issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Current Thread on this issue

Aritic Isle Problem. Cannot place Egg (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?56920-Aritic-Isle-Problem-Cannot-place-Egg)